Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

Did Laurel ever say anything about E2 Thea? Maybe back at the end of S5 or first half of S6? Or am I misremembering? 

The decision to have her E2 doppelgänger be dead hadn’t been thought up yet. Similar to Siren’s changing backstory for what made her go evil. 

1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

You know there hasn’t been anything about the relationship E2 Oliver had with Siren so I’m taking this as proof that they were never together and she just blew smoke up everyone’s ass. 

Maybe, she's changed a lot of things to suit her needs. I'm wondering if they just didn't want to even go there now she's part of the team, don't want to give people ideas. 

2 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Booo! Though his direction is way better than it’s been so maybe he finally read some criticism? 

Kat McNamara was shadowing him this ep IIRC, maybe he stepped it up because of that? Wanting to put in a lot more effort. Or she brought "Directing for Dummies" with her. 

Edited by Featherhat
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I love this joint tone from Flash and Arrow of "WE'RE ALL DOOMED but hell, we want you to tune in for Crisis after all so we'll have Diggle and Iris offer all the optimism they can!"

• LOL 2