Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Oh I didn't actually mean I wanted to be useful in any practical way when I said I was willing to help. Because letting people see me is just as bad as beheading a bunch of folks.

Seriously, Carol.  Let her go.  If Daryl wants to be pissy about it, he's always got his dog.

• Love 5
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Dante makes no sense as a character.  No more than not one of these people having asked at all where the new guy was from while they were under siege.

This was the most we've seen Saddiq in his entire run so of course now he's dead. 

We did not know who eh was... So did they!🤔

I'm disappointed.  I think Saddiq had more to offer as a character.  It would have been interesting to see him work out his ptsd.  I liked Dante but I wouldn't have cared a bit if Saddiq had killed him. 

So are people going to keep getting sick and dying now?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

I'm disappointed.  I think Saddiq had more to offer as a character.  It would have been interesting to see him work out his ptsd.  I liked Dante but I wouldn't have cared a bit if Saddiq had killed him. 

So are people going to keep getting sick and dying now?

I agree with you, Saddiq had more to offer but they always kill the one that they are not supposed to.

• Love 1