Type keyword(s) to search

Lizzy & Daniel: Want Fries with That?

• Start Topic

Lizzy and Daniel first met for the first time at a drive-through window of a BBQ joint where Daniel was working. They quickly hit it off, but their relationship only lasted one week before Daniel was arrested for possession of narcotics. The two stayed together throughout his sentence, but as Daniel’s fourth year in prison approaches, it also marks the last time he’s seen Lizzy in person. Has time and distance put too big of a strain on this young couple’s relationship, or will they able to overcome the challenges they’re about to face and live happily ever after?

I’m impressed with one thing: Lizzie apparently didn’t send Daniel any money.

Daniel’s mother is scary.  I’d be afraid of her trying to kill me if I ever broke up with her son. Luckily, Daniel made sure his tattoos that will keep him unemployed/underemployed so I’m sure he’ll be heading back to jail for an even longer stint soon.

• Love 8

On the surface, Daniel's mom kinda appears almost normal (she wears modest clothing, has all her teeth, etc). Then she opens her mouth and the shit that spews forth attests to the fact that she is a manipulative gas-lighting piece of work. 

• Love 5
On 8/31/2019 at 7:36 AM, PityFree said:

Daniel’s mother is scary.  I’d be afraid of her trying to kill me if I ever broke up with her son. Luckily, Daniel made sure his tattoos that will keep him unemployed/underemployed so I’m sure he’ll be heading back to jail for an even longer stint soon.

I was very impressed by that.  Half these dippy broads have kids to support and a can barely afford a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of but they are sending tens of thousands of dollars to an inmate.  

Daniels mother can kiss my entire ass with her nonsense.  Daniel will be back in jail and his mother will insist on blaming Lizzy for it.  She will have to change her number and move because that woman will be all over her to send Daniel money and write him and blow off school/work to visit him. 

Lizzy got incredibly lucky that she wasn't imprisoned with her "these drugs belong to my friend" story.  So far she has taken advantage of that opportunity by working and going to school.  I have no idea why she wants to risk all that on this weird looking dude with ridiculous face tattoos.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 8/31/2019 at 9:36 AM, PityFree said:

I was terrified of her 1974 shag haircut.  Oh Lord, Lizzy - get the hell out.  The mom is just BADGERING her with all kinds of questions and NO ONE will be good enough for her precious felon son.  She will ALWAYS be in a competition with Dan's gf/wife as she is too stupid to know that there are different kinds of love.  She has to win the "Who Loves Daniel the Most?" competition.......not sure what the prize is.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Spike said:

Boy she sounds like total trash.

Yeah - she really does.  

The bar was all Daniels mother's idea, but she was super controlling and thought it was a terrible idea for Daniel to be drinking....no, I don't buy that. 

I also LOL at her deflection that her past doesn't matter but only Daniels past matters....why is that?

I also don't think producers can hold you hostage inside a bar if you don't want to be there.  Sharp can't get participants of 90 DF to stay on a soundstage....so I don't think they can force you to stay in a bar you don't want to be in. 

• Love 5
On 11/23/2019 at 12:32 PM, cooksdelight said:

I’ve never seen a cigarette burn big and round like that before.

Looks like a keloid.  Some people are prone to them:

Keloids are a type of raised scar. They occur where the skin has healed after an injury. They can grow to be much larger than the original injury that caused the scar. Anything that can cause a scar can cause a keloid. This includes being burned, cut, or having severe acne.

2 hours ago, CouchTater said:

Looks like a keloid.  Some people are prone to them:

Keloids are a type of raised scar. They occur where the skin has healed after an injury. They can grow to be much larger than the original injury that caused the scar. Anything that can cause a scar can cause a keloid. This includes being burned, cut, or having severe acne.

I think youre right....I had a friend who had keloids around her earlobe and they looked a lot like that.  

I still don't know why she can't get that taken care of.  She is a young girl and I would think it's a fairly simple/noninvasive procedure. 

She is young and will want to wear low cut clothes, so why not get that thing blasted off so people are looking at her boobies and not that......thing?

I'm guessing it's an issue of money, but I wonder if keloid removal is considered purely cosmetic?  Also, after this show there has to be someone who wants some free advertising who will do it for free. 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'm guessing it's an issue of money, but I wonder if keloid removal is considered purely cosmetic?

I'd guess it is and she doesn't seem to have a lot of money.  Now that she has mimimal fame, she may be able to get it done in exchange for some publicity for the business...but maybe it doesn't bother her.

• Love 1
Just now, OnceSane said:

I'd guess it is and she doesn't seem to have a lot of money.  Now that she has mimimal fame, she may be able to get it done in exchange for some publicity for the business...but maybe it doesn't bother her.

Its possible she is fine with it, but I vaguely remember the burn happening fairly recently so she hasn't grown up with it.  But I could see her putting it off for monetary reasons. 

49 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Its possible she is fine with it, but I vaguely remember the burn happening fairly recently so she hasn't grown up with it.  But I could see her putting it off for monetary reasons. 

Those of us who trained at the Dr. Pimple Popper School of Dermatology know that keloids can come back worse than before if they are removed.  Maybe she's been advised to leave it alone.

It is distracting, though.  Someone suggested it's a third nipple.

Edited by Mothra
hallucinating again
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Those of us who trained at the Dr. Pimple Popper School of Dermatology know that keloids can back worse than before if they are removed.  Maybe she's been advised to leave it alone.

It is distracting, though.  Someone suggested it's a third nipple.

A former bf of mine tried to have a keloid removed and it would not heal properly. It kept keloiding. After several attempts it was slightly better but ppl who have that tendency are told to just leave them alone.

Extra nipples are usually in line w/ the main two (like a dog's). I also know this from two other former bfs. 

3 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Extra nipples are usually in line w/ the main two (like a dog's). I also know this from two other former bfs. 

I didn't know this was a thing, and I apologize for making light of it.  I was thinking of the "witches' teat," an extra nipple or wart or cyst or anything abnormal that showed you were a witch and therefore firewood.

2 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I didn't know this was a thing, and I apologize for making light of it.  I was thinking of the "witches' teat," an extra nipple or wart or cyst or anything abnormal that showed you were a witch and therefore firewood.

Well, I didn't know ~that ~ was a thing!🤣

But yeah, some ppl do have extras. I dated a guy with 3 (in total) and another guy with 6 (in total). It was very shocking! 

3 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Well, I didn't know ~that ~ was a thing!🤣

But yeah, some ppl do have extras. I dated a guy with 3 (in total) and another guy with 6 (in total). It was very shocking! 

Reminds me of the Friends episode with Chandler Bing's nubbin.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3