Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

For a bit player, this Whisperer actor is effectively bringing the creepy ass cult member.

ITA. 

The Actor looks familiar to me.

1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

It pisses me off that Lydia is the kid that Carole shows restraint with.  She tortured Cookie-Boy (don't remember his name, don't care) but she's holding back with LYDIA?

Sam.

• Love 1
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Seriously, Daryl? It isn't going to kill Lydia to show her face for two seconds.

I can't believe these people are going out of their way for that snotty little bitch.  Show her the nearest exit and send her back to mommy dearest.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Jennv said:

Ok this shit with Aaron and his whisperer friend is dumb as hell

It really is.  When did Aaron become such an idiot that he'd sit down and have a conversation with someone wearing a dead person's face.  Wasn't Aaron the one the people of Alexandria thought was a good judge of people?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

welp, so much for whisperer guy. I missed something, what is Aaron doing with that lady? How did they get together? 

They met when Aaron was out playing with his sword and she was cutting up a walker and putting the guts in the river. That's when Aaron started the "Hi! My name is Aaron and I'm from Vermont!" dialogue

• LOL 4
  • Love 1