Type keyword(s) to search

One Night Ultimate Werewolf (ONUW) Mafia Games

• Start Topic

I changed my vote earlier, CP. Current voting:

2 votes for Silver (caprice,Machiabelly)

1 vote for CuriousParker (Aquarian)

1 vote for BizBuzz (Drogo)

2 vote for Dougal (SilverStormm, Oinky Boinky)

1 vote for Athena (CuriousParker)

• Love 1
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For someone that claims no understand of the game Drogo, you sure do keep on top of things.  ::giggle::

There is something about the Dougal line of reasoning that is resonating with me.

3 vote for Dougal (SilverStormm, Oinky Boinky, BizBuzz)

• Love 1

Welcome to the craziness,Firearcher!

OB was indeed my fellow Mason at the time we did our lodge work. The weird thing is, if CP were indeed the Insomniac, as she claims, she would know she's been switched, and could be claiming to be a Mason now, safely. So could it be that neither Insomniac nor Troublemaker is in the game, no switch happened, and A1 is a wolf and CP is trying to draw the vote because she's either the Minion or the Tanner?

• Love 3

Mark, Mach was DoppelSeer and he said we did have a Troublemaker when he saw the available roles to copy. He said one Villager and the Insomniac weren't taken.

Really I see no reason to doubt A1 is the Troublemaker unless someone else comes forward to claim it. I think everyone has claimed a role already though.

• Love 1

Sign me up for the next new game. Thanks - Firearcher

Welcome Firearcher. There will be a sign up list soon I believe.

Trying to remember from when I was the minion. If CP is the minion pretty sure she knows who the ww is. And the ww win if she throws her body in front of them?

Sort bites the silver bullet so to speak.

• Love 2

OK, thanks, that makes sense. So that puts me back to CP claiming Insomniac to draw votes for some nefarious purpose.

OB, that's right (and you did quite well :) .

• Love 3

I was re-reading everything, trying to get to the "comprehensive up to date role list," but my head just hurt. However, re-reading made me more suspicious of CP, so I'll throw in a vote:

2 votes for CuriousParker (Aquarian, Jesse)
3 vote for Dougal (SilverStormm, Oinky Boinky, BizBuzz)

I like this game! There's so much more to work with -- I feel like in regular games, I'm behind the curve due to not knowing people that well.

• Love 3

So I voted Biz because Jesse said she was the Seer and "saw" that Biz was bad, but Jesse didn't even vote for her. Many doubts about Jesse and her Intel now, but since the day's almost out...

4 votes for Dougal (SilverStormm, Oinky Boinky, BizBuzz, Drogo)

• Love 2

Mark, Mach was DoppelSeer and he said we did have a Troublemaker when he saw the available roles to copy. He said one Villager and the Insomniac weren't taken.

Really I see no reason to doubt A1 is the Troublemaker unless someone else comes forward to claim it. I think everyone has claimed a role already though.

Not quite. I got to pick 2 of the 3 undealt cards. At random. I saw Villager and insomniac. The third is unknown to me. Could be troublemaker

• Love 2

So I voted Biz because Jesse said she was the Seer and "saw" that Biz was bad, but Jesse didn't even vote for her. Many doubts about Jesse and her Intel now, but since the day's almost out...

OMG! I swear to you, I got myself confused by Silver's claims to have have robbed her of her role.  I take it all back! 

1 vote for BizBuzz (Jesse)

Is that better?

• Love 2

I'm so confused, but y'all are wrong about me (unless I've been unknowingly swapped of course).

Hoping she's not the tanner:

3 votes for Silver (caprice,Machiabelly,Dougal)

• Love 2

Adding Mark in-

3 votes for Silver (caprice, Machiabelly, Dougal)

5 votes for Dougal (SilverStormm, Oinky Boinky, BizBuzz, Drogo, MarkHB)

Only Lisin hasn't voted.

• Love 1

2 votes for CuriousParker (Aquarian, SilverStormm)
4 votes for Dougal (Oinky Boinky, BizBuzz, Drogo, MarkHB)

Re-reading I decided to change my vote to CP, I have a feeling that Dougal may be the minion, in which case, killing him is pointless.

• Love 2

What did we talk about, Mach... never under any circumstances do you put me in charge of counting.

1. Mark

2. Drogo

3. CP

4. Machiabelly

5. BizBuzz

6. Lisin

7. Jesse

8. SilverStormm

9. Dougal

10. Oinky Boinky

11. aquarian1

12. Athena

13. caprice

*Athena and Lisin haven't voted.

• Love 1

Voting before bed. I wanted to wait and see who was most suspicious, but an eye for an eye, CP (love you Rooster!)

3 votes for CuriousParker (Aquarian, SilverStormm, Athena)

• Love 2

Actually, my tired, sleep deprived brain just had an epiphany...

Riddle me this...if A1 swapped Oinky and CP and Oinky was a mason as confirmed by Mark; then CP would now be a mason, so why are you voting for her A1? Makes no sense, unless A1 isn't the Troublemaker of course...oooh

2 votes for CuriousParker (Aquarian, Athena)

1 vote for aquarian1 (SilverStormm)

• Love 2

Actually, my tired, sleep deprived brain just had an epiphany...

Riddle me this...if A1 swapped Oinky and CP and Oinky was a mason as confirmed by Mark; then CP would now be a mason, so why are you voting for her A1? Makes no sense, unless A1 isn't the Troublemaker of course...ooo

You know, that's right.  I just knew she couldn't be the Insomniac as she claimed, so assumed she was someone else nefarious.  But that would be OB now.  Removing my vote for CP.  I'll add it to you since you were so quick to throw shade on me, plus several other people have thought you were suspicious.  Although OB, probably makes more sense.

4 votes for Silver (caprice, Machiabelly, Dougal, aquarian1)

1 votes for CuriousParker (Athena)

• Love 2

Discussion Time is Over!  Please do not talk about the game any further.

Voting is still open for at least another 12 hours.  Everyone is free to change their vote if they so desire during this time, just try to do so without comment.

As of this moment, both Silver and Dougal have 4 votes.  Both could be eliminated, which could mean a tie.

Lisin, you do need to vote.  You could break the tie, or enforce it depending on your choice and whether or not anyone else changes their votes.

• Love 4

Addendum 1:  I will answer general game questions.  Nothing specific about the events of this game yet, but generic questions about rules, powers, etc.

Addendum 2:  When voting ends, I will start by revealing if the Doppelganger was in play and what role she copied, but not the players involved right away.  It may not have actual relevance to a game unless certain choices are made.  But I'm trying to start a consistent pattern.

• Love 1

3 votes for Dougal (Oinky Boinky, BizBuzz, Drogo)
2 votes for BizBuzz (Jesse, MarkHB)

• Love 3

3 votes for Dougal (Oinky Boinky, BizBuzz, Drogo)
3 votes for BizBuzz (Jesse, MarkHB, Lisin)

• Love 2

Time is up and all the votes are in.  With 4 votes, SilverStormm is killed.  The tie was broken, so there's only going to be one faction winning.

But before that, the Doppelganger.  The Doppelganger was dealt to a player, and they copied the Seer.  (I know this really isn't news.  But like I said, this may become important sometime, so I'm trying to set the precedent early.)

Time for the final reveal.  SilverStormm was

Tanner.jpg

Which means Silver is the sole winner!

• Love 3

Thanks, I can't believe I managed to pull it off, woot!

Now I want to know what everyone else was. I think Biz was def a WW, and I suspect that CP probs started out as the minion but if A1 swapped her Oinky ended up being the minion?

• Love 4

I legit didn't know what I was which was why voting was so hard! I knew I started as Drunk, but I have no idea what role I ended up with so I didn't know what side I was on. 

• Love 1

Despite my wolfiness, I feel like I was a very helpful "member" of the Villager team.

I started the vote against the other Werewolf, and only switched when Jesse didn't vote for her too so I could cast doubt on Jess' visions... and I must have said Silver/CP were the Tanner 4 times and not to vote for them. Silver in particular even said, straight up, that we'd "be sorry" if we voted for her.

• Love 1

Despite my wolfiness, I feel like I was a very helpful "member" of the Villager team.

I started the vote against the other Werewolf, and only switched when Jesse didn't vote for her too so I could cast doubt on Jess' visions... and I must have said Silver/CP were the Tanner 4 times and not to vote for them. Silver in particular even said, straight up, that we'd "be sorry" if we voted for her.

Good work, I did suspect you for a while but when you voted for Biz, it kinda threw me off. I had to really hold myself back from defending against your accusations of my possibly being the Tanner. I decided to ignore the accusations at first then thought 'why not use it and try a double bluff of 'warning' people to not vote for me', in the hopes it would make them believe I was bad and merely pretending to be the Tanner to put them off voting for me.

ETA: Basically everything I posted was misdirection :p

• Love 2

A1 tore me a new one over this:

None of us know who we are for sure, and we also have a suicidal player hanging around who wins if we kill them. This means that someone whose actions incriminate themselves (ex: someone who falsely claims a singular role like Robber or Insomniac, fully knowing they will probably be called out and exposed by the real Robber/Insomniac- as Silver and CP have done) should be thought about long and hard before voted for, since their exposure is quite possibly be part of their Master Plan to get us to kill them.

• Love 2

I knew it!  Drogo was the WW.  Damnit.  Follow your instincts (said to self).  I should have switched my vote to Drogo, even if I was alone, instead of Silver.  Might not have helped, but I would have been right.  I also knew CP was shady, but I did switch her so she wasn't really.  Hee.

I really was the Troublemaker.  I never lied about anything.

• Love 2

Man, I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue and probably the wrong Mafia game to try to watch casually. Google has explained most of the roles, but I have no idea who any of you maniacs are.

Don't worry, MMCS, this is a bit out of the ordinary for the games - that said, a girl goes out of the country for 12 days and comes back to three pages of Mafia to read that make no sense to her upside down European timed brain...BEER ME, BARTENDER!

• Love 4

Welcome home!

* Pours saoirse a Corona Light, just for shock value. *

**cough, cough, choke** Thanks, man?

Oh, and guys - hot toddys. That's where it's at. Nothing like a warm glass of whisky on a rainy Irish morning. Throw in a lemon slice and some cloves? Well, I thought about not coming home...

• Love 5

Way to go SS!

I was a WW, but got so confused with the robber talk, I genuinely thought I wasn't a WW anymore. I honestly didn't have a clue to who I was. When Drogo voted for me, after knowing he was the other WW, that threw me off big time.

Great game SVNBob

• Love 2