Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, raven said:

Dog 💓

Lydia, I like Carol but kids who hang around her always come to bad ends.  Run!

Carol lulls Lydia into a false sense of security and the next thing you know she's looking at flowers.

3 minutes ago, Macbeth said:

I don't care how much you are paying him.  I do not want to see a shirtless Norman Reedus.

Looks okay to me... I mean, if he washed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Anyone see that ad for the new video game with Norman Reedus? He's such a whore - he'll do anything for money. Not putting him down for it, mind you. Just sayin'

He was originally supposed to do a silent Hill video game because the maker hideo wanted him but it got scrapped so instead he made death stranded. It's a really good game 😁

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Did they ever explain the scars that Daryl and Michonne have? I thibk they are X scars? I feel like they did and I just forgot

Crazy ass Jocelyn branded them, happened in S9 E14 episode Scars.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Did they ever explain the scars that Daryl and Michonne have? I thibk they are X scars? I feel like they did and I just forgot

Yes, when they were taken by Michonne's old friend and her band of murdering kids, they were marked for some nonsensical reason. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I can't remember.

1 minute ago, raven said:

Are Aaron and Gamma hanging out together?  I forgot what happened after the water scene.

I can't remember.

I feel like I'm going to get alcohol poisoning waiting to be drawn back into this show. .

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Primstone said:

he should be glad Carol didn't give him cookies

Or a casserole.

2 minutes ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Nice Aaron give out all this information, and bring up the vulnerability of having children in your group.

It's perturbing how they've turned Aaron into a total nitwit.

• Love 6