Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, quarks said:

Katherine MacNamara, you take that claim that Diaz was Arrow's best villain back RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW.

She has a bedroom at the Queen manse we can send her to to think about what she’s done. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, quarks said:

Look, Arrow, even I thought Original Laurel deserved a better death scene! Why are you reminding me of that scene?

And the next segment has Oliver sending heart eyes to Felicity. Not at all subtle. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, quarks said:

Look, Arrow, even I thought Original Laurel deserved a better death scene! Why are you reminding me of that scene?

Maybe if you played “Return Of The Mac”? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• LOL 1

I always felt that if they wanted L/O to work they would have never written that cheating backstory, and they would have brought her in when they did Sara, and she'd already be BC. But I won't lie, I'm happy they didn't because I love Felicity and Olicity.

• Love 2

I CAN REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN IT WAS JUST ARROW AND THIS SHOW WAS REALLY JUST A VIGILANTE SHOW AND ok yes I love Legends of Tomorrow and I actually liked Barry's introduction but I AM STILL KINDA BITTER OK?

• Love 8

It is funny thinking of Arrow when it was just Arrow and the weirdest thing was a big Earthquake machine. Now its magic and super powers and time travel and aliens and Beebo and...

I am going to miss Barry and Oliver.

• Love 6

One thing that’s clear is that they should have been shooting interviews with various actors since last season. It couldn’t be more obvious that they didn’t think to do this until this season. With the right planning we could have had so much more. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, quarks said:

I CAN REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN IT WAS JUST ARROW AND THIS SHOW WAS REALLY JUST A VIGILANTE SHOW AND ok yes I love Legends of Tomorrow and I actually liked Barry's introduction but I AM STILL KINDA BITTER OK?

Focus on Beebo and all the bitterness will go away. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, quarks said:

Has Rene grown at all though?

Well, he is mayor in 2040, and there have been no murders in Star City in twenty years!

Sorry for the italics. It just sounds so stupid. Maybe Rene made deals with demons, like Damien Wayne as the future Batman. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• LOL 3