Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

Well after announcing last week that they don't even have a grill and Evan got rid of an old one they had bc he never used it - lo and behold, new grill/outdoor griddle featured multiple times since yesterday. Yesterday was someone (IDK who - I'm guessing the boyfriend/husband of some girl working at the shop) had a huge pile of rice, broccoli, and steak pieces out there making fried rice for everyone. Today Evan is headed out there to make pancakes for lunch. And given that they never ever cook, Evan the expert is going on about how if you want fluffy pancakes you have to separate out the egg whites and beat them in your KitchenAid mixer - as they feature the mixer on IG, I guess looking for a sponsorship from KitchenAid. 🙄

• Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, cereality said:

Well after announcing last week that they don't even have a grill and Evan got rid of an old one they had bc he never used it - lo and behold, new grill/outdoor griddle featured multiple times since yesterday. Yesterday was someone (IDK who - I'm guessing the boyfriend/husband of some girl working at the shop) had a huge pile of rice, broccoli, and steak pieces out there making fried rice for everyone. Today Evan is headed out there to make pancakes for lunch. And given that they never ever cook, Evan the expert is going on about how if you want fluffy pancakes you have to separate out the egg whites and beat them in your KitchenAid mixer - as they feature the mixer on IG, I guess looking for a sponsorship from KitchenAid. 🙄

WTF? They are pathological.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
41 minutes ago, cereality said:

I guess looking for a sponsorship from KitchenAid. 🙄

It’s part of her Amazon Prime Day stuff, she does it every year. And she’s “obsessed with” each product. 🤦‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

It’s part of her Amazon Prime Day stuff, she does it every year. And she’s “obsessed with” each product. 🤦‍♀️

For someone that does the shopping via social media thing - WHY do Carlin/Josie/Katie "feature" all these products on their IG today? They're all obsessing about it all day about OMG I HAVE to show you what I love. And then they post links with sales, but the sales are just whatever they are on the Amazon website. Clearly they have not been hired by brands like KitchenAid, so why "endorse" them? Is it bc they're hoping for a sponsorship? I can't imagine they get $$ if someone buys a KitchenAid mixer from Amazon by clicking thru their link since they don't appear to be influencers for Amazon or KitchenAid. What am I missing here? Is this just a "service" they provide leghumpers so leghumpers can live just like them?

36 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I saw that. When has anyone seen food like this being made at their house?

screenshot from the video:

Kelton does this. IDK if it's a griddle that goes on top of his fancy grill or if he has bought a separate outdoor griddle, but we've seen him using it recently when he's making pancakes or eggs for everyone at once or even things like a whole pack of chicken breasts. I imagine it's just faster than using a pan on the stove and cooking 1-2 pancakes at a time. And let's be real guys are more apt to cook when they can cook outdoors and clean up is probably just scraping this thing down or hosing off the griddle part rather than dish soap and a sponge.

But IDK for Kelton it makes sense bc he does cook regularly. Evan OTOH IDK this just seems like another toy they HAD TO HAVE, that they'll use 2 times in promotions and then it'll sit there as a fancy birds nest as they grab CFA or chips for dinner. I mean it was telling that they HAD to feature this thing yesterday but when you look at the guy cooking you're like - uh who is that, it isn't Evan. Clearly they enticed some "sweet friend" to bring the kids to play in the bouncy house and in return her husband can cook everyone dinner.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 7
20 minutes ago, cereality said:

For someone that does the shopping via social media thing - WHY do Carlin/Josie/Katie "feature" all these products on their IG today? They're all obsessing about it all day about OMG I HAVE to show you what I love. And then they post links with sales, but the sales are just whatever they are on the Amazon website. Clearly they have not been hired by brands like KitchenAid, so why "endorse" them? Is it bc they're hoping for a sponsorship? I can't imagine they get $$ if someone buys a KitchenAid mixer from Amazon by clicking thru their link since they don't appear to be influencers for Amazon or KitchenAid. What am I missing here? Is this just a "service" they provide leghumpers so leghumpers can live just like them?

Kelton does this. IDK if it's a griddle that goes on top of his fancy grill or if he has bought a separate outdoor griddle, but we've seen him using it recently when he's making pancakes or eggs for everyone at once or even things like a whole pack of chicken breasts. I imagine it's just faster than using a pan on the stove and cooking 1-2 pancakes at a time. And let's be real guys are more apt to cook when they can cook outdoors and clean up is probably just scraping this thing down or hosing off the griddle part rather than dish soap and a sponge.

But IDK for Kelton it makes sense bc he does cook regularly. Evan OTOH IDK this just seems like another toy they HAD TO HAVE, that they'll use 2 times in promotions and then it'll sit there as a fancy birds nest as they grab CFA or chips for dinner. I mean it was telling that they HAD to feature this thing yesterday but when you look at the guy cooking you're like - uh who is that, it isn't Evan. Clearly they enticed some "sweet friend" to bring the kids to play in the bouncy house and in return her husband can cook everyone dinner.

And didn’t Evan just smirk about the fact that he never used his grill and sold it?? So why go out immediately and buy another, far more expensive one?🤦‍♀️

• Like 7
45 minutes ago, AstridM said:

And didn’t Evan just smirk about the fact that he never used his grill and sold it?? So why go out immediately and buy another, far more expensive one?🤦‍♀️

Their entire lives are taken up by FOMO and keeping up with the Joneses, or in this case, keeping up with the Balkas. What a sad existence. They're adults who never matured past junior high age. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

Influencers get commissions on their affiliate links, even for Amazon. Today and tomorrow is Prime Day, so the deals are insane right now. Carlin and Co. are trying to exploit capitalize on their followers, who are likely already shopping, hence the big push of their "favorites."

• Like 3
(edited)

If Carlin is an actual influencer with Amazon, her posts according to Amazon’s rules, are supposed to reflect that. Carlin’s don’t.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
27 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Their entire lives are taken up by FOMO and keeping up with the Joneses, or in this case, keeping up with the Balkas. What a sad existence. They're adults who never matured past junior high age. 

Exactly. It's like when Evan gets on a health kick for two days. They spend a fortune on organic meat and produce (most of which probably ends up getting tossed) and then it's back to soda and fast food a week later. 

Travis and Katie have a Tesla, so Evan and Carlin need a Tesla. Kelton has a fancy-shmancy Traeger, so now Evan wants to be some sort of grill master. It never ends. 

5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

If Carlin is an actual influencer with Amazon, her posts according to Amazon’s rules, are supposed to reflect that. Carlin’s don’t.

If I'm not mistaken, she has to disclose that she makes commission, correct? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Parents of the year - Law posted an IG from last night going on a midnight milkshake run with Evan in the Tesla . .   . with Layla?!? Law asks Layla - are you getting to go with the big boys - she says no and looks like she’s about to fall over any second. Meanwhile daddy Evan could care less as he’s heard screaming “let’s gooooo” in the background. She couldn’t stay home with her mother, why?? She hadn’t already been asleep 3-4 hrs by that point, why?!

@BitterApple - it's always so bizarre when they hit the - we're going to start cooking at home and eating healthy - phase. They go out and do a grocery run that has to be $300+ with organic berries and fancy cheeses and meats. Predictably 2 days later they're bored of it, it's too much work or whatever, and as you say all those fresh groceries probably get tossed a week or two later. It's like it's beyond their planning capabilities to be able to say - let's cook 2-3 times this week, what should we make, ok let's buy ingredients for that and maybe a few extras, and see how this goes. Or let's buy things like frozen vegetables so that if we don't end up cooking, they'll keep.

But they've done this since early in their marriage. One time they decide they're going to cook a roast, the roast doesn't turn out right/gets dried out or something - so they and Katie who was hanging out with them decide they're going to toss it and order a pizza. I remember thinking - hmm how many newlyweds where the main bread earner is a student would just toss $20-40 of meat!? Sure maybe don't serve it to a guest [though Katie was joined at the hip pre marriage so was she really a guest!?], but most people would be like - yeah put that in fridge, we can make cheesesteaks and smother the beef in cheese; or roast beef sandwiches and smother it in dressing/oil/vinegar and we'll have lunch/dinner for the rest of the week.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 8
  • Sad 2
3 hours ago, cereality said:

Meanwhile daddy Evan could care less as he’s heard screaming “let’s gooooo” in the background.

OMG, he really has no clue what a joke he is. 🤦‍♀️

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

When they were having their real food in the yard with “cousins and friends “, Layla was sound asleep in a hammock in the yard. It was a video and Carlin considered it, “so precious “.

• Like 1
  • Sad 8
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

When they were having their real food in the yard with “cousins and friends “, Layla was sound asleep in a hammock in the yard. It was a video and Carlin considered it, “so precious “.

Well, what do these idiots expect when they keep her up all hours? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
33 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

So the Stewarts pay full price for their shit while telling others to get a Prime deal?

Of course they did! The Stewarts only have the purest, most altruistic intentions when it comes to recommending products to their fans! 😜

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

That poor baby. I just want to adopt her, feed her healthy food and put her to bed at a reasonable hour. She deserves so much better. And Carlin had the nerve to say Layla was asleep because she played too hard. Yeah, right. 

• Like 10
15 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Well, what do these idiots expect when they keep her up all hours? 

Now, she got a milkshake at midnight.  Why would she need healthy homecooked food?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Priorities, right? 🙄

Hey, a milk shake contains plenty of calcium what with the ice cream and milk.  Very good for little kids. It was probably the most nutritious food she had all day.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

That poor baby. I just want to adopt her, feed her healthy food and put her to bed at a reasonable hour. She deserves so much better. And Carlin had the nerve to say Layla was asleep because she played too hard. Yeah, right. 

🙄

If your 3.5 yr old is sound asleep in a hammock at 6-7 pm bc she "played too hard" - uh something ain't right. Consider that she isn't getting the appropriate amount of sleep or nutrition to keep her going. Maybe a dr can explain it to you though you do risk being branded terrible parents if you go in for this. Bc why is she falling asleep at 6 pm while Whit's same age kids are running around just fine?

And when she's passed out at 6-7 pm, she was at her own house. Why let her sleep in a hammock, one leg sticking out? Why not take her upstairs and put her to bed? I mean they spend $ like there's no tomorrow. Do they really not have a baby monitor where they can put her to bed in her room and still have an eye on her while being outside?

Or does it make for more precious pics/IG to let her sleep in a hammock? Hope parents of the year at least saved her a plate of fried rice . . . I mean she's like their college buddy anyway, so after she caught a nap, she was good to go - that same night she went on a milk shake run with Evan & Law at midnight. I'm sure in C&E's minds - oh she slept earlier, she can stay up until 1 am with us tonight NBD. Except the child was saying she didn't want to go and was about to fall down when Law was talking to her at midnight but "let's goooooo."

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 12

Did anyone read or see one of the two Matilda movies?  That child was smarter than both her parents combined.  Maybe Layla will learn soon enough how to take care of herself and then her brother.  yes, I know it is fiction, but, stranger things have happened.

• Like 6

Well they continue to be a hot mess and desperate for content to boot as their last 4 weeks of YT videos are not even consistently breaking 100k views. Latest YT-

After July 3-5 with the grandparents, back to Knox where Carlin stays for 1 day and heads off to NYC. With Evan of course pointing out that she's been having health issues again so be really careful and her friends are responsible for her . . . but he's glad she's getting to go bc she feels like a little kid not having anything of her own - not driving etc. Um Carlin maybe you'd feel less kiddy if you sent your husband off to a job so that you could have your own gig at the store + you raised your damn kids? IDK that 24 hrs in NYC will make you suddenly feel soooo grown up.

She's back and time to now talk about the grill bc they clearly saw the criticism. Well they received a grill as a wedding present, which Evan never fired up once, so he gave it to Gil recently and just bought himself an outdoor griddle. Claims he'll use it ALL the time, grilling makes him feel like a man. Lol really bro - then why haven't you ever done it once in your 4 yrs of marriage? Carlin even says - he's going to use this once and that'll be it. And even for the one fried rice dinner - they invited Zach and some other church friend. Z put together the grill for 2 hrs + seasoned it - lol Evan isn't a big enough boy to know what that is/why it's needed; church friend dude was made to cook.

Interesting that Evan in bringing in the groceries for the fried rice - the grocery bags included SALT. I'm sorry but what household with 2 grown adults doesn't have salt!? It's hardly a specialized seasoning that your friend needs for a recipe.

Fast forward, off to Nashville for the weekend starting Wed. Hey we all start our weekends on Wed, no?

Interesting amount of discussion from Evan re things being FREE. Either he's feeling the financial pressure or they are responding to criticisms regarding big spending. He goes on about how the trip from Knox to Nash is free with a Tesla bc of free charging [lol - just need the 100k Tesla]; they stay with his parents for free; eat his parents' food for free; he's going to get in line behind his sister at Sbux so she'll buy his coffee. And then off to the FREE splash pad with the kids - with a speech from Evan about how free things like this are what kids love and where memories are made, not pricey things like Disney or other events. Lol - tell us without telling us that you are apt to spend $$$ on your own Tesla, outdoor griddle, and whatever else - but not on things your kids need like say preschool.

Then BOMBSHELL - Evan goes on about how he just feels more at home in Nash, all the memories and nostalgia, hasn't seen his family in a whole 2 months even though they try to come monthly - boohooo. I think he forgot that he's a 28 yr old man. He should be able to survive being 3 hrs from mommy and daddy. Cue Carlin - WHAT - I thought you were happy in Knox, what about all our memories there, I'm fine with Nash if you are, but we have to talk about this blah blah blah.

Someone should remind these idiots that they bought a house at the absolute peak of the market in Q1 2022 where they overbid for a house bc Carlin was boohooing for a house . . . and they're locked in at a 2-3% mortgage . . . and are jobless not matter what they say. So good luck not being able to sell in Knox for what you bought for + buying a house in a more expensive market + a 7% interest rate + oh yeah you may not even qualify for a mortgage. Banks really do their diligence re business owners - to say nothing about "content creators." They've conveniently forgotten that when they got their mortgage, Evan had a very stable union apprentice gig, about to graduate into 70-80k+ union job - banks like that kind of stability.

And finally to keep the mystery alive - back to health issues. Evan is now being proactive to follow up on Carlin's CT scan, but they haven't heard from the dr re results or scheduling the EEG. Carlin doesn't like to talk about it but things are more up and down blah blah. Someone should remind them that for 99% of people if health is up and down, normal behavior is NOT - have your sister/BIL visit for 3 days, drive to SC for 3 days, come back home for 1 day, off to NYC for 24 hrs, back home for 3 days in which time you have people over, and then off to your inlaws 3 hrs away . . . .

And let's keep the viewers watching - Carlin pops back on to say "there are things I'm not ready to talk about." Let me guess Carlin - you're with child? Or you've been trying for a minute and aren't with child and are freaking out?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, cereality said:

Claims he'll use it ALL the time, grilling makes him feel like a man.

Good lord, I hope he didn’t actually say that! 🤣 and didn’t he recently brag about SELLING the grill to someone? I doubt Gil paid him. 

• Like 6

From watching the past seasons of the show on Tubi, I was surprised that Carlin opted to do her college classes all online so she could help homeschool the younger siblings.  It's one more piece of the puzzle that explains Carlin's bottomless need to socialize/party at the expense of spending time with her little ones.  She never really experienced socializing and partying at college...even Clown college.  

Now her sister Tori had helped home school..but also went to classes at Clown College and it looked like she socialized with her classmates..even did skits/extra curricular activities (i.e. the time she came home in the wig and red stylish dress..looking like a different person).  Because tori did some of those things before marrying at around 22...she was.able to better adjust to marriage and motherhood without this bottomless need to party or socialize so much.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I saw per their Instagram today that E&C were in Franklin. My brother lives there and he took me to The Factory the last time I visited. It's weird seeing Fundies in a place I've been to, even though it's a well known landmark. 

Interesting that Evan's waxing poetic for Nashville. First off, yeah, good luck affording a house in a market that's flooded with transplants from NY and CA. If they were stressed over being outbid in Knox, they're in for a whole new level of hurt. I'm guessing what Evan and Carlin really want are the Stewarts raising their kids so can fill their days with....whatever it is they do.

I'm also not surprised they're teasing medical drama. Their YouTube has flatlined. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

While they obviously dropped in Nashville in the obvious kitchen sink of click bait [health ups and downs + I'm not ready to talk about things], I wouldn't be surprised if behind the scenes they're having the discussions re a move to Nashville.

They're young/immature/unaware enough that they don't understand - "wherever you go, there you are." Meaning your life problems go with you and they aren't magically solved by moving 3 hrs up the road. They're bored + don't like parenting + don't want to do the adult thing. Which one of those problems magically goes away in Nashville? Granted - the parenting does go away a bit. They'll be showing up at MIL's house for dinner 4 nights/wk + dumping the kids off there at least 2 nights/wk so they can party party. So no need to cook or grocery shop or potty train the next ones bc MIL will do it.

But the boredom - and Carlin's anxiety at being bored? I know when he moved Evan made a big deal of having soooo many friends in Nashville. At first they used to dump Layla with MIL/FIL and go party party with them. Turns out they were mostly his ex coworkers - and we haven't seen them in 2+ yrs. Chances are these people are married with their own kids now, and while it's one thing to meet up with you and your wife once a yr when you're in town, normal people don't want to dump their kids weekly to party party with you. 

Notice now when they visit Nashville they basically just sit around with his parents and sisters. So they'll do that + scare up some new friends [until those friends flee like all other friends]. And the rest of the time act like the losers they are - awww let's go walk thru this empty small town downtown, we have sooooo many memories here, we used to get coffee here 4 yrs ago when we courted #blessed.

It's like they don't understand that humans NEED to be productive. Best way to move to Nashville would be to get a damn job as an electrician Evan. Make your ~100k union salary bc son you'll need it to be able to afford a house there - after you take the loss on your current house + lock in a 7% mortgage. I'm sure they haven't even thought about those practicalities. And I'm sure some part of them is thinking - so what Law and Tiff bought a house here, so can we. While discounting that Tiff has Cali money - she sold an apartment in freaking San Diego to put down a down payment in Nashville + has parents co signing her loan. She's not just so naive little Asian girl you bro is rescuing.

Like all decisions in this family it will be a "God led us . . . " decision. Honestly I bet they're just thinking about how they'll deal with kid #3. Plus there was a not so subtle reference to "we see my family more than Carlin's - Carlin's is always out of town." Evan's family will raise the kids + has been around for Carlin's medical stuff while Carlin's own family is not upsetting their life schedules in any way, nor taking the kids, nor dropping off dinners, nor driving her around.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

If the Stewarts moved to Nashville, what about BSB? Open a satellite store there? Drive back every week for a 2 day work week?

I didn't watch their latest YT. Did Evan really say electricity is free?

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

If the Stewarts moved to Nashville, what about BSB? Open a satellite store there? Drive back every week for a 2 day work week?

I didn't watch their latest YT. Did Evan really say electricity is free?

Huh? Has Evan started a lucrative new side business -- pirating electricity? 

If they did move to Nashville, I can see Carlin claiming that she does the online part of the "business," while Whitney gets stuck with everything else. Or they'll find some BS excuse like "gawd led us in a different direction so we're closing the boutique." 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Or C&E will be dashing off to BSB once a week (about the same amount of time they actually spend there now) but they can easily leave the kids with his family. Sort of the reverse of what they do now, but his family seems more likely to babysit than any of the Bates. I can totally see Evan thinking they can work remotely but just go to the physical location for photo shoots or the occasional in person sale. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

The Tesla comes with a year of free charging, so for a year—if he charges it at a charging station—the electricity for it is free. It would be easy to assume these people think electricity is “free” anywhere though if they’re not writing the check. 

Also sort of telling that when they’re with his parents they don’t think, “hey we’re here so much and we can afford Teslas/blackstones/NYC trips, how about we cook one night or take y’all out or at least spring for the freaking DoorDash?” But nope, food=free 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤬

• Like 10
(edited)
55 minutes ago, writerwoman said:

The Tesla comes with a year of free charging, so for a year—if he charges it at a charging station—the electricity for it is free. It would be easy to assume these people think electricity is “free” anywhere though if they’re not writing the check. 

Also sort of telling that when they’re with his parents they don’t think, “hey we’re here so much and we can afford Teslas/blackstones/NYC trips, how about we cook one night or take y’all out or at least spring for the freaking DoorDash?” But nope, food=free 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤬

That they seemingly don't ever make a grocery run or chip in when someone goes shopping just shows what a bunch of freeloaders they are.  I am sure Evan's parents weren't expecting to have to pay for food for their 20 something son, his wife and kids on a regular basis.

Not that my family is perfect, far from it, but we always try to pull our weight when visiting each other.  There's no reason the 'Stew crew' cannot hit the grocery store on the way into town (though I would hope they'd ask his parents for a list, they seem incapable of providing balanced meals by themselves).  

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 10

Evan is an entitled spoiled brat.  The nerve of saying the food at his parents' is free and that he'll just get in line behind his sister at Sbux and she'll pay for his coffee.  I hope his sister sees that and puts and end to the freebies.  Even when I was searching for a job last summer, I still bought my mother lunch occasionally because she was emotionally supportive through the whole thing.  I never saw her as a source of free stuff.  In fact she kept offering to help with bills, but I had planned ahead and didn't need it.  Also, I would eat dog food before taking money from my 80 year old mother.

Also, SALT?  He had to buy salt?  I bought salt when I first moved out on my own and I am still lugging around that container as I don't use that much.  These two are a mess.

As for Carlin and her inability to drive.  I would like to introduce her to my life.  I have low vision, so I will never be able to get a license.  I live in an area (because that is where the jobs are) that has very little public transit and is not walkable at all.  So, I have all the responsibilities of adulthood and very few of the freedoms.  And no one is offering me trips to NYC to make me feel better.  If I want to feel better, I can travel on my own dime like the adult I am.  Carlin can suck it up because I am sure she will eventually get cleared to drive.  These two irritate me to no end.

• Like 9
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Heathen said:

Huh? Has Evan started a lucrative new side business -- pirating electricity? 

If they did move to Nashville, I can see Carlin claiming that she does the online part of the "business," while Whitney gets stuck with everything else. Or they'll find some BS excuse like "gawd led us in a different direction so we're closing the boutique." 

They need that boutique for creative tax accounting!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Moving click bait perhaps?

While they may very well be thinking of moving to Nashville, I tend to agree that is is probably click bait. Evan drops a hint by saying how he misses Nashville and he feel so at home there. Then Carlin chimes in saying she is not ready to talk about something. This of course gets their ardent fans to speculating that she is pregnant. Sounds to me like let's drop a few goodies and see if we can get more fans to tune into the videos. 

• Like 8

Carlin, dear, when someone really doesn't want to "talk about something", they just don't say anything at all about "not wanting to talk about something". What an attention hoar. The obvious click bait is sinful. How stupid do they think their followers are?

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
(edited)

They're so juvenile and bored that moving to Nashville would make the boutique exciting again. Right now it's just - ugh gotta show up at work 5-10 hrs a wk, how boring. Then it would be - oh we are going away on a BUSINESS TRIP for 2 days, OMG how exciting. And they'd flitter in 1-2/month just for the things they want to do - photoshoots or the weekend sales. They would no longer be packaging things or running to the post office or lifting a finger when the truck rolled in or setting up for the sales. 

Plus the added win of dumping the kids with MIL for 2 days to take off, so they can act like they aren't parents for a few days + bunking at G&K's house so party party until midnight for a few nights.

I'm sure they'd pitch it to Z&W as - remote work is NBD, we do it "all the time" when we're at MIL's house or on baby watch at Katie's house for 3 weeks. Frankly I think Z&W would be happy to see them go. I don't get the sense Whit is as in love with Carlin as she was at first. I don't have the sense Z&W are terribly aggrieved when they take off for a week for a "weekend at MILs" - I get the sense they enjoys the calm. You know C&E would want an arrangement that when they come into town for BSB, they stay with Z&W but Z&W would never even offer than once - bc they know these grifters would make it an all the time thing complete with causing chaos at their house until 2 am - and I think Z&W enjoy their family time with their kids, meals, bedtimes etc.

I think Z&W are fairly shrewd too. If C&E want to leave and only be involved remotely, I can see Z&W agreeing if they can take on a bigger ownership %. All of them are using BSB as their tax cover and for whatever minimal income it provides - and they all don't want to work for real - so I think they'd be happy to come up with - well as the Lord is leading you to step back from BSB, he's leading us to take a much bigger role, this works out perfectly . . . .

4 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

Evan is an entitled spoiled brat.  The nerve of saying the food at his parents' is free and that he'll just get in line behind his sister at Sbux and she'll pay for his coffee.  I hope his sister sees that and puts and end to the freebies. 

FWIW at least once of his sisters has said recently he's a brat. Lol. It was some YT where they called a sibling and ask what they really thought - and she legit said - he was always a brat; she gave the example of him sticking her face in a pie and he wasn't a kid he was like 21+. She also said things about him being loud etc.

I assume it's the syndrome of 1st boy after 4 girls + only Stewart grandson in the entire family until his bro came along. It is also interesting how this cult makes SUCH a big deal of - a brother for our boy - and yet the 2 brothers have little to do with each other. Sure they see each other at Christmas/Easter and his brother appears to visit Knox about 1x/yr and they make IG bday posts but that's about it. His brother lives local to his parents and yet he NEVER drops his own life and runs to mommy's house for the weekend bc C&E are here again. Good luck Alyssa - Prince Rhett could turn out to be Evan 2.0.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 7
40 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Carlin, dear, when someone really doesn't want to "talk about something", they just don't say anything at all about "not wanting to talk about something". What an attention hoar. The obvious click bait is sinful. How stupid do they think their followers are?

IKR? But if people are still clicking on and watching their pathetic videos then I’m not sure what to say, lol. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, I guess. 🤷‍♀️

40 minutes ago, cereality said:

Then it would be - oh we are going away on a BUSINESS TRIP for 2 days,

And more tax deductions! (Until it all catches up with them . . . ). 

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Just checked, and they are at 108k views for the clickbait video. 

They have 181k YouTube subscribers, I’m sure many watch and aren’t subscribed. Their views are falling, it would seem.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2