6. Drogo
  7. Oinky Boinky
  8. Lisin
  9. Hanged Man
  10. Machiabelly
  11. aquarian1
  12. Deadpool

13. caprice!

I had a fabulous, albeit short, time with my BFF in Toronto. We did find some spectacular cocktails, though. :D

• Love 2
(edited)

That's cap.  First wave of PMs will be going out soon.  If your PM includes an active Night action, please make your decision as soon as possible so I can give you the results of that action.  This applies doubly so for the Doppelganger, since depending on your copy action, you may get a second action to use.

And some reminders about how this game is different from our usual.

• One Night Only.  Once a player is DL'd, the game ends and a winning faction is declared.
  • Tie votes are allowed, and all players in the tie get DL'd.  (The only exception is in an all-way tie with everyone getting just one vote.  No-one is DL'd in that scenario.)
  • No story.
  • No off-thread communication, except with me.  I will try to answer any questions you may have.
  • There are 3 unclaimed roles in the game.  Even though they may be unclaimed, they may still play a part in the game.
  • PMed Roles can be changed by other players, so you may not be what you started as.
  • Blatant role claims (as in "I am the (role).") are allowed.
  • The bar is open throughout the game.

I think that covers it. 

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 1
(edited)

All actions complete and all the information I can reveal has been revealed.  As a reminder, because this may be important, here are all the roles and their Night actions in the order they occur through the Night.

• The 3 Villagers, Hunter and Tanner do not have Night actions.
  • Doppelganger sees one other players role and copies it.  If that role has an active Night action, they also take that action.
  • The 2* Werewolves sniff each other out.
  • The Minion sees the pack meeting in secret.  He knows who the Wolves are, but they do not know who he is.
  • The 2* Masons also have their secret meeting.
  • The Seer scrys one other player's role, or two of the unclaimed.
  • The Robber secretly steals the role of another player and looks at their new role.
  • The Troublemaker blindly swaps two other players roles.
  • The Drunk blindly swaps his role with one of the unclaimed roles.
  • The Insomniac checks her role again at the end of the Night.  She will be the only** player to know with 100% certainty their role as game talk starts.

* Possibly 3 if the Doppleganger copied a player with this role.

** Unless there is a Doppel-Insomniac.  Then both of them would know their roles.

The Night is over and the Day is begun.  Cast your knowledge, accusations, and votes at each other as you will.  Per suggestions from the previous round, the voting will end in around 50 hours, or Thursday Noon CDT (GMT +5).  I will remind you of the deadline around 2 hours prior to that.   Everyone does need to vote by the deadline, and remember that it's a plurality vote, not a simple majority, and that a tie vote results in a multi-DL.

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

Unless Lisin was the doppelgänger and copied me then she's lying as I am the seer and I saw who the real troublemaker is and its not MarkHB it's Saoirse

Not true! Or, at least, I was definitely the seer, and I saw who one of the Mason pair was (but that info could be wrong now since they could have been switched). I could have been switched too, but since I wouldn't know it Deadpool is lying. I can prove it by outing the Mason I know about, because that would have 2 people able to corroborate me but I don't want to do it without hearing from them first on here. (Hint, the person I investigated has yet to post toDay).

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lisin said:

I can prove it by outing the Mason I know about, because that would have 2 people able to corroborate me

Or you mean by outing your fellow werewolf and knowing the minion would come out and support both of you. Is that what you mean?

1 minute ago, saoirse said:

I'm totally a blah Villager, and not the troublemaker. I am side-eying Deadpool as I type. I want a drink, please!

So you're the third villager? that's convenient

Just now, Deadpool said:

Or you mean by outing your fellow werewolf and knowing the minion would come out and support both of you. Is that what you mean?

HA! I hadn't even thought of that as a possibility, but no. I am for sure the seer unless the drunk or robber switched me, and if they did, then they'd also know I was telling the truth. Too many variables to get away with lying about who I am. Additionally, since I know I'm telling the truth I'm inclined to believe saoirse about being a villager because Deadpool is for sure lying about me, so probably also about her. Make sense? 

@aquarian1 you claimed the Robber, did you rob anyone? 

And, because everyone knows I love a list! Here we go:

1. Villager - @saoirse claiming
  2. Villager - @Machiabelly claiming
  3. Villager - @Hanged Man claiming
  4. Hunter
  5. Tanner 
  6. Doppelganger 
  7. Masons 
  8. Seer - @Lisin claiming and @Deadpool claiming
  9. Robber - @aquarian1 claiming
  10. Troublemaker - @MarkHB claiming (Also @Deadpool says this is @saoirse
  11. Drunk 
  12. Insomniac 
  13. Werewolf
  14. Werewolf
  15. Minion
Just now, aquarian1 said:

I did, a mason who hasn't posted yet.  So I'm interested in who you say is a Mason.

Oooh, interesting! I don't know why I'm being hesitant to put the name out there... It only helps them right? I mean, in this game the Werewolves already know who all the "heroes" are, and same with the minion... so really the only player that needs to keep their identity super secret on the "village" side is the hunter and the tanner right? Because they want to kill a werewolf themselves or something? I always forget the rules about the hunter and tanner... but regardless, if I out the player who I investigated it doesn't hurt them... I'm thinking too hard about this maybe. Gah. Back soon! 

• Love 1
(edited)

I wouldn't come out and claim to be a role that has already been claimed if I was lying as this puts a target on my back. If anything I would claim a role that has yet to be claimed if I was going to lie.

What I find interesting as neither aquarian1 or Lisin will post the name of the Mason first, is this because one is afraid the other will contradict their 'info'?

Edited by Deadpool

We can't contradict each other. There are two masons, I know the name of one of them, so does A1, but that may not be the same name so even if we didn't "match" it wouldn't "prove" we're lying. And I know for 100% sure that I am not lying. Which just makes me believe everyone you go after. I believe Mark is who he says he is and I believe saoirse is who she says she is. I believe A1 too. The only person I for sure don't trust is Deadpool. If the Mason I investigated hasn't commented by the time I get home I'll reveal their identity, but for now I'm trying to be polite and let people get around to posting if they're busy or whatever. 

ETA @MarkHB and I were posting at the same time. His post changes things for me a teeeeeny bit. I will be back with more in a few min. Have to do real life work! Grrr. 

• Love 1
(edited)

You claim to know the name of one mason (aka werewolf who will absolutely corroborate your story), what will be even more unbelievable to me would be if you and A1 both have the same name, I mean, what are the chances of that happening? So yes I am extremely interested in this outcome…
Yes I lied about saoirse and MarkHB, as I was trying to see if saoirse would agree with my lie, which would in turn prove to me she was a bad guy. I still know what I know and will hold onto my info for the time being. In the meantime, I am very interested to see what role Oinky Boinky started out as because that role is now saoirse’s.

Edited by Deadpool
13 minutes ago, MarkHB said:

@Lisin: I switched @saoirse and @Oinky Boinky .

Oooooh, Ok that's interesting! And since we're already now talking about the person I investigated... screw it. Sorry @Oinky Boinky but I've got to defend myself! Oinky Boinky was the player I investigated and was revealed to be the Mason, so if we believe @saoirse (and I do) then now she's the mason but doesn't know it and OB is a vanilla villager and also doesn't know it. @aquarian1 who was your mason? 

1. Villager - @SAOIRSE claiming
  2. Villager - @MACHIABELLY claiming
  3. Villager - @HANGED MAN claiming
  4. Hunter
  5. Tanner 
  6. Doppelganger 
  7. Mason - @Oinky Boinky (as investigated by Lisin)
  8. Mason 
  9. Seer - @LISIN claiming and @DEADPOOL claiming
  10. Robber - @AQUARIAN1 claiming
  11. Troublemaker - @MARKHB claiming (Also @DEADPOOL says this is @SAOIRSE) 
  12. Drunk 
  13. Insomniac 
  14. Werewolf
  15. Werewolf
  16. Minion
(edited)

OK so... Actually... I think if I reverse this list it may be more helpful for my listy brain...

1. CuriousParker
  2. MarkHB - Claiming Troublemaker 
  3. MuuMuuChainSmoker
  4. saoirise - Claiming villager (switched by Mark to Mason OB)
  5. Jesse
  6. Drogo - Mason (identified by Robber A1)
  7. Oinky Boinky - Mason (as investigated by Lisin/seer)
  8. Lisin - Claiming seer
  9. Hanged Man - Claiming villager
  10. Machiabelly - Claiming villager
  11. aquarian1 - Robber
  12. Deadpool - Claiming seer
  13. caprice 

@Deadpool you're still claiming seer but now you're saying you lied about who you investigated? So who is it? Because so far all we know for sure is you've lied which makes me suspicious as hell. 

Edited to correct list (I forgot to mark OB as Mason)

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 1

Villager - @Oinky Boinky as was swapped with @SAOIRSE if her villager claim was in fact, true?
Villager - @MACHIABELLY claiming
Villager - @HANGED MAN claiming
Hunter
Tanner 
Doppelganger 
Mason - @saoirse as was swapped with @OINKY BOINKY (as supposedly investigated by Lisin)
Mason @Aquarian1 as claims to have robbed masonry from @Drogo
Seer - @LISIN claiming and @DEADPOOL claiming
Robber - @Drogo as @AQUARIAN1 claims to have robbed him
Troublemaker - @MARKHB claiming (claims to have swapped saoirse and Oinky Boinky)
Drunk 
Insomniac 
Werewolf
Werewolf
Minion

I'm awaiting confirmation from saoirse, Oinky Boinky and Drogo re the above claims.

You're making the mistake of thinking that only bad guys lie, and you also need to think on how you're planning on catching the WW’s by only telling the truth? We need to flush them out not take everyone’s claim as instantly true. Example; until Drogo confirms he was a mason, Aquarian1 shouldn't automatically be believed, or what if she’s the tanner and so wants to get caught out in a lie? 
or
until saoirse confirms that she was truly a villager then we don’t know for sure what Oinky Boinky is, maybe saoirse was a WW who just claimed villager and now she knows that she’s been swapped will reveal that she was actually a WW?
TL:DR Not everything is always as it seems, and to instantly assume I am a bad guy because I told an untruth is foolhardy.

I believe our non-lying liar who lies @Deadpool is our Tanner- it's very similar gameplay to @SilverStormm the Tanner in the last ONW.

So suspicious as I may be,  I won't be voting for him.

• Love 1

I’m happy to hear that Drogo won’t be voting for me because I’m on the side of town and not the tanner, so if that means I don’t get DL’d that’s 100% great with me.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

I’m happy to hear that Drogo won’t be voting for me because I’m on the side of town and not the tanner, so if that means I don’t get DL’d that’s 100% great with me.

Sure, you're safe.  From me.  

For now.

2 hours ago, Deadpool said:

So you're the third villager? that's convenient

@Deadpool, I was coming back to say I am A villager (I can't confirm the first two, after all!), but then I read...

1 hour ago, MarkHB said:

@Lisin: I switched @saoirse and @Oinky Boinky .

THIS, and so I glared at @MarkHB for a minute, and then I read....

1 hour ago, Lisin said:

@Oinky Boinky was the player I investigated and was revealed to be the Mason, so if we believe @saoirse (and I do) then now she's the mason but doesn't know it and OB is a vanilla villager and also doesn't know it.

THIS, and thought, hmmm...

But I will confirm that I spoke truth earlier.

1 hour ago, Deadpool said:

I'm awaiting confirmation from saoirse, Oinky Boinky and Drogo re the above claims.

And here is my confirmation! But I'm still side-eying @Deadpool...

And I still don't have a drink??? I spent three hours in a RL work meeting! A girl needs a drink!

• Love 3

I was playing golf. You guys have been busy and there is a lot to read.  

The only info I can share is I was given the mason role at the beginning, can vouch that Drogo was too but have no idea if either of us was switched. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, saoirse said:

And I still don't have a drink??? I spent three hours in a RL work meeting! A girl needs a drink!

You can have one of mine....I should probably be cut off, anyway.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Drogo said:

I believe our non-lying liar who lies @Deadpool is our Tanner- it's very similar gameplay to @SilverStormm the Tanner in the last ONW.

So suspicious as I may be,  I won't be voting for him.

2 hours ago, Drogo said:

Sure, you're safe.  From me.  

For now.

This. I am with you on this totally.

@Deadpool I never said I thought you were a WW, just that you were lying. You are the one that claimed my role and accused me of being a WW. And this is also a game of process of elimination, so if enough things add up we can give ourselves a better shot of getting a WW and not the Tanner.

Updated list now!

1. CuriousParker
  2. MarkHB - Claiming Troublemaker 
  3. MuuMuuChainSmoker - Claiming Insomniac
  4. saoirise - Claiming villager (switched by Mark to Mason OB)
  5. Jesse - Hinting at Drunk 
  6. Drogo - Mason (identified by Robber A1) - also confirmed by OB and Drogo
  7. Oinky Boinky - Mason (as investigated by Lisin/seer) - also now villager, because of switching, also confirmed by OB and Drogo
  8. Lisin - Claiming seer
  9. Hanged Man - Claiming villager
  10. Machiabelly - Claiming villager
  11. aquarian1 - Robber
  12. Deadpool - Claiming seer
  13. caprice 
Edited by Lisin
SO SMART!
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Deadpool said:

I wouldn't come out and claim to be a role that has already been claimed if I was lying as this puts a target on my back. If anything I would claim a role that has yet to be claimed if I was going to lie.

The Doppelganger probably wouldn't have said this and thrown the other Seer under a bus. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Drogo said:

The Doppelganger probably wouldn't have said this and thrown the other Seer under a bus. 

Yeah, a helpful villager would be more likely to say something like: "I am the Doppleganger and I confirm that I copied Lisin, who is the Seer." That would potentially allow us to confirm 2 roles. 

• Love 2