Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

William should start carrying a water bottle to rinse the dust from his mouth. I don’t think that will stop anytime soon. 

Or a mask. I wear those at work when retrieving old files.

2 minutes ago, quarks said:

THE GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT IS NOT CONCEALING THE SET PROBLEMS VERY WELL, BERLANTI!

I wish that I watched these shows more intently. I never notice the reusing of sets. I need more ways to snark along with you guys.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

Are these people actually outsiders, though? Talia is the daughter of Ra's Al Ghul, Thea is the daughter of a different Ra's Al Ghul, and Oliver sorta WAS Ra's Al Ghul?

Not that I'm really trying to keep careful track of the League of Assassin's membership requirements. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Athena is played by the wife of Flash's  captain & she's the mother of the a tor who played Zari's going brother. It's a family affair!

4 minutes ago, quarks said:

Are these people actually outsiders, though? Talia is the daughter of Ra's Al Ghul, Thea is the daughter of a different Ra's Al Ghul, and Oliver sorta WAS Ra's Al Ghul?

Not that I'm really trying to keep careful track of the League of Assassin's membership requirements. 

Yes , I was thinking that. Athena is the outsider

4 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I wish that I watched these shows more intently. I never notice the reusing of sets. I need more ways to snark along with you guys.

I only wish I could fail to notice the reusing of the sets. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1