Type keyword(s) to search

goofygirl

40.2k Excellent

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

4.2k profile views
  1. Hilarious!!!! You WIN the internets!!
  2. Uh... just a wild guess here, but does Scheana think she's a STAR????
  3. Kristen just keeps proving it over and over: NOT the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree!
  4. Escott and Grangela are perfect for each other! And now we won't have to see EITHER ONE OF THEM on our tv's!!! Win/Win!
  5. ITA. She seems to think she's destined for television stardom and although she's a NURSE, working those 12 hour shifts gets old, I'm sure. Plus, the $$$. BUT.... She is boring as all hell, so there's that. AND..... KAREN.
  6. I guess between all of her OTHER ailments, I missed the hair business! Thanks!
  7. In reaction to last night's show, when Justin told June to take $30K out of the SAVINGS account and give it to Alana, I just about spit out my drink! This sow HAS HER MONEY IN HER SAVINGS ACCOUNT!!!!!! Why can't JUSTIN just take it out of savings and give it to Alana???
  8. If ONLY Jasmin had spent that ASS $$$$ on a dang immigration attorney!!! SHIT!
  9. Praise the Lawd!! This is what she 's needed to do for a while now. Scheana's gonna crap her pants though, because while being on DWTS was her FIRST thing, being a host on Love Island was second... Didn't we ALL think we were gonna see SCHEANA SHAY on DWTS this year???? Still wondering... Is Summer Moon's last name SHAY or DAVIES???
  10. I totally agree! I don't think Jasmin ever actually thought her kids were moving to Michigan to be with her. I think it's just another bullshit storyline they're trying to sell us. I'm getting so tired of them both!!