Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

Just now, calliope1975 said:

What, exactly, is the purpose of all these visits. Do the heroes need more lessons? 

I would rather have seen the actual bonding moments, whether from previous crossovers or new shots. Not seeing the relevance in the moments they chose yet.

• Love 5

Barry should have told Laurel that her dad would go on to lose his damn mind and kidnap her evil doppelganger and end up replacing her with this other Laurel, who takes over her whole life. 

...kind like what she did to Sara's superhero identity! What goes around come around!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

I'm confused. Are these moments that are actually supposed to have happened?  I remember some of them (or versions of some of them), but some are definitely all new. Or are they just being created in the Speed Force and aren't meant to be recreations/missing moments?

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

This has been awful so far.  Its like they decided they needed to honor Arrow's history somehow but didn't really want to and then had 30 minutes to fill with nothing.

Its like a clip show with clips no one ever wanted to see.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Last Time Lord said:

They filmed in new Zealand?

Not sure about Power Rangers, but we've definitely seen this quarry on Arrow, Flash and The 100 before.

And X-Files at least once. 

Edited by quarks
  • Love 1