Type keyword(s) to search

Futurama Mafia

• Start Topic

I think if we do this right we can have 22 simultaneous DL's, that would be awesome. (not 23 since I am not targeting anyone)

wait the number of DLs would still be 23 but someone would be untargeted because of my DL

• Love 3
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to break up the party, but: as far as I can tell, poker is a thing on Futurama, and Damian Lewis is not, so therefore: 

2 to DL Hanged Man (Oinky Boinky, Jesse) 10 to visit the Homeland
1 to No DL (Hanged Man) 11 to move on
1 to DL OinkyBoinky (CuriousParker) 11 to find someone else to blame
1 to DL Jesse (Drogo) 11 to spell Katsopolis

• Love 2

poker is a thing on Futurama, and Damian Lewis is not, so therefore:

True, but HM has staked a character claim, so I don't feel comfortable with a DL against him without compelling evidence that he's not who he's implied he is.

• Love 1

I usually suck at finding the clues, but the Full House thing looks to be about as good as anything. And I can't guarantee I'll be able to get back here before the deadline, so....

2 to DL Hanged Man (OinkyBoinky, Jesse) 10 to visit the Homeland

1 to No DL (Hanged Man) 11 to move on

2 to DL Jesse (Drogo, The Crazed Spruce) 10 to update my Netflix queue

• Love 2

wow look who sauntered in...

I'm on vacation. Hush your sweet mouth.

2 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice) 10 to wake up

1 to DL Jesse (Drogo) 11 to spell Katsopolis

ETA: Spruce and I cross-posted. Will the next voter please get us both?

Edited by caprice
  • Love 2

True, but HM has staked a character claim, so I don't feel comfortable with a DL against him without compelling evidence that he's not who he's implied he is.

Yeah, that's fair. 

• Love 2

If they are both on the villain team...

because villains always come out of the woodwork day one to support each other.

I think HM is claiming Mom. Safe if it is not on the list.

As HM said voting patterns are good.

I don't think villains would start a DL on Jesse or I. They would jump in later.

• Love 1

3 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse) 9 to sort this out.

I'm not ready to DL anyone, despite what seems to be an overabundance of clues.

• Love 2

Two seemingly good clues, and they can't both be right, so let's see what else we can learn:

4 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Dougal) 8 to wait and see

• Love 2

4 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena) 8 to sort this out.

Tis my usual, my lovely friends. Let's hug it out.

• Love 2

You guys are so delightfully adorable, thinking we're going to "find out more..."  

Young-Jack-Nicholson-Cant-Stop-Laughing- <---  Randle MacMurphy is entertained by such inexplicable naïveté

The only thing we'll know Tomorrow is that one of us is adorable and dead. 

Hope it's one of you and not me, because I am très fun!

• Love 3

So, are we ignoring the Motley crew thing as a clue?  It did potentially point to more than a few of us, me included, so maybe it shouldn't be brought up, but I am bringing it up.  

All that said, all the clues are rather confusing me right now since they can point to so many things, and I don't know which way to go.  So I will vote for no DL.

7 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena, Dougal, The Onion Knight, aquarian1) 5 to sort this out.

• Love 2

7 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena, Dougal, The Onion Knight, aquarian1) 5 to sort this out.
3 to DL Jesse (Drogo, The Crazed Spruce, Deadpool) 9 to update my Netflix queue

I am sticking with my first instinct. 

Edited by Deadpool
  • Love 2

As much as I love the Brody "clue," might as well....

1 to DL Hanged Man (Oinky Boinky) 11 to visit the Homeland
8 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena, Dougal, The Onion Knight, aquarian1, Jesse) 4 for the mysterious stranger
3 to DL Jesse (Drogo, The Crazed Spruce, Deadpool) 9 to update my Netflix queue

• Love 1

I am not sure if we go to night if no DL wins a majority here.

In case we go to night please if you are looking for someone to protect - protect me.

Same as you protected me when I was the boy in Princess Bride but not the way you did when I was Buffy.

Protect me and you won't regret it.

• Love 2

9 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena, Dougal, The Onion Knight, aquarian1, Jesse, SilverStormm) 3 for the mysterious stranger

I think there being so many potential clues has muddied the waters, so I'm going to bide my time and see what happens rather than risk lynching a fellow hero (which means I'll probs die N1!) Time for a drink or three.

• Love 2

P to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena, Dougal, The Onion Knight, aquarian1, Jesse, Machiabelly) 3 for the mysterious stranger

I am against random killing, even if I like that Jesse clue.

• Love 2

P to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena, Dougal, The Onion Knight, aquarian1, Jesse, Machiabelly) 3 for the mysterious stranger

4 to DL Jesse (Drogo, The Crazed Spruce, Deadpool, Lisin) 8 to join the Beach Boys

I'm not fond of a no DL Day so I'm going with the full house clue because it's one that pinged for me as well.

• Love 2

I am against random killing, even if I like that Jesse clue.

@Machiabelly, is there a hidden meaning to the 'P'?

• Love 3

10 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena, Dougal, The Onion Knight, aquarian1, Jesse, SilverStormm, Machiabelly) 2 for the mysterious stranger

Okay, just cleaning that up then...

• Love 2

All of the villains know who the heroes are ie not them. Some certain heroes also know who is a hero.

If I was a villain I would let you think Full house >>Jesse is the clue. It is not.

The heroes will complain someone knew something and didn't inform. Not everyone wants a target on their back.

Whoever is protecting tonight I need you.

• Love 2

Good eye, OB;

10 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena, Dougal, The Onion Knight, aquarian1, Jesse, SilverStormm, Machiabelly) 2 for the mysterious stranger

4 to DL Jesse (Drogo, The Crazed Spruce, Deadpool, Lisin) 8 to join the Beach Boys

• Love 3

Well, I'll jump in and say even though there are lots of clues pointing to people, it's always a LITTLE too early to tell. But then again, I just like seeing what people have to say and giving it a little more time for people to use their powers, as some may not be able to use their powers until the night. 

11 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena, Dougal, The Onion Knight, aquarian1, Jesse, SilverStormm, Machiabelly, Lady Calypso) 1 for narrowing down the targets

• Love 2
You guys are so delightfully adorable, thinking we're going to "find out more..."

We will find out more, there will be 2 more stories to look to for clues before we vote again. Plus there is no way of knowing that Jesse is a villain which means if we DL her and she is a hero, we have actually helped the villains.

The Full House clue could just as easily be pointing at Bob and no-one has vouched for Bob like OB is vouching for Jesse

• Love 3

I'm curious to know what powers OB has that she can use during the Day?

The last time a non-Mason had a 'solid info' on D1 was Bob in the Sherlock game, when he was a Villain.

And if OB and Jesse were masons, I feel they would say or allude to it as that information would keep them safe. Villains aren't trying to kill masons, a role that typically has no other powers.

• Love 2

Ok you can call us masons. Two quite useless heroes whose only power is to vouch for each other.

I know it doesn't mean Jesse and I got irked because you are all being deflected.

As HM it might mean Bob.

I really thought turning a blind eye meaning Jacks or knights (in the French deck) was significant.

• Love 1

Oh gosh ... as I was reading through, I was hoping it would have ended before I came to the end, because after the drive I have had, I don't want to have to think.

Even though it's my way to vote NO DL on the first day, I sure as heck don't want to be the deciding vote that ends the day ... not my way either.

I don't think I have ever seen a game with so many people claiming so many roles, so early in the game.

Ugh ... decisions ... decisions ...

I have a question for Curious Parker ... could you share your reasoning for the Oinky Boinky DL vote?

• Love 2

I still think that the Damien Lewis thing is a clue of some kind, but I don't have strong enough feelings on the matter to risk killing someone who could be useful to us.  So I'll vote no lynch and I'll add Biz's vote above to the total as well.

13 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena, Dougal, The Onion Knight, aquarian1, Jesse, SilverStormm, Machiabelly, Lady Calypso, BizBuzz, MMCS) 1 for narrowing down the targets

• Love 1

Oh gosh ... as I was reading through, I was hoping it would have ended before I came to the end, because after the drive I have had, I don't want to have to think.

Even though it's my way to vote NO DL on the first day, I sure as heck don't want to be the deciding vote that ends the day ... not my way either.

I don't think I have ever seen a game with so many people claiming so many roles, so early in the game.

Ugh ... decisions ... decisions ...

I have a question for Curious Parker ... could you share your reasoning for the Oinky Boinky DL vote?

Because of this....

Motley crew = Mötley Crüe = Generation Swine (1997 Album) = OinkyBoinky?

Plus OB never tried to defend herself.  Seems like she was hoping that it would pass unnoticed.  Plus?  I'm always sure!  I may be wrong, but I'm always sure.

I still think that the Damien Lewis thing is a clue of some kind, but I don't have strong enough feelings on the matter to risk killing someone who could be useful to us.  So I'll vote no lynch and I'll add Biz's vote above to the total as well.

13 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena, Dougal, The Onion Knight, aquarian1, Jesse, SilverStormm, Machiabelly, Lady Calypso, BizBuzz, MMCS) 1 for narrowing down the targets

I am not sure Biz wanted to be added, but your no DL vote is number 12 and shuts down voting. 12 is the majority

• Love 2

I hope our protector doesn't protect OB tonight and instead chooses to protect a useful hero.

Drogo you're killing me. Literally. 

I asked for protection because it is a good idea PLUS who else can the protector possibly have an idea of who to protect?

(think back to the Princess Bride. I ask for it when I need it.)

Because of this....

Plus OB never tried to defend herself.  Seems like she was hoping that it would pass unnoticed.  Plus?  I'm always sure!  I may be wrong, but I'm always sure.

And why exactly would a villain work so hard to protect a hero?

Villains are blending into the woodwork right now. 

• Love 2

12 to No DL (Hanged Man, caprice, saoirse, Athena, Dougal, The Onion Knight, aquarian1, Jesse, SilverStormm, Machiabelly, Lady Calypso, MMCS) 0 for narrowing down the targets

Just cleaned up the votes, as Biz never actually said she was voting and MMCS's vote completes the No DL anyway.

• Love 2

Alrighty y'all! A DL has been completed and thus Day is over and we have now entered into the Twilight Zone. Or, since this is Futurama, The Scary Door. For those with Twilight actions, you have 12 hours from now to get those in (By 8:30am EST). For everyone else, you may continue game talk until the night story goes up. 

• Love 4

No DL, you say? Splendid!

Though it's a shame for whoever perishes this glorious evening, having to take that long ferry ride to the great beyond without being able to say "I took a shot, Vile bastardos!"

And if I'm not here tomorrow... I will still eat/drink and be merry, because that's how I roll! And... I took a shot, Villain heathens!

• Love 2

I never like the D1 DL, so I would have voted with the majority. As it is, my boss seems to want to fill my work time with actual work these days, so if you all go nuts between noon and dinner ET, there's not a whole lot I can do.

• Love 3

I never like the D1 DL, so I would have voted with the majority. As it is, my boss seems to want to fill my work time with actual work these days, so if you all go nuts between noon and dinner ET, there's not a whole lot I can do.

I typically agree, but I now think there is some value in the D1 DL under certain circumstances.  However, this was not 1.  So I would have gone with the majority "No DL" also.

Sidenote:  Whichever mod that changed the pinned post; great space-saving idea putting the old games in a spoiler tag.

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 3

So the person who always pushes hard for a Day 1 DL didn't really want a Day 1 DL (yet started one and stayed on it).

Hmm, not out of character or suspicious at all...

We all could use protection tonight tbh!

Edited by SilverStormm
Because clarity
  • Love 3