Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Welcome to the next stop on our Negan redemption tour, folks!  Savin' kids and other helpless folk!  Will probably assist in a birth next with one hand tied behind his back!  Step right up, step right up!  Sorry, no anti-nausea medicine is available.

Oh and fanboy is useless as well as annoying.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, DixonVixen2359 said:

So was that whisperer Aaron ran across trying to contaminate the water supply, or am I reading too much into that scene?

I thought that as well.

Zeke has cancer  😞

Zeke can't be the first person in the ZA to get cancer, but I think it's an interesting story to explore.  Just like he said, certain cancers were survivable back in the day but now ANY kind of cancer is a death sentence.  I have to imagine that lots of people have developed melanoma, with all the time they spend outside.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Zeke can't be the first person in the ZA to get cancer, but I think it's an interesting story to explore.  Just like he said, certain cancers were survivable back in the day but now ANY kind of cancer is a death sentence.  I have to imagine that lots of people have developed melanoma, with all the time they spend outside.

One of the Saviors killed by Carol had lung cancer

• Useful 1
  • Love 1