• Start Topic

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're welcome everyone.

And to make the answers to a couple questions official.

Game was technically to plurality, not majority.  But with 8 of the 13 votes on one person, majority did rule.  If Spruce had been the Hunter, I would have insisted on completing the vote (or at least getting Spruce's), since that would have mattered.  But as both CP and I knew, the Hunter wasn't in play.  Since that wasn't a factor, the vote as it stood was enough.

Spruce, no you would not have been informed about a role change in this style game.  It's not like recruitment in Mafia, where you're told that you're on the other side after it happens.  MuuMuu wasn't informed either.  She had to trust Drogo was telling the truth when she revealed her role.

• Love 4

I was also dreaming that my silence would make me seem suspicious, but no such luck. It was still fun watching things get sorted out. :)

Awesome mugs there, CP! In the initial iteration, that's one of my favorite eps. Interestingly, I saw it for the first time just before a trip to France. Talk about freaky! The number of roadside statues had me keeping a careful eye on them all!

• Love 1

Great find.  I may just do that soon.

In the meantime, another One Night since we're still waiting for @TJtrack99?  If so, I'm not going to have a participant cap of 14 this time.  14 players allows for all the roles we've used thus far, but if we get a 15th, I'll add a new member of the Wolf team, and a 16th will bring in a new villager with a new power.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, SVNBob said:

14 players allows for all the roles we've used thus far, but if we get a 15th, I'll add a new member of the Wolf team, and a 16th will bring in a new villager with a new power.

Well when you put it that way..

1. Dougal

2. Drogo

43 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

1. Dougal
  2. Drogo
  3.  Lisin
  4. MarkHB
  5. egavasc
  6. The Craved Spruce
  7. saoirse
  8. Athena
  9. Curious Parker
  10. aquarian1
  11. MMCS
  12. SilverStormm
  13. Ser Jorah Mormont
  14. Deadpool
  15. Lady Calypso
  16. caprice 

Sweet 16, @SVNBob 

• Love 3

That looks like everyone, so PMs are going out.  In the meantime, I'll introduce both new roles.

First, the new member of the Wolf team is the DreamWolf.  The DreamWolf does not wake at night, so they do not learn who else is on their side.  In essence, they are the Wolfy equivalent of a vanilla Villager.  The rest of Team Wolf does still learn who the DreamWolf is, but the Minion will not know which Wolf is which.

Team Village now has the Bodyguard.  His power is that whomever he votes for in the elimination phase will become immune, and the person receiving the second-most votes will be eliminated instead.  As an example; if someone had been a Bodyguard in the previous game and voted for Spruce along with everyone else, Spruce would not have been chained.  And whomever Spruce would have voted for would have been chained instead.

Those are the new additions this time around.  And there's still others left to be added.  I'm trying to add them slowly so as to not overwhelm everyone with all the new powers.

• Love 3

All Night actions are completed, so Day has begun.  (Hope you weren't waiting for a story.  I didn't have the inspiration like I did for the last round.)

Let's shoot for 12 pm CDT on Sunday as the deadline.  That's about 59 hours as of this post.  That gives you all the weekend to figure things out.  An extension may be given depending on thread activity.

As usual, the reminder of Night action order, including the new additions.:

• Doppelganger copies another player first, then they take their new action if they got one.
  • Werewolves gather with the sleeping Dreamwolf.  The Dreamwolf does not learn if there are other wolves, let alone who they are.
  • Minion secretly spies on the Wolf gathering, preparing to help them.  He does not know which wolf is which, only how many there actually are.
  • Masons hold a Lodge meeting.
  • Seer scrys, either on one player or two unclaimed roles.
  • Apprentice Seer scrys on one unclaimed.
  • Robber steals the role from another player.
  • Troublemaker swaps two other players roles.
  • Drunk becomes an unknown unclaimed.
  • Insomniac checks their role.
  • Hunter, Bodyguard, Tanner, and the 3 Villagers do not act at Night.
  • Love 2

I am team village, but I don't have any more information than that, though if someone messed with me I wouldn't know it and they'd be helpful in letting us know that... 

• Love 1