Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Just now, Ohwell said:

Granted, I haven't kept up with Darryl's adventures lately, but why is he out in the woods with a child?  Is this a Girl Scout trip for the brat?

I guess he took a couple of weeks to remember that he had to look out for Connie and the best time is when there is an attack in his place.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Princess's little dioramas actually make sense for human nature.  I don't know why in this universe people don't have zombie "killing" contests, like in Zombieland.  You know someone, somewhere would be doing that!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

I mean,they had to know she was a hot mess. She wears goggles for no reasons whatsoever. 

The goggles are cool. I assume they'll come in handy when Eugene eventually constructs a blimp.

• LOL 10

Now I'm laughing at the zombie turning to Beta because he's talking.  In my mind the zombie is saying "shut up dude".

Beta is more threatening when he's not mumbling stuff I can't understand.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Whoa damn, its No Time for Bullshit O Clock! 

Ugh Judith I know your a kid, but this isnt your first day here.

I thought Judith was 'Little Miss Badass'.  And now she's wondering whether a Whisperer, one of the people trying to massacre her and everyone she loves, has a fucking family?  Get your narrow ass home!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Seriously? She thinks Beta is just now losing it? And I couldn't understand Beta's whispering before but now it appears he is hearing a whispery voice in his head that is completely unintelligible. What the hell is happening.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Gee, that was kinda cold Daryl. You have no qualms about killing her, but just couldn't bring yourself to do the same to the Fonz? Yeah, okay.

Yeah that was kinda cold.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

I thought Judith was 'Little Miss Badass'.  And now she's wondering whether a Whisperer, one of the people trying to massacre her and everyone she loves, has a fucking family?  Get your narrow ass home!

You might feel the same if you found out that your mom does not give a shit about you!😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I couldn't see that coming. They ere standing two feet way from the group they were tracking.I am shocked, SHOCKED, that they got caught. Morons. I still like Aaron, please don't kill him.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, econ07 said:

I have no idea where anyone is in relation to anyone else?!  Did they meet in Alexandria and disperse into these little duos?  Are they trying to get back to Alex, unaware of what is going on?  Like always, the writers give us very little of the geographical layout, and therefore no idea of the stakes of what is going on.

Think they're somewhere between ASZ and Oceanside.

Scott and the others are left with Gabe. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, heisenberg said:

You might feel the same if you found out that your mom does not give a shit about you!😄

If I were Michonne, I'd get on the first thing smoking to get away from that brat.  And she probably forgot all about RJ.  Everyone else has.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

? And I couldn't understand Beta's whispering before but now it appears he is hearing a whispery voice in his head that is completely unintelligible. What the hell is happening.

He said "Faaaaaith."

• LOL 1
Just now, candall said:

Rick "Have you ever killed a human, and why?" Grimes would not have approved.

I dunno - Rick "here's the red machete I promised you" just might!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4