One Night Ultimate Werewolf (ONUW) Mafia Games

• Start Topic

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let the sign-ups begin.  Target cap of 14 again, but let's see how it goes.  Less than, and I'll cut vanilla Villagers as needed.

1. Lady Calypso ?
  2. Oinky?
  3. Mark
  4. saoirse
  5. MuuMuu

First two are the spots I promised I'd hold for my next game, if those ladies are able to join us this time.  And I assumed Mark wanted to play since he brought it up.

Yes!

9 hours ago, SVNBob said:

One of the Resistance series?  I've seen a game based on Avalon's rules, and thought it could be adapted to here.

I'll answer via PM.

1.  Lady Calypso 
  2. Oinky?
  3. Mark
  4. saoirse
  5. MuuMuu
  6. Lisin
  7. Jesse
  8. Drogo
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I definitely want in! 

I knew you did.  That's why you were #1 with a silver bullet.

Oinky may still be in transit back from whore island, so she might not have had a chance to check in yet. 

Assuming she's in, that's 6 spots open for the same configuration as last time.  As a reminder that was:

• Doppelganger
  • 2 Werewolves
  • Minion
  • 2 Masons
  • Seer
  • Apprentice Seer
  • Robber
  • Troublemaker
  • Drunk
  • Insomniac
  • Hunter
  • Tanner
  • 3 Villagers
  • Love 2
(edited)

Since that seems to be everyone, I'll start sending out PMs.  We'll get the game started once I get all the actions back.

And I'll remind you all of this again at the start, but there will only be 2 vanilla Villagers in play instead of 3.  I might even be able to write a little clue-free story for this time.

ETA: Scratch the might.  There is going to be a little story.  I'll post it after I get all the PMs sent.

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 1

Day 0

*SLAM*

The engine roars into life as the bus speeds off, headed to the hospital in the nearest town.  It'll still take a while to get there, so you hope he'll be ok.  But he was found quick and he did stabilize himself to some degree.  His throat though....

It makes sense that Doc Machia was the one attacked first.  As the village's only doctor, he'd be able to patch anyone else up.  Then they'd be able to identify their attacker.  Without him, it's going to be a lot harder to figure things out.

Even if you don't know who, you know what did it though.  The village legend is true.  There are werewolves in your midst.  And if you don't find them in the morning, they're going to wipe out the village.

But the sun is setting now.  Time to try to get some sleep.  Perhaps the puzzle will all become clearer at the village meeting tomorrow.  And it'll all end with someone strung up on that silver chain.

One thought haunts you as you nod off.  "What if it's you voted to be at the end of the chain?"  

Villager.jpg

@Machiabelly was a vanilla Villager.  He's not dead, but he was badly injured.  He should be back soon.

There are NO clues in this story.  Everyone with Night actions, please submit them as soon as possible.

• Love 4

Night

*whum*
*ding*
*creak*
*growl*
*hum*
*whistle*
*belch*
*snarl*
*yawn*
*click*
*sigh*

The sounds of the village at night are familiar, and usually soothing.  But tonight, they felt more ominous.  Some seemed to take on new meaning, given that there could be a werewolf lurking around.

*cock-a-doodle-doo*

Not much rest after all.  But what little rest you got will have to do.  The meeting was scheduled for early in the morning.  The whole village will be there (well, almost), and together, you hope to eliminate the danger to you.  Whoever, or whatever it may be. 

The old silver chain awaits.

Still NO clues in the story.

A reminder about the Night actions and their order:

• Doppelganger copies another player first, then they take their new action if they got one.
  • Werewolves gather.
  • Minion secretly spies on the Wolf gathering, preparing to help them.
  • Masons hold a Lodge meeting.
  • Seer scry, either on one player or two unclaimed roles.
  • Apprentice Seer scrys on one unclaimed.
  • Robber steals the role from another player.
  • Troublemaker swaps two other players roles.
  • Drunk becomes an unknown unclaimed.
  • Insomniac checks their role.
  • Hunter, Tanner, and the 2 Villagers do not act at Night.

Remember, only 2 Vanilla Villagers this time.

Let's set a tentative end of Day at Sunday 3pm CDT.  That's about 50 hours or so.

Sorry @Lisin for stealing your list making idea.  I believe this is what we have so far.

• Doppelganger
  • Werewolves
  • Minion
  • Masons  
  • Seer  
  • Apprentice Seer
  • Robber
  • Troublemaker  
  • Drunk  - Claimed by Egavasc?
  • Insomniac
  • Hunter
  • Tanner
  • 2 Villagers - Claimed by Lady Calypso & Saoirse?
20 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

Anyway, unlike Lisin, I don't know for certain who I am. :( 

I know who you are, because I know who I swapped you with.

35 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I know who you are, because I know who I swapped you with.

Interesting.  

So if I understand correctly, a1 is claiming Robber (now Troublemaker), Spruce is claiming Seer, Drogo is claiming Troublemaker (now Robber) and Lisin is claiming Insomniac?