Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

That's ridiculous. Someone should tell her that she is not the star of this show and just pick an outfit. What she chose looks like a summer sundress for the last day of September where the temperature is 60 degrees. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Trace and Lydia have that huge mirror in their today's video!  Who knew it would become the 'thing' among fundies!

I still think they secretly selfie sex in front of it. Give it time and someone's footage will be released....probably Carlin on "accident" for views. 

Evan weekly recap title: Caught on Film....Oh Shit, it's us getting freaky!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
On 9/30/2022 at 1:05 PM, GeeGolly said:

I wonder how many other Duggars, besides Joy, are going to the wedding?

There's a video in Whitney's Instagram stories where Jenni and Johanna are clearly visible at the (enormous) rehearsal dinner yesterday, and appear to be sitting with Jana and Michelle. So presumably all the younger/ unmarried kids are there. Don't know about the married couples, other than the Forsyths.

25 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

I still think they secretly selfie sex in front of it. Give it time and someone's footage will be released....probably Carlin on "accident" for views. 

I don't think lights out, in a nightie, under the covers, missionary position sex, reflected in a dimmed mirror would get the same hits as a Kardashian reel.

• Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

There's a video in Whitney's Instagram stories where Jenni and Johanna are clearly visible at the (enormous) rehearsal dinner yesterday, and appear to be sitting with Jana and Michelle. So presumably all the younger/ unmarried kids are there. Don't know about the married couples, other than the Forsyths.

The married kids don't need to find spouses, so they don't go. The unmarried kids HAVE to hit the meat market to find their own special someone. 🤢

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
5 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Disgusted GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

• LOL 1

Carlin just posted a bunch of pictures from the wedding.  Evan in black jeans and a sweater- fits with Zach and John’s wedding outfits. 
And of course poor little Layla in yet another god-awful knit frilly bottomed romper.  FFS the child is almost 3! I know she is tiny but she is not an infant.

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1

More likely Carlin left early because she was wearing a sundress on a 60 degree day and apparently didn't get the wear black memo. That and she wasn't included in anything, other than being a guest.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

She looks so stupid in that dress at the wedding. It must have been cold there because there are pictures of some of the kids and Tori and Erin with blankets draped over them. And here is Carlin in another summer sundress on October 1.   She is making a statement of sorts with what she chose to wear to the rehearsal dinner and to the wedding. I just don't know what she is trying to say.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Fall outdoor wedding. What should I wear?

image.png.e5fd6028931df51dcedc376a0afa6a42.pngimage.png.6e1bd2706b2abf13ecab8a9b8c629158.pngimage.png.1fc43b74a29fabaa212d0ff3ad966fa9.png

Her usual color palette of drab and dull.  She's got a huge mirror in her house, we've seen it.  Maybe she should use it.  It looks to me that her dress is too small for her and she'd look better if she sized up.  Since she got this schmatta from her store, it should've been simple to find one  that fits.  Maybe she's one of those people who wears a size 6 and cannot possibly wear an 8 even if it fits better.  The two dresses on the models look better made and warmer for a fall outdoor wedding, to boot.

At 20 bucks, that dress is barely worth it; I pity the fools who paid 75 bucks for it.

Interesting that Carlin didn't wear black when the bride apparently requested that guests do so.  Could it be that she couldn't stand the thought of blending into the herd?  That she needed to stand out even at someone else' wedding?  Say it isn't so!

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

She looks so stupid in that dress at the wedding. It must have been cold there because there are pictures of some of the kids and Tori and Erin with blankets draped over them. And here is Carlin in another summer sundress on October

I thought all the female family members looked ridiculous. Everyone is wearing open-toe shoes, bare legs and those flimsy, thin dresses you get for $25 off Amazon. I'm not sure if they're too dumb to Google the weather or what, but they were all dressed for July, not October. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

To be fair, Tori, Erin, and Michael also wore colours.  Only Alyssa, Whitney and Katie wore black. 
Erin’s dress was quite shapeless.  Wonder if she is going to announce that number 6 is on the way?  Or maybe she is just puffy and uncomfortable from her recent gallbladder surgery.

Carlin's dress was not suitable for the occasion or weather.  But neither was the rehearsal dress which was even worse.  Plus it needed to be ironed.  You would think that some in the "fashion industry" would value the importance of an iron but I wonder if she even owns one.

It seems that all of the sisters value quantity over quality when it comes to their wardrobes.  The only thing they seem willing to pay a little more for are jeans. Occasionally they may find a bargain at Marshalls/Ross/TJ Maxx, but for the most part it seems to be cheap Chinese online shops.  

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I thought all the female family members looked ridiculous. Everyone is wearing open-toe shoes, bare legs and those flimsy, thin dresses you get for $25 off Amazon. I'm not sure if they're too dumb to Google the weather or what, but they were all dressed for July, not October. 

How would they show off and look cute if they dressed appropriately for the chilly weather?! Priorities, please! 

Some of them *ahem Carlin and Katie* may, in fact, be too dumb to Google the weather. 

• LOL 4
13 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

I'm sure Carlin left the wedding early but then "partied" late into the morning hours talking and playing games once Joy/Austin, Katie/Travis all returned to her home.  

And you'd be correct! Joy posted in her stories that they did pizza rolls and games when they got back to Carlin's house! Carlin could be seen looking at her laptop, so it's not like she went to sleep as soon as she got home. 

I think GeeGolly is right. The day wasn't about Carlin and she had no role in the festivities, so there was no need to linger. Also notable is that Joy posted close to midnight and Layla was still up. In my experience, little ones are put to bed shortly after they get home from a big event. I guess Dumb and Dumber let their kid go until she drops. 😥

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 7
  • Sad 7
27 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Also notable is that Joy posted close to midnight and Layla was still up. In my experience, little ones are put to bed shortly after they get home from a big event. I guess Dumb and Dumber let their kid go until she drops. 😥

Usually put in their jammies before they get in the car, where they fall asleep.

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

And you'd be correct! Joy posted in her stories that they did pizza rolls and games when they got back to Carlin's house! Carlin could be seen looking at her laptop, so it's not like she went to sleep as soon as she got home. 

I think GeeGolly is right. The day wasn't about Carlin and she had no role in the festivities, so there was no need to linger. Also notable is that Joy posted close to midnight and Layla was still up. In my experience, little ones are put to bed shortly after they get home from a big event. I guess Dumb and Dumber let their kid go until she drops. 😥

Thanks, I missed Joy's after wedding Inst story but I was sure that is what happened.  

Layla probably had a "power" nap around 7:30 p.m. so she could stay up and party too.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I posted this in the Duggar thread as well...

Not sure this applies to bottom shelf influencers or non currency/investment influencers but... Kim K was fined 1.3 million for only posting #ad on a post about cryptocurrency. Apparently the influencer is supposed to make a clear post explaining its a 'commercial' and how much they are being paid.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I posted this in the Duggar thread as well...

Not sure this applies to bottom shelf influencers or non currency/investment influencers but... Kim K was fined 1.3 million for only posting #ad on a post about cryptocurrency. Apparently the influencer is supposed to make a clear post explaining its a 'commercial' and how much they are being paid.

Chump change for her, but I still found it just and amusing. 

The Kardashians are as fake as the Duggars and Bateses, if not more so. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Chump change for her, but I still found it just and amusing. 

The Kardashians are as fake as the Duggars and Bateses, if not more so. 

The Kardashians make no pretense of being real, though.  They're fakety, fake, fake, fake all the way and make no bones about it.  Unlike the Duggars and Bates who pretend they are so wholesome and wonderful when they are not.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 10/3/2022 at 8:58 PM, Notabug said:

The Kardashians make no pretense of being real, though.  They're fakety, fake, fake, fake all the way and make no bones about it.  Unlike the Duggars and Bates who pretend they are so wholesome and wonderful when they are not.

The Kartrashians do pretend to be real even if everyone knows it's a lie. Remember Kylie Jenner lying about whether she'd had lip implants? She doesn't even look like the girl she was ten years ago, but she continues with the pretense that she hasn't surgically changed her entire face. 

No different than Bates or Duggar "wholesome Christian family" lies. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

They put up a video a couple of days ago. They wished Zade a half year happy birthday. Carlin said Zade weighs 3 lbs less than Layla.

I'm sure she thought this was fine because Zade is a boy and Layla is a girl. IIRC, Layla was a roly-poly baby too, so we'll see what happens to Zade's growth after Carlin stops nursing.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Either Layla has not seen a pediatrician in a while or these fools are not paying attention to what the doctor is telling them.  Layla is not growing like she should and that should be concerning.  I suspect a steady diet of sugar and salt is not doing her any favors.  I would be concerned if my almost 3 year old only weighed 3 pounds more than my six month old.  But I'm not Carlin.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3

Damn did not realize/remember that Layla was such a chunky baby like her brother. I've hesitated to say it but something doesn't look right bc when she puts brother and sister side by side, they are nearly the same length though with a 2.5 year age difference and apparently the same weight too??

Somehow I wouldn't be so willing to dismiss it as oh Layla just has tiny parents, of course she'll be tiny. Uh Zade has the same parents. Nor would I be willing to say oh yeah Zade is just an aberration for that family - UNTIL they conclude that Lalya is actually fine.

IDK when I look at her my thought has always been - has that heart issue completely resolved? Kids with heart issues are different than adults, the body uses up more energy bc of the heart and that energy could come at the expense of growth. And it's doing her no favors that her energy sources are doritos, cheetos, cake pops, soda, and the occasional plate of PBJ and avocado when Carlin feels judged on social media. They've also said that she fell off her growth chart and needed testing for thyroid and other things - which they delayed for a few months bc it "hurt Carlin's mama heart" [WTF??] - code for oh but we have Nathan's wedding, Katie's 11 wedding showers and dress shopping trips, Evan's family vacation, we can't skip an hour of that to deal with our baby. They had said back then that the dr just want to follow some stuff. Part of me wonders if they do follow up with drs as prescribed. Bc since they we see a lot more of them running both kids to any random dr. - not a set pediatrician. Hell who knows maybe the pediatrician judged when she saw Layla gnawing on chicken nuggets on the exam table and they were like - that's it, these drs. just judge our parenting - we'll just go someplace else when we need a quick prescription.

Ultimately though the dr doesn't live with you, if they say we want to check this kid every three months and you don't bring her in - nothing they can do. And given their understanding of medical things - who even knows if they understand anything the dr told them about Layla, her heart, her growth etc.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, cereality said:

They've also said that she fell off her growth chart and needed testing for thyroid and other things - which they delayed for a few months bc it "hurt Carlin's mama heart" [WTF??] -

WTF is right. What?

• Sad 7