Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, shantown said:

I'd be totally in for a series with a trio of badass women on motorcycles fighting crime if the three women were Mia, Sara Diggle, and Zoe.

Yes! With Connor William and JJ as the lead men and NO GROSS LOVE TRIANGLE PLEASE 

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

So what happens when that nifty memory gadget falls into the wrong hands and they give JJ his memories back? Or will Mia try to give Connor his memories back?

I'm going with Mia tries to give Connor his memories back

1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

I’m liking Dinah way more than I thought but she and Siren are both shitty investigators. 

Forgive me self for typing this but this Dinah isn't so bad. But perhaps that's because she's teamed up with a person whose only personality is being a snark generator. 

• Love 2
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

Hold on, is Laurel, a.k.a. Black Siren who killed people for fun, really talking about how people don't change in regards to JJ when we've had to hear about how she's a hero now all season? 

If you mean before she came to E1, those people never existed.

I guess they couldn’t call him “Skyman.” 🤓🤓🙄🙄

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

Forgive me self for typing this but this Dinah isn't so bad. But perhaps that's because she's teamed up with a person whose only personality is being a snark generator. 

The personality adjustment is doing her a world of good. 

1 minute ago, Writing Wrongs said:

Why does Katie Cassidy walk like she's on a runway? It looks so weird.

She’s big into fashion and has done modeling so I think it’s her default now. 

Just now, mtlchick said:

I'm trying to get into this but this show needs more William.  If he gets "woken up" and becomes their Oracle, I won't be mad. 

Agreed. Dinah’s not horrible in the tech support role but she works better with her fists and William should take over. 

• Love 2