Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Right? You only care about two people in the world - Adrian and SISTER. C'mon girl.

Fun fact . . . if you say Sara's name three times into a mirror, she bursts through it and beats up everyone in sight. And then Mick Rory comes through and steals all your shit.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

This is a very tear-y speech episode!

Man, I like the actress who plays Lyla. She seems so much older than everyone else even though she isn’t - she just has this understated gravitas that no one else on the show really nails.

• Love 8
Just now, Trisha said:

This is a very tear-y speech episode!

Man, I like the actress who plays Lyla. She seems so much older than everyone else even though she isn’t - she just has this understated gravitas that no one else on the show really nails.

Yes! Totally in charge badass. 

Just now, statsgirl said:

Isn't he dead in the future so that Diggle and Lyla adopt Connor?

Maybe he's a COIE casualty.

I mean now. Dig hasn’t adopted Connor yet. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

I know WHY it's not happening but it doesn't make sense story wise that no one is calling Felicity to talk Oliver off the ledge.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. They could even have Oliver off-screen and Diggle mention to Tatsu that he's on the phone with Felicity (or vice versa). 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

"I'm here. I care." "You barely even know me." Yeah, this is weird. Feels like they needed something to do with these two characters.

I'm kinda surprised that they aren't using Juliana Harkavy here, to be honest. Not that Dinah and Not Laurel have what could be called a strong connection, but the characters at least know each other. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

I know WHY it's not happening but it doesn't make sense story wise that no one is calling Felicity to talk Oliver off the ledge.

I know EBR didnt want to come back but I think she'd probably do some voice over work for a phone call....surely...

I always love it when it rains yet no one gets wet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

I know EBR didnt want to come back but I think she'd probably do some voice over work for a phone call....surely...

☹️ Why didn’t she want to come back? Is she working on something else?

4 minutes ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

I think this is going to hang over this entire season whenever Oliver is on E1. It makes no sense he doesn’t make contact with his wife - especially since Dig immediately contacted his when they got back.

• Love 3

Why is the writers obsession with Laurel screaming the bad guys into the water?

1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

"Oh, shit, I forgot that other Katana would be needed for the new Suicide Squad movie."

. . .  aaaaaaaaaaand there's the Canary Cry. Siren Screech?

I like to call it a Siren Scream

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Why is the writers obsession with Laurel screaming the bad guys into the water?

I like to call it a Siren Scream

Going into this season, the word "screech" fits (that) Laurel better.