Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I don’t mind this as much as I thought I would. I need 70% less Laurel and 300% more William, but still. 

I actually think it would be enjoyable if Laurel wasn't on it. Being a snarky background player was okay but being a snarky primary player is tiresome. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, mtlchick said:

I'm trying to get into this but this show needs more William.  If he gets "woken up" and becomes their Oracle, I won't be mad. 

If this goes any further...he definitely will since no character can go on with their lives NOT knowing about Pre-Crisis. Cisco should just build a tower that gives everyone's dual memories at this rate.

• Love 1

Laurel's stunt double was distracting ... because of her hair. Oh my God, if I have to watch a series (for Mia) in which eye makeup and wigs distract me so much I miss the rest of scenes ... nope. 

Where did Laurel and Dinah's zip lines come from? No, really, where? It looked like they started behind them. From a building taller than the one they were on. 

4 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

If this goes any further...he definitely will since no character can go on with their lives NOT knowing about Pre-Crisis. Cisco should just build a tower that gives everyone's dual memories at this rate.

He can just beam it from the STAR Labs satellite. 

Just now, quarks said:

....wait. She only shot off one arrow, right? How did that turn into four zip lines?

It's a Queen family secret....they can shoot arrows to the moon and fly off as well as creating multiple magical zip lines from 1 arrow.

• LOL 1

“Who are you bitches?!?”

Cue explosion.

Like watching an adaptation of the Charlie’s Angels original reboot condensed for TV. Only thing missing was Prodigy getting blasted during that scene.

I put this on by mistake and then stayed for ten minutes. I have regrets.

They really made LL/BS less annoying than she was as E1 Laurel only to make her even more annoying again. I can’t! 😂

Edited by Angel12d
  • LOL 1