Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

If Dante is a whisperer, and he believes in the whisperer way, and he knows that Alpha has said that she killed her own daughter, and he has seen Lydia alive in Alexandria, and has seen what life is like in Alexandria, then why would he still follow Alpha when this community proves Alpha's way of life wrong?

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
Just now, Primstone said:

If Dante is a whisperer, and he believes in the whisperer way, and he knows that Alpha has said that she killed her own daughter, and he has seen Lydia alive in Alexandria, and has seen what life is like in Alexandria, then why would he still follow Alpha when this community proves Alpha's way of life wrong?

It's possible he doesn't. He might be really enjoying the spy-life, sort of like the old time KGB operatives who preferred being stationed undercover in the U.S. Seems like Lydia ought to have been able to recognize him, though.

• Love 9

Watching Chandler and Avi makes me feel very sad.  There's so much potential on that couch and it was just tossed aside.  They were both GOOD young men and the future of the communities, with potential to be good leaders.  Just such a fucking waste.

• Love 8

Dante seemed to come out of nowhere so it’s not surprising he was s whisperer but it would have had more impact if we would have seen how he infiltrated the group. Still don’t believe any of Alpha’s group wouldn’t drop her for a hot meal and a bed. Sorry to lose Siddiq. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

It's possible he doesn't. He might be really enjoying the spy-life, sort of like the old time KGB operatives who preferred being stationed undercover in the U.S. Seems like Lydia ought to have been able to recognize him, though.

Yes! Why didn’t she?

• Love 1

I don’t get why the whisperers are so devoted to Alpha because they think she killed her daughter. She treated her daughter like crap, she kills people left and right including babies so killing her daughter shouldn’t garner undying devotion.

• Love 4
On 11/17/2019 at 11:08 PM, mightysparrow said:

How is Dante going to explain Siddiq turning up dead?

Talking Dead showed a sneak peek last week, I think we'll.see Siddiq as

a Walker tonight. Sounded like growls were coming from Coco's room.

Loud enough for Rosita to hear.

Oh, Hey Everyone!

• Love 1
Just now, gatopretoNYC said:

Hey peeps! Got my wine on, and am completely depressed after seeing the end of last week's ep again. 😥😥😥

I know.  Like you said.  They killed another pretty.

• Love 2