Type keyword(s) to search

If you could bring a housewife from another city to Beverly Hills...

• Start Topic

Lisa Vanderpump from “Vanderpump Rules.” She lives in Beverly Hills and has a lavish lifestyle with a beautiful home with puppies and ponies and swans. She is the epitome of Beverly Hills and is still married to a husband who worships her. The filming opportunities at her various charities and businesses would be endless.

What? Oh yeah I forgot.

Nevermind.

• LOL 14

Kyle and Bethenny would be insufferable until they blow up.  Although watching Bethenny pick off Teddi and Dorit would be entertaining.  But we are looking at 3 maybe 4 episodes that would be great reality TV.  I don't know if I could handle a season or two of the Kyle and Bethenny show.

• Love 6

Lisa Vanderpump from “Vanderpump Rules.”

She would make a great manipulative anti-hero for this show. A classic soap-opera character.

Heather Dubrow

She would be a good fit, plus, she also has six-degrees-of-seperation to Adrianne.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Women who actually have zero fucks to give and will actually speak their minds

Lea Black (Miami)

Gina Liano (Melbourne)

Gilda Kirkpatrick (Auckland)

Magali Gorre (Cheshire)

Horrible people

Pettifleur Beringer (Melbourne) --Pettifleur is so materialistic and narcissistic that she starts acting like a 3rd pole and pulls everything off its axis

Lydia Schiavello (Melbourne)--possibly the dumbest woman to ever be a real housewife and soooooooooooooo racist. She says and does such fucked up shit, but sincerely thinks she's being nice

Dawn Ward (Cheshire)--manipulative and a massive liar. She's the Phaedra of Cheshire

• Love 4
On 9/7/2019 at 9:49 AM, HunterHunted said:

Women who actually have zero fucks to give and will actually speak their minds

Lea Black (Miami)

Lea would be awesome! Joanna Krupa is also very outspoken. She seemed to want to be on RHOB before the fiasco with Brandi. I still miss RHOM. 😞

• Love 4

Joanna Krupa is also very outspoken.

Wasn't she the Brandi of her show?

She has Kyle’s fashion sense. Erika’s wardrobe.  Teddi’s humility and Lisa Rinna sense of propriety.

Its a no brained.

Throw in her lame LVP-style double entendres, and we have a winner!

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I heard she was a shit stirrer like Brandi too...

Oh she could be! I didn't like the way she treated Lisa Hochstein at all. But she wasn't Brandi bad. She stood up for her friend Karent, helped support her mother and sister, didn't slap anyone, didn't throw wine in anyone's face, didn't talk about sensitive information regarding people's kids and has saved many, many animals.

• Love 4

I never watched Miami, so will take your word for it. Only saw a few videos on Youtube, and the only one I can remember was her getting punched in the face by one of the other HWs...

Didn't she get physical too? She ran after some other HW and pulled her back by the arm and the other HW punched her? She had a temper and was a nasty drunk. She married her BF but they did fight about her drinking and temper. Brandi said Mohammed made a fish comment about her; Mohammed denied it, and Joanna sued. I don't know what came of that lawsuit. Anyone know?

• Love 1

I don’t like Kyle. I don’t like Bethenny. But somehow... I might find the combination interesting, at least for a few episodes, and as long as her interactions with the group were limited to laying the smack down on the rest of the cast. 

I’d also like to see Luann with this crowd, to see how her sense of entitled elegance and self centeredness would play against the likes of Dorit and Erika (but especially Dorit). 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, jinjer said:

Didn't she get physical too? She ran after some other HW and pulled her back by the arm and the other HW punched her? She had a temper and was a nasty drunk. She married her BF but they did fight about her drinking and temper. Brandi said Mohammed made a fish comment about her; Mohammed denied it, and Joanna sued. I don't know what came of that lawsuit. Anyone know?

It's true she could have left the silly fight with Adriana alone and she followed her. But IRC, Adriana is the one who put her hands on Joanna. I agree with you about the rest.

Regarding the lawsuit, I believe the settlement was kept confidential. Brandi didn't learn her lesson with Adrienne, hopefully she did with what happened with Joanna. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I also liked her! I miss Ladies of London. 

Me too.

i also wish we could watch the Real Housewives of Melbourne in the US. I loved the season we did see but can’t find a way to watch the other seasons.

• Love 3