Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Totally said:

It looked like Layla has a plate of potato chips 🤔

They were having taco salad. Layla’s is separated instead of in one bowl. 
Not the best pictures, they’re screenshots from the video:

4D3D18E0-AF2C-48A4-9EEA-3072B34C3B48.jpeg

8203B540-5758-4705-8F77-6D7AEBD50ED7.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 4
On 12/12/2022 at 9:29 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Doesn't she have a booster seat? I see her plate under the (presumably fake) garland, so she was eating in the chair she's standing on. 

These people are clueless.

Up until very recently they didn’t even have a dining table so it will probably take a few months at least for them to decide on the right booster. Or maybe they are waiting for a sponsor to send them a free one.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

My heart really breaks for these kids. I've never seen two children who are so chronically exhausted. Carlin and Evan should be ashamed of themselves. 

The Seewald Feral Four come pretty close. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

Who in their right minds takes a 3yr old and 6 mo out to see lights or any other activity at 9 PM?? It's like they're not parents and in fact have never seen a child before. And if you do stupidly take them out late and they fall asleep, who wakes them up?? Though that one is easy - needed the footage for perfect holiday IG stories and YT, kids' sleep be damned. To make it better then they were posting videos of Zade awake and crawling around their bed at 1130-midnight as they ignored him bc they were posting on IG bc haha he slept earlier.

It's like it never occurred to these morons that the sun sets before 5 pm these days so lights come on early. A parent who gave a damn would have dinner on the table by 5 pm, feed them, clean the kitchen, put them in PJs, and be out the door by/before 6. Then you get 1.5-2 hrs to do whatever activity and come home and get the kids in bed by 8.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

694680F5-FC39-465F-9A7B-43C81C9FAF5C.jpeg

1C9AD2ED-F0F4-4927-97D0-B9ABD06ABC17.jpeg

So, they hauled the kids out after 9 PM, ostensibly so they could see Christmas lights and then forced Layla awake so she could see them?  Because a three year old cares about Christmas lights and not because they needed photos for IG.  Sure, Jan.

Looking at her face, it appears she's barely conscious.  Nice parenting there.

Free Layla!

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 8

I didn’t realize they were out so late, poor kids.

Carlin caught Evan skipping through her stories and was mildly annoyed. 

She is now whining about not being able to drive, misses her independence, blah, blah. Carlin, if you scheduled your EEG when told by your doctor you’d be closer to that independence you claim to miss. I think she’s lying because she seems to enjoy having Evan around 24/7. And yes Layla is attached to her father, so is my daughter at her advanced age, but my husband still works to support his family.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SMama said:

I didn’t realize they were out so late, poor kids.

Carlin caught Evan skipping through her stories and was mildly annoyed. 

She is now whining about not being able to drive, misses her independence, blah, blah. Carlin, if you scheduled your EEG when told by your doctor you’d be closer to that independence you claim to miss. I think she’s lying because she seems to enjoy having Evan around 24/7. And yes Layla is attached to her father, so is my daughter at her advanced age, but my husband still works to support his family.

No kidding. These people…

My sisters and I were attached to our dad, too. But we knew he had to work. He’d just get an extra-warm welcome every evening (as in mad dash and cling to the leg/jump into the arms).

And according to my mom, when I was a baby (I was the first), he would call during his med school class breaks and have her put the phone to my ear so I could hear his voice.

So, he kind of took it all to another level, but he still went to med school, did his residency and tended to his patients. Because he was a grown-ass adult.

And dragging those babies out late at night is moronic. They treat those poor kids like accessories or like college buddies.

Edited by AgathaC
  • Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

Layla had an appointment at the dentist today. Carlin was carrying her across the parking lot, as Evan waited in the car with Zade , because it was raining.

I guess Layla whined or something because then Evan joined them along with Zade. Carlin commented on how attached Layla is to Evan. No results of the visit were given. Cavities perhaps?

D6CE5D33-1707-4050-9BD5-AD81151C68F3.jpeg

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

Evan was not planning to stay in the car. Carlin simply went ahead of him because she didn’t want to get wet. Layla has 20 teeth and no cavities so far. That’s quite the accomplishment given the amount of cake pops that kid consumes.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t recall them saying that.

Carlin asked Layla how many teeth she has. Perhaps it was edited, I have no reason to lie about Layla’s teeth. If Layla had a cavity they would be doing the whole send tips to avoid cavities click baiting they are so fond of. 

1 hour ago, SMama said:

Carlin asked Layla how many teeth she has. Perhaps it was edited, I have no reason to lie about Layla’s teeth. If Layla had a cavity they would be doing the whole send tips to avoid cavities click baiting they are so fond of. 

No, but Dumb and Dumber have reason to lie. I think even they realize how much blowback they'd get if a toddler who eats a high-sugar diet had cavities; thus, they kept it quiet. 

I sincerely hope that Layla doesn't have any cavities. But I wouldn't be surprised if she did. 

Edited by Heathen
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, SMama said:

I heard and read about her having 20 teeth. I certainly didn’t say you lied. I said I didn’t  recall them saying that she had no cavities. 

Edited by ginger90
7 hours ago, cereality said:

Who in their right minds takes a 3yr old and 6 mo out to see lights or any other activity at 9 PM?? It's like they're not parents and in fact have never seen a child before. And if you do stupidly take them out late and they fall asleep, who wakes them up?? Though that one is easy - needed the footage for perfect holiday IG stories and YT, kids' sleep be damned. To make it better then they were posting videos of Zade awake and crawling around their bed at 1130-midnight as they ignored him bc they were posting on IG bc haha he slept earlier.

It's like it never occurred to these morons that the sun sets before 5 pm these days so lights come on early. A parent who gave a damn would have dinner on the table by 5 pm, feed them, clean the kitchen, put them in PJs, and be out the door by/before 6. Then you get 1.5-2 hrs to do whatever activity and come home and get the kids in bed by 8.

But but but, they are making memories! She also posted pictures from prior years, I seem to recall the first year Evan was driving around while Carlin had Layla in her lap. Layla wasn’t even a year old at the time. There was some comments about how dangerous that was, even though Evan was driving slow.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Layla had an appointment at the dentist today. Carlin was carrying her across the parking lot, as Evan waited in the car with Zade , because it was raining.

I guess Layla whined or something because then Evan joined them along with Zade. Carlin commented on how attached Layla is to Evan. No results of the visit were given. Cavities perhaps?

D6CE5D33-1707-4050-9BD5-AD81151C68F3.jpeg

Is Layla still wearing a diaper????  😯

53 minutes ago, So unbelievable said:

I laughed when I saw Layla put a sticker on the brand new, overpriced conference, oops, I mean, dining table. 

I was waiting for her to ask for tips on how to remove it. Then come back three days later with some miracle product and wala, a CODE!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
23 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Carlin did a reel saying they were having Layla use the potty every 45 minutes. It looks like they gave up after one morning of trying. Poor Layla. Maybe her little cousin Chloe(?) will train her.

Carlin and Evan have proven time and again that they are lazy parents who simply are not interested in doing the real work of parenting their kids.  If they won't even put the kid in a booster seat so she can sit at a table when she eats a meal, there is no way they're going to put any effort into potty training.  Amongst other things, they are busy, busy, busy; on the go doing errands and 'partying' with friends and family all hours of the day and night for no apparent reason.  How could they possibly stay home during the week or two it would take to get Layla off to a good start with toilet training?  The kid is going to have to learn from some of her other feral cousins who trained themselves.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I would be very surprised if Layla didn't have any cavities. I say this because of her "schedule" which consists of being carted around after what should be her normal bed time; falling asleep out somewhere or in the car. I highly doubt that these two would take the time to routinely floss her teeth and brush them every night and each morning. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I think even these dolts realize that if they asked for help avoiding cavities, the first thing people would tell them would be to lay off the sugary snacks.  They definitely don't want to do that because that is how they keep that poor child quiet.  I feel bad for Layla because she is having emotional eating hardwired into her and it is going to be a very difficult habit to shake when she's older.  These people need to focus more on raising healthy kids than "making memories" on social media.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5

I don't think they ever take her to a park or playground either. I have a theory that part of the reason she is not growing is that her body is never physically challenged. She should be running  around, swinging on swings, sliding on slides, climbing on the jungle gym.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

All I can say about her growth is when I had a child who was not growing as expected one of the things they had me do was fill out diet sheets of what the child was consuming and then I was given recommendations on appropriate changes.  Cake pops were not on the list.  

• Like 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

I think even these dolts realize that if they asked for help avoiding cavities, the first thing people would tell them would be to lay off the sugary snacks.  They definitely don't want to do that because that is how they keep that poor child quiet.  I feel bad for Layla because she is having emotional eating hardwired into her and it is going to be a very difficult habit to shake when she's older.  These people need to focus more on raising healthy kids than "making memories" on social media.  

If they needed help, they should’ve asked the DENTIST. 🤦‍♀️

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, writerwoman said:

Same video where she had her butt and feet sitting on the counter of the donut shop 🤦🏻‍♀️

That was disgusting. I hope shop employees were very...loud about having to disinfect the area.

Did y'all also notice that Zade got a bite of donut? Nothing like starting off their sweet tooth young! 🙄

• LOL 2

I wonder if, in Carlin's teeny tiny underutilized brain, she gives her kids too much sugar because she didn't get treats as a kid. No idea what Evan's problem is, except that he's left the Stewarts and cleaved to the Bateses. Leave and cleave, baby. 

I think Carlin has a lot of issues that stem from being one of a litter, neither the oldest nor the youngest, neither the smartest nor the special-est, not the prettiest or the most talented. Add all that to a needy, attention-whoring personality, and you get Carlin. 

Edited by Heathen
  • Like 8
53 minutes ago, writerwoman said:

Same video where she had her butt and feet sitting on the counter of the donut shop 🤦🏻‍♀️

And Layla was wearing one of those romper things. I guess I’m old and not fashionable but I don’t understand the long sleeves yet no pant legs. Not conducive for Layla to go potty either. 

• Like 5

Yep definitely needed donuts tonight bc what’s one more huge unhealthy treat and hey start feeding them to the 9 mo old too bc gotta develop his taste buds for junk ASAP. Carlin obviously gives her kids treats all the damn time bc she was so deprived as a kid and Evan likely just wants the kids to shut up - which he’s realized can be accomplished when you bribe away any bad behavior with a cake pop, donut, Doritos, whatever. They’re also such fools that they went out of their way to introduce their kids to super sweet junk starting at 6-9 mos so of course that’s what the kids want. You stuff a 3 yr old with cake pops for the last 2 yrs and suddenly say no cake pop or donuts today, you can have an apple or cheese stick for snack which do you want - you’re gonna get an epic meltdown, which C&E will be tired of in 2 min and just throw her some Doritos.

These ppl are so nasty and treat every place like their/G&Ks sty. I’m sorry neither your 3 yr olds diapered butt nor her shoes which she’s worn thru the parking lot, store, your garage - need to be on the counter where employees hand food to customers.

Watching their kids play w toys at the dentist was just sad. They didn’t look half bored like kids do killing time in waiting rooms, they looked MESMERIZED. In no small part bc they’ve prob never had such colorful toys in their own home, and it’s not like they get exposed to them at preschool or friends’ houses since Whit lives the same beige life.

And to whoever above said when their child’s growth slowed, they had to do a daily food diary - I believe it, and that could be the reason C&E have backed away from the pediatrician. On top of seeing a kid who is too small/developing slower even given her short dim witted parents, chowing down on fast food in the exam room, and noting that the parents waited like a month on growth related bloodwork, yeah it’s very possible the dr asked specific questions re eating and sleeping, asked for a month long food diary and asked them to return for monitoring and C&E ran away bc what right does that book learnin’ lady dr have to judge us or our kid when she has no problem being away from her own kids 40-50 hrs/wk for work. See we’re better parents, we don’t even separate from our kids for work even though that’s developmentally appropriate, we’ll just raise our kids lying on the floor of the shop eating convenience store snacks.

• Like 11
7 hours ago, Totally said:

Even their Christmas wrapping is neutral, those poor under stimulated kids 

Yes and Zade had an outfit on that perfectly matched the wrapping paper. Much more important than engaging your baby. Everything seems to revolve around pictures or stories for YouTube or Instagram.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

At least the romper has a cute print.  And she is wearing tights.  But FFS she is almost 3!  Carlin really needs to stop dressing her like an infant, even if she is tiny. 

Zade is almost 9 months old. He doesn't need donuts.  My 4 year old granddaughter loves her orange juice a bit too much and my son is making a concerted effort not to give it to his 10 month old son.  He told me "juice is the devil" and evidently has learned from his earlier mistakes.  No chance of Carlin doing the same I am afraid.

• Like 7