Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

You mean . . . Ben is the Monitor?

The Monitor is Ben?!?

Now you're making me think that this season will end with Oliver leaping off a high platform down into a void, all for Glory!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, quarks said:

Wait.

We're telling CURTIS about future kids but not Felicity?

I know there's all kinds of BTS stuff and all that, but, really?

Yeah, this is absolutely ridiculous. Mia, William, and Connor are also walking around Star City. But we couldn't get even an off-screen phone conversation and some (even stupid) reason why we don't see Felicity/she doesn't come to SC (hey, she is the only one watching baby Mia, so that's a good reason). 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, quarks said:

While we're on this subject, why are we telling Curtis about Earth 2 and NOT NOTIFYING TEAM FLASH????

“Hi, you’ve reached STAR Labs. A crisis is coming, Barry Allen is gonna die, and we’re prepping for that. Please leave a message after the beep, and we’ll try to get back to you. No promises.”

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

He's Arrow's biomedical engineer from his first appearance in s4.

Yeah, but he’s being asked to look for otherworldly (otherearthly?) stuff. Feels like a leap. But if he can get his hair straightened in record time when he suits up . . . why not? 😜

I mean, yes, sure, Barry Allen would mess it up! (If you missed it, he's already messing things up on Batwoman and they haven't even mentioned it yet.)

But when an entire universe is zapped out, YES, YOU CONTACT TEAM FLASH and Supergirl and Team Legends. And not just because Team Flash and the DEO have "scientists" and Team Legends has Mick.

#

"Clearly your daughter."

Where the hell was this Laurel in the first few seasons?  (Also, I like KC's hair here.)

Edited by quarks
  • LOL 2