Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

See show?  The Whisperers are actually creepy when they're shambling around with the dead peeps and using those growling voices.  Not so much when they're hanging out and talking about the latest in dead skin care or whatever.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, raven said:

See show?  The Whisperers are actually creepy when they're shambling around with the dead peeps and using those growling voices.  Not so much when they're hanging out and talking about the latest in dead skin care or whatever.

What, watching them dig a hole to jaunty music didn't just terrify you?

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, maystone said:

I'm confused. Again. If the Saviors shooting up Hilltop with Walker goo turned people into zombies, shouldn't Walker water do the same thing now? Is that where this is heading?

I guess it should because they start with flu like symptoms and then they die.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, maystone said:

I'm confused. Again. If the Saviors shooting up Hilltop with Walker goo turned people into zombies, shouldn't Walker water do the same thing now? Is that where this is heading?

That's why I don't understand why Siddiq hadn't Quarantined the ill and alerted Alexandria.

This is how folks suddenly fell ill at Hilltop back in S8.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 3
Just now, CletusMusashi said:

Doesn't Alexandria have a water purification system anyway?

What, did everybody just get bored and decide to walk outside and drink straight from the river?

3 minutes ago, maystone said:

Stop trying to make sense, you'll just get a headache 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 3