Type keyword(s) to search

One Night Ultimate Werewolf (ONUW) Mafia Games

• Start Topic

And that's that!  Now let me try not to screw up everything Bob's done thusfar.

PMs will be sent today... if you get one, keep that ish on the Down Low.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, aethera said:

I'll watch this one, and see how it goes :)

Nah, get in there.

1. Lisin
  2. saoirse
  3. aquarian1
  4. SilverStormm
  5. egavasc
  6. Deadpool
  7. CuriousParker
  8. MarkHB
  9. SVNBob
  10. MuuMuu 
  11. Oinky
  12. Machiabelly
  13. Jesse
  14. aethera
3 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Nah, get in there.

1. Lisin
  2. saoirse
  3. aquarian1
  4. SilverStormm
  5. egavasc
  6. Deadpool
  7. CuriousParker
  8. MarkHB
  9. SVNBob
  10. MuuMuu 
  11. Oinky
  12. Machiabelly
  13. Jesse
  14. aethera

Haha ok so wait, is this one round?  When are you starting?  Because I'm afk most of the weekend, so if you're starting immediately, I might need to wait for the next one, anyway.

PMs will go out today and everyone has the weekend for night actions; discussion will begin Monday and voting can begin Tuesday.   Weekend games are rough. 

I will also be around, we're going to see Bert Kreischer tomorrow but it's a 9:45 show so I'll be around most of the day and then back on Sunday for sure. I'm easy (heh) so whatever works best for everyone is good with me! 

I'll be back at my computer late Sunday night, but won't be around for Day until mid-morning Monday, I'm guessing - Monday first thing tends to be very busy at work! (Oh, and I'm in US Eastern time )

(edited)

Oinky, 24weekend is always the week before Memorial Day weekend. It made vacation planning fun for me and m. caprice when we lived in Toronto. Man, I miss the 24 Weekend. We used to take the Sunday and drive out to Port Perry. Monday was always spent downtown, wandering the art galleries in the Distillery District. If the weather was right, we'd grill something at home. If it wasn't, there was always the oyster bar in the Distillery, The Biermarkt, or the Beer Bistro.

Ahh, good times....

Edited by caprice
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yay

This weekend I am usually at Jersey shore - Seaside Heights. 

About 100 of us dress like the Blues Brothers and pub crawl the boardwalk and then a whole bunch of other stuff. 

Will see if I can attach a picture here...

Como Al and car.jpg

Como profile.jpg

Edited by Oinky Boinky
adding pics
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

That being said, some kind of virulent superbug has knocked me on my ass over the last day or 2.

Feel Better!!!!

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

I'm ok to start whenever people are ready.   That being said, some kind of virulent superbug has knocked me on my ass over the last day or 2.  Depending on when we start, I may be sleeping through the initial discussions.  

Based on @caprice's game play a couple rounds back, I'm fine with declaring @MuuMuuChainsmoker a Wolf right now, and calling the game.

I KID, I KID! Hugs, MMCS, feel better! Being sick sucks, I feel for you. {{{hugs}}}

• Love 4
On 5/16/2016 at 5:06 AM, SVNBob said:

• The Doppelganger sees one other player's role and copies it.  If that role has an active Night action, they also take that action immediately.
  • The Werewolves sniff each other out.
  • The Minion sees the pack meeting in secret.  He knows who the Wolves are, but they do not know who he is.
  • The Masons also have their secret meeting.
  • The Seer scrys one other player's role, or two of the unclaimed roles.
  • The Apprentice Seer scrys one of the unclaimed roles.
  • The Robber secretly swaps roles with another player and looks at their stolen role.
  • The Troublemaker blindly swaps two other players' roles.
  • The Drunk blindly swaps his role with one of the unclaimed roles.
  • The Insomniac checks her role again at the end of the Night.  She will be the only player to know with 100% certainty their role as game talk starts.
  • The Villagers, Hunter and Tanner do not have Night actions.

Borrowing the order of Night actions from @SVNBob because he said it all and I can't say no more. 

Still waiting for a few folks to check the thread, but I think it's safe to kick off...

ROUND 5 PLAYERS, OPEN YOUR EYES! 

(edited)

I am also Team Village and have nothing more to add at this time yet.

@MuuMuuChainsmoker I think this time we have 2 VVs right @Drogo

ETA with that whopping bit of info I'm off to bed because it's past my bedtime! I will be back tomorrow morning sometime. 

Edited by Lisin
Added more words.
4 hours ago, Lisin said:

I am also Team Village and have nothing more to add at this time yet.

Ditto.

4 hours ago, Lisin said:

ETA with that whopping bit of info I'm off to bed because it's past my bedtime! I will be back tomorrow morning sometime. 

Ditto, again.

6 hours ago, SVNBob said:

Let's see what you all do with this bit of information:

I know where the Doppelganger is.

Well, that tells us that you're one of the several roles that knows something. You could be the Seer or the Apprentice. If the Doppelganger copied a Mason you could be a Mason. If (s)he copied a Wolf you could be a Wolf or a Minion. You could be the Robber. You might even be the Insomniac.

So, in short, if you're telling the truth, you're saying you're not a VV, or the Hunter or Tanner, or the Troublemaker or Drunk.

34 minutes ago, MarkHB said:

Well, that tells us that you're one of the several roles that knows something. You could be the Seer or the Apprentice. If the Doppelganger copied a Mason you could be a Mason. If (s)he copied a Wolf you could be a Wolf or a Minion. You could be the Robber. You might even be the Insomniac.

So, in short, if you're telling the truth, you're saying you're not a VV, or the Hunter or Tanner, or the Troublemaker or Drunk.

I'm Team Village and I can rule out three of these. 

On 5/19/2016 at 7:37 PM, Drogo said:
56 minutes ago, MarkHB said:

Or a very good thing for the Tanner to say to lead us to think Bob is not the Tanner. 

(Ignore the 'Drogo said' part of this. Ever since the upgrade each of my posts starts with the last one I made)

(edited)

@Egavasc you can rule out 3? 

Of which group:

Is Seer Apprentice Wolf Robber Minion or Insomniac

or

Is not VV Hunter Tanner Troublemaker or Drunk? 

Edited by Oinky Boinky
adding Seer and apprentice
8 minutes ago, Oinky Boinky said:

@Egavasc you can rule out 3? 

Of which group:

Is Seer Apprentice Wolf Robber Minion or Insomniac

or

Is not VV Hunter Tanner Troublemaker or Drunk? 

The first. 

(edited)

Ok, here's my whoppingly helpful list! Posting this kinda early because I won't be around too much longer today IRL because of my previous plans to go see Bert and eat at Chuy's (OMG guys, Chuy's in Virginia! I'm so excited! This means nothing to anyone outside of Texas and I am sorry!!) Anyway, to reiterate, I'm team Village but have nothing further to add at this point other than this list. Sorry I'm not more useful! 

• Doppelganger 
  • Werewolf
  • Werewolf  
  • Minion 
  • Masons 
  • Seer 
  • Apprentice Seer
  • Robber 
  • Troublemaker - Claimed by @SilverStormm
  • Drunk 
  • Insomniac 
  • Villager - Claimed by @Machiabelly
  • Villager - Claimed by @MuuMuuChainsmoker
  • Villager
  • Hunter
  • Tanner 

Other players who have checked in but not revealed much else:

• @MarkHB claims team village 
  • @Deadpool claims team village
  • @Lisin claims team village
  • @aquarian1 claims team village
  • @SVNBob claims to know where the Doppelganger is (Hinting at either Robber or Apprentice Seer I think?)
  • @Jesse claims team village

Players we haven't heard from yet:

• saoirse
  • egavasc
  • CuriousParker
  • Oinky
  • aethera
Edited by Lisin
Edited to reflect Jesse's post above.