Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, oceanview said:
On 7/17/2019 at 9:15 AM, TattleTeeny said:

Like, "Why didn't you just return the dog to Lisa, Dorit?!"? 

Of all the questions he could ask, this would have been my first choice too!   Damn Dorit and her sleazy ways.   The two of them can get off my TV any time, except if the show will profile their downfall, I want to see it.   

A watcher asked this on WWHL, and added, "instead of giving her to someone you didn't know." Dorit gets all huffy, Ramona starts up with the wonderful home party line, Dorit's all, yes of course, beautiful home yada yada, end of discussion.

So, Dorit, if this was such a great home, how did Lucy wind up in the shelter?

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

When was that said? Because I could have sworn that in the Bahamas episodes, there was a TH of Kyle vouching for Teddi because Teddi showed her the texts in the Bahamas. One clearly happened before the other. So if Kyle knew before the Vanderpump Dogs scenes, then she played dumb and helped incite the conversation on air.  So many changes parts to this story.

Parts keep changing because Kyle, Teddi, and Dorit are telling bald faced lies.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

That was the whole point, Ken made an assumption that all the little people are after he and Lisa's stuff.

If he had been smiling or said it in a light hearted manner I would have taken it for his "English humor." However I recall he said it rather abruptly and gruffly and I don't have any recollection of Lisa giving Rosa her clothes. If I can find it I will go back and watch the scene but I remember Ken's tone being kind of harsh....I may be wrong and if so I stand corrected.

Okay , but my impression was that's just Ken , he's Gruff,, Rosa knows him and didn't seem at all offended or hurt. It's okay if Rosa wants the clothes Lisa gifts to her I would want them to ! I've never seen Ken or Lisa treat anyone less fortunate badly. What I have seen is Lisa and Ken allow someone to live in their home for years that didn't have a home and that person took advantage of them and later turned on Lisa, that's what I've seen .

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, byrd said:

Okay , but my impression was that's just Ken , he's Gruff,, Rosa knows him and didn't seem at all offended or hurt. It's okay if Rosa wants the clothes Lisa gifts to her I would want them to ! I've never seen Ken or Lisa treat anyone less fortunate badly. What I have seen is Lisa and Ken allow someone to live in their home for years that didn't have a home and that person took advantage of them and later turned on Lisa, that's what I've seen .

I saw that too and I admit that what Cedric did was F'ed up, but on the other hand I think LVP likes keeping people as well as animals as pets. If I were Ken I wouldn't have even opened my mouth other then to give Rocio- sorry, that's the correct name- the damn dress. I mean for real, how petty do you have to be to live in a multi-million dollar home and deny someone who you claim to love an outfit? Sorry, that moment just made me hate Ken.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

I saw that too and I admit that what Cedric did was F'ed up, but on the other hand I think LVP likes keeping people as well as animals as pets. If I were Ken I wouldn't have even opened my mouth other then to give Rocio- sorry, that's the correct name- the damn dress. I mean for real, how petty do you have to be to live in a multi-million dollar home and deny someone who you claim to love an outfit? Sorry, that moment just made me hate Ken.

No need to be sorry.. I just didn't see it that way , it was like a tease to me. The reason Rosa was comfortable with the request was because she's obviously use to Lisa giving her clothes anyway and from what I recall that was a new dress that Lisa had purchased, sorry but I would not have given up my dress either , don't care how rich I am, Rosa can have it later.  .

Edited by byrd
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, byrd said:

Exactly, they were very kind and generous with Cedric and got burned. I really think both Lisa and Ken are decent people. Lisa gets judged a lot for doing things just to appear saintly. She even got that when she opened her home to Taylor Armstrong season 2. For someone who allegedly doesn’t save animals or feed the homeless out of the goodness of her heart, she sure goes above and beyond with the good deeds. Not saying anyone posted that just now, it’s just something I’ve noticed with her critics...

• Love 15

I havent read through all of the comments yet, so my bad if this has already been brought up. When they were discussing LVP not showing up, Kyle mentions that some of the ladies hadn't seen her since Denise's wedding. We know for sure Kyle, Dorit and Camille all saw her after the wedding. I think Denise as well since she went to her birthday. Rinna then piped up and mentioned that LVP grabbed her butt and they showed the clip. But Rinna, last week you said you ran into her and she had wet nails and you offered her money for the valet? More proof that was a BS story. I cannot stand her. I would love it if they brought Nicolette Sheridan on, it would make Rinna's head explode

Erica looked the best. 

• Love 21
1 minute ago, MaggieG said:

I havent read through all of the comments yet, so my bad if this has already been brought up. When they were discussing LVP not showing up, Kyle mentions that some of the ladies hadn't seen her since Denise's wedding. We know for sure Kyle, Dorit and Camille all saw her after the wedding. I think Denise as well since she went to her birthday. Rinna then piped up and mentioned that LVP grabbed her butt and they showed the clip. But Rinna, last week you said you ran into her and she had wet nails and you offered her money for the valet? More proof that was a BS story. I cannot stand her. I would love it if they brought Nicolette Sheridan on, it would make Rinna's head explode

Erica looked the best. 

I wondered if that last finale scene was filmed after the reunion. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, smores said:

Her explanation doesn't make sense because she's changed it so much.  Somewhere along the line, though, they said she showed Kyle the texts before they went to VDPDs that day and yet when they were there, Kyle was all "Wait, what about this dog?" So Kyle was lying about not knowing about the dog or what happened.  Which means it is pretty likely that Kyle and Teddi concocted the plan, thinking they could blame it on LVP using their pruned texts and try to manipulate it.  

I really liked that Dorit called her out right at the end about not actually stopping it because she thought it was the wrong thing to do TO Dorit, but just that she didn't want to be the ONLY one to do it to her.  

Oh wow I just posted that it looked to me that Kyle was a bit confused so it didn't seem like she knew anything about the dog, but maybe the look of confusion was because the conversation got shut down when she thought they were moving forward with the gameplan.

• Love 6
(edited)
48 minutes ago, renatae said:

A watcher asked this on WWHL, and added, "instead of giving her to someone you didn't know." Dorit gets all huffy, Ramona starts up with the wonderful home party line, Dorit's all, yes of course, beautiful home yada yada, end of discussion.

So, Dorit, if this was such a great home, how did Lucy wind up in the shelter?

How did Lucy end up in the shelter?

The answer to your question is:  What day is it and how does it help Dorit be the victim.

Because THAT story changes more than Dorit and Ericka's hairstyles put together.

charlie day eye roll GIF

Several months into the debacle, Dorit conveniently let's people know in an after show segment, that the woman's mother became ill.  She went across the country to take care of her.

And that is one reason Dorit gives.  The woman dropped Lucy and her other dog (not Dorit's original dog, but the woman had a dog when she took Lucy) at the shelter.

No one knows what happened to the other dog at the shelter.

Edited by dosodog
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, smores said:

This is true.  Honestly, though, she married Charlie Sheen.  Even at the time I was like, you know who the hell this is, right? You're having kids with him? Ok . . . and then it blew up and I was like, well who saw that coming?

I do wonder if Charlie ever really seriously tried to get custody.  I'm not saying that I don't think he cares about his kids (when he's not all hopped up on tiger blood, that is), I just don't see him being the type of person who is committed to being "dad" day in and day out the way other people are.  It's not really that hard to picture someone like George Clooney or Matt Damon or the Rock making sure the kids have breakfast in the morning and then dropping them off at school if they are home.  I just don't picture Charlie doing that sort of thing.  And it's fine, there are plenty of people who are like that, it just doesn't generally show up unless people are divorced.  

Her explanation doesn't make sense because she's changed it so much.  Somewhere along the line, though, they said she showed Kyle the texts before they went to VDPDs that day and yet when they were there, Kyle was all "Wait, what about this dog?" So Kyle was lying about not knowing about the dog or what happened.  Which means it is pretty likely that Kyle and Teddi concocted the plan, thinking they could blame it on LVP using their pruned texts and try to manipulate it.  

I really liked that Dorit called her out right at the end about not actually stopping it because she thought it was the wrong thing to do TO Dorit, but just that she didn't want to be the ONLY one to do it to her.  

What happened is that Denise made that comment in a talking head during the show.  Then at the reunion Andy was talking to Camille about her marriage that had just happened.  He asked Camille about her name, because she is still using Grammar in some places.  He asked why.  Denise interjects (for no reason at all), that she couldn't wait to dump Sheen from her name, which was strange given that she was never known as Denise Sheen publicly anyway.  

Andy then brings up Denise's "greedy fucking whore" comment and asks Camille about it, because Camille had a pretty public divorce on the show.  Camille said that she wasn't familiar with Denise's situation, and also said a quick, sorry, I didn't follow it at the time to Denise.  Denise basically said, no problem.  Camille was put in a position of explaining why she took a settlement, which wasn't cool, she was essentially forced to "defend" herself when she hadn't done anything wrong.  She did what was right for her.  Denise did something different, which was fine, it's what worked for Denise.  Camille didn't judge Denise, but Denise had no problems judging everyone who didn't do things her way.

Neither Teddi or Kyle said that Teddi showed her the texts before they went to VPD.  Teddi and Kyle both stated that Teddi showed her the texts in the Bahamas.  Kyle knew nothing about the dog situation until they were at LVD.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly, they were very kind and generous with Cedric and got burned. I really think both Lisa and Ken are decent people. Lisa gets judged a lot for doing things just to appear saintly. She even got that when she opened her home to Taylor Armstrong season 2. For someone who allegedly doesn’t save animals or feed the homeless out of the goodness of her heart, she sure goes above and beyond with the good deeds. Not saying anyone posted that just now, it’s just something I’ve noticed with her critics...

I admit that this is the way I feel and so it may have come across in my posting. To me, how people talk to their staff can be a game changer. Bethanny Frankel can be vile but her sweetness towards her nanny always makes me want to see the good in her. I don't totally hate Yolanda because she spoke respectfully to her staff.  It didn't take me much to dislike Dorit but I don't like the way she speaks to her nannies and assistants and I think it shows a lot about her. LVP does like to put on events with a lot of pomp and circumstance so as an animal lover and LGBTQ advocate I do think that's awesome, but her behaviour one on one makes me wonder about her.

@Yours Truly Lisa breaking down at Vanderpump Dogs was heartbreaking. I know the condolences have been discussed a ton here, but Lisa immediately apologizing to Erika and starting to cry was also hard to watch. 

Knowing Lisa is usually a strong woman and not one to cry much, I was surprised seeing her so vulnerable didn’t have an effect on the women. You don’t need to be besties or like every little thing Lisa says or does to have compassion for her. I don’t think the cast is full of mean girls (minus Camille), and I like that they’re getting along for the most part (minus Camille), but I will never understand their treatment of Lisa this season (minus Denise). 

I was hoping the women would show some regret at the reunion regarding Lisa. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

I admit that this is the way I feel and so it may have come across in my posting. To me, how people talk to their staff can be a game changer. Bethanny Frankel can be vile but her sweetness towards her nanny always makes me want to see the good in her. I don't totally hate Yolanda because she spoke respectfully to her staff.  It didn't take me much to dislike Dorit but I don't like the way she speaks to her nannies and assistants and I think it shows a lot about her. LVP does like to put on events with a lot of pomp and circumstance so as an animal lover and LGBTQ advocate I do think that's awesome, but her behaviour one on one makes me wonder about her.

I been watching for years since season one. I've never heard her talk down to her housekeeper . If you are referring to those idiots on VanderPumps Rules ? Chile, please, I would talk to them the same way or worst . they're stupid and she doesn't have time or patience for dumb shit when you're trying to run a business. Lisa treats them just like the idiots they are.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

@Yours Truly Lisa breaking down at Vanderpump Dogs was heartbreaking. I know the condolences have been discussed a ton here, but Lisa immediately apologizing to Erika and starting to cry was also hard to watch. 

Knowing Lisa is usually a strong woman and not one to cry much, I was surprised seeing her so vulnerable didn’t have an effect on the women. You don’t need to be besties or like every little thing Lisa says or does to have compassion for her. I don’t think the cast is full of mean girls (minus Camille), and I like that they’re getting along for the most part (minus Camille), but I will never understand their treatment of Lisa this season (minus Denise). 

I was hoping the women would show some regret at the reunion regarding Lisa. 

No regrets when their jealousy wanted her off the show:  Mission accomplished: However LVP had the last laugh on this one.

• Love 14
(edited)
2 minutes ago, byrd said:

Oh yes they are ! Especially Rinna!

These are all women in their late 40s to almost 60 years old NO ONE IS Jealous of anyone they all are loaded they all are married and happy why do they have to be jealous?? They are all on the same show they all have fans there is absolutely  nothing to be jealous about

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

These are all women in their late 40s to almost 60 years old NO ONE IS Jealous of anyone they all are loaded they all are married and happy why do they have to be jealous??

you have to ask them why ?  Maybe because she's richer than any of them, maybe because they feel she a Bravo favorite of the network (has her own show) Rinna feels they show favoritism to LVP, and if they do she deserves it. been there longer than any of them except Kyle. Several successful restaurants here and abroad. It's matter not what you have you always want more. What does age have to do with jealousy..

Edited by byrd
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
8 minutes ago, byrd said:

you have to ask them why ?  Maybe because she's richer than any of them, maybe because they feel she a Bravo favorite of the network (has her own show) Rinna feels they show favoritism to LVP, and if they do she deserves it. been there longer than any of them except Kyle. Several successful restaurants here and abroad. It's matter not what you have you always want more.

Richer then any of them? are we pretending like they are destitute and have nothing. no home, no job, no money, no husband and only Lisa does and they all hate her for it cause that's not the case  ...and Lisa is just as dependent  on bravo with her restaurants and bars ...... without these shows she has no advertising and no one coming in to see her or her staff because of the show .. STOP acting like she doesn't need bravo just as much as each of these ladies cause she does if she wants to continue to keep her bars and restaurants  open with free publicity  ... no one wants to be Lisa V sorry they are all happy being themselves 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2

No,  you need to tell them that . They need to stop acting like they want to be Lisa !

Never said they were destitute, you did. I'm only stating facts , this is what I see and observe and most of it came from Rinna's own big lips. Okay did Erika not just crown  Kyle as Queen of this coven ? Chile please they all want to be Lisa !! Lol !!!   I Know the show helped her  financially, she was smart enough to use this platform, who wouldn't, but the fact is it not hurting her to walk away .

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, byrd said:

Oh yes they are ! Especially Rinna!

Money isn’t everything. Lisa Rinna had a successful acting career with a large role on a syndicated and well known television show (Melrose Place). LVP’s breakout was Baywatch Nights and her restaurant business was a necessity when she didn’t make it as an actress. Also, I feel Rinna and Hamlin’s marriage is much more stable than people say. It’s good for couples together for a long time to have their own identities. They always seem loving and affectionate in their interactions and they actually have sex with each other. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, BluBrd47 said:

Money isn’t everything. Lisa Rinna had a successful acting career with a large role on a syndicated and well known television show (Melrose Place). LVP’s breakout was Baywatch Nights and her restaurant business was a necessity when she didn’t make it as an actress. Also, I feel Rinna and Hamlin’s marriage is much more stable than people say. It’s good for couples together for a long time to have their own identities. They always seem loving and affectionate in their interactions and they actually have sex with each other. 

It's not about the money , it's about the status .

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, byrd said:

No,  you need to tell them that . They need to stop acting like they want to be Lisa !

Never said they were destitute, you did. I'm only stating facts , this is what I see and observe and most of it came from Rinna's own big lips. Okay did Erika not just crown  Kyle as Queen of this coven ? Chile please they all want to be Lisa !! Lol !!!   I Know the show helped her  financially, she was smart enough to use this platform, who wouldn't, but the fact is it not hurting her to walk away .

lol if they all were wanting to be LISA wouldn't Erika crown herself Queen wouldnt Lisa R wouldn't DORIT wouldn't Teddie? THEY didnt cause they could give two shits about what Lisa V has ... ERIKA has pointed this out from day one she doesn't want to be lisa... these are grown ass women with careers of their own no one is running behind Lisa V trying to push her down and take her place ... seeing as each and everyone of them are on the same show ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
(edited)
13 hours ago, smores said:

What happened is that Denise made that comment in a talking head during the show.  Then at the reunion Andy was talking to Camille about her marriage that had just happened.  He asked Camille about her name, because she is still using Grammar in some places.  He asked why.  Denise interjects (for no reason at all), that she couldn't wait to dump Sheen from her name, which was strange given that she was never known as Denise Sheen publicly anyway.  

Andy then brings up Denise's "greedy fucking whore" comment and asks Camille about it, because Camille had a pretty public divorce on the show.  Camille said that she wasn't familiar with Denise's situation, and also said a quick, sorry, I didn't follow it at the time to Denise.  Denise basically said, no problem.  Camille was put in a position of explaining why she took a settlement, which wasn't cool, she was essentially forced to "defend" herself when she hadn't done anything wrong.  She did what was right for her.  Denise did something different, which was fine, it's what worked for Denise.  Camille didn't judge Denise, but Denise had no problems judging everyone who didn't do things her way.

Agreed!!

The whole Denise vs Camille thing seemed to come very late in the season. I think the producers needed to create drama at the reunion and took advantage of the end of the season rumblings between the two ladies.  

I think Camille knew the ladies were ticked at her for not going along with the mean girls club.  After all, she had the audacity to make nice comments about LVP in the People magazine article after her wedding and Rinna was clearly outraged.  Really Rinna?  How dare Camille make nice nice with LVP when she didn’t bother to attend the wedding...oh, the injustice in this world, huh Rinna? 

Camille and Denise were arguing at the party because Denise was not having Camille confronting Rinna, remember the “Back off” “No, you back off” tiff?  Denise was acting like the buttinsky Teddi.

Camille went into the reunion knowing the ladies were mad at her and she knew there were going to be coming for her.  She saw Denise’s comment from the episodes about not being a “greedy, F@cking whore” then experienced the  “No, you back off” from Denise...She is being addressed at the reunion and now Andy’s  questions seemed to be setting up a comparison that Denise was more gracious about her divorce than Camille, the greedy whore, and she saw it coming at her as she’s now the new bad guy.  LVP is not there, so they are coming at her for not going along with THE LVP take down plan.

I thought I would like Denise, but seeing her so attached to the likes of the snake Rinna, bringing Brandi back on our screens, sugarcoating her divorce, what is going on?!  She seems so cool, kind, chill, charitable and an awesome mom but between the Aaron talk, the Richie Sambora/Heather deal, and marrying Charlie Sheen, of all people...something is off.  

No to mention that she’s so beautiful and she ruined her face...almost as bad as Meg Ryan.  Why??!   Does anyone know what she did?  Fillers or surgery?  Did she use Brandi’s docs?

Edited by IKnowRight
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

lol if they all were wanting to be LISA wouldn't Erika crown herself Queen wouldnt Lisa R wouldn't DORIT wouldn't Teddie? THEY didnt cause they could give two shits about what Lisa V has ... ERIKA has pointed this out from day one she doesn't want to be lisa

Okay , let's just it's the status : not literally Lisa.. no Ericka wouldn't crown herself Queen anymore than Kyle did ! You asked why would they be jealous, I said maybe it it's because of etc:  Listen this has been a ongoing issue call it whatever , but there is clearly envy in some of these women , maybe not all, but some in particular. Season one , it was Kyle  and Adrienne (well every season it's Kyle)  next season it's Kim.. (need I say more) 3rd season it ( hell I can't remember) later comes Brandi and her bullshit, then Yolanda who was clearly jealous of Lisa relationship with her ex-husband and David Foster , just turned on her for no reason good that I can remember. because Yolanda Hadid was fighting with everyone , stressed out over losing her marriage and Lyme disease.  .. need I go on ...

Edited by byrd
  • Love 6
(edited)

I see both sides to this. I get tired of the other women being bashed as if they have nothing and that LVP being the fan favorite is all there is to have in this world. I will always respect Rinna’s hustle and success. She was a kid who came from a humble background and made it in Hollywood. No small feat. I also think the rest of the women have plenty going for themselves. But some people will be jealous anyway. I’m not a jealous person myself, so I guess it’s kind of hard for me to understand, and I think the jealousy card is thrown around too much. I absolutely covet things other people have, but I don’t begrudge anybody. 

I do have a jealous sister though. I have had some incredibly hard times, and she never seems to care. She’s very dramatic about all her own problems and expects a ton of attention. If I’m heartbroken over a breakup where I’ve been with someone for years, I’ll basically get “but you have no problems getting guys. You’ll be fine. I’m the one who’ll be alone forever.” And then she’ll direct the conversation back to herself. She doesn’t compliment me much, but she always brings up me being “the pretty sister” when I complain about anything, and she’s excluded me from things because she’s admitted to being threatened by me. It’s all so petty, especially as grown women, and my sister is successful, attractive, and has a lot going for her. Much as I love her, she is still one of the most jealous people I’ve ever known. 

Just speaking from my experience with my sister (and others also saying I’m “too pretty to be depressed”), when someone is jealous of you, no matter how much pain you’re in, it’s like they refuse to see a human who’s hurting. Your tears (even when it’s a rare thing to see) don’t move jealous people. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, byrd said:

Okay , let's just it's the status : not literally Lisa.. no Ericka wouldn't crown herself Queen anyone than Kyle did ! You asked why would they be jealous, I said maybe it it's because of etc:  Listen this has been a ongoing issue call it whatever , but there is clearly envy in some of these women , maybe not all, but some in particular

The only one i could see possibly being anything/mostly pure hate of Lisa V would be Rinna ...but other then that i just don't see it .. Dorit wanted to be her Bestie, Kyle was her bestie, Teddi just wanted to be liked, Erika we already talked about and could give a shit if she was around lisa or not so that leaves Camille who is just a monster herself and thinks everyone wants to be her ( no one wants to be you Camille) and Denise who is just happy with her big dick husband and taking shots ....

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

These are all women in their late 40s to almost 60 years old NO ONE IS Jealous of anyone they all are loaded they all are married and happy why do they have to be jealous?? They are all on the same show they all have fans there is absolutely  nothing to be jealous about

You would think so, right? But, considering these women tend to behave like spoiled 13 year olds, I suppose anything is possible. 

• Love 9
(edited)
55 minutes ago, byrd said:

No regrets when their jealousy wanted her off the show:  Mission accomplished: However LVP had the last laugh on this one.

I think that’s proven by comments made by many of the ladies.  The biggest evidence is Rinna, through her social media accounts and appearances.  She is very clear that she was not happy that LVP seemed to be favored by Bravo.  In her interview with Jenny McCarthy, Rinna commented that she felt LVP was profiting at her expense.  She was tweeting about it.  She’s uses Brandi like tactics on social media. I think all the ladies felt this at some level, but it was Rinna that was fueling the angst at every turn.  She resents that LVP had a cozier gig with Bravo.  Rinna is an actress, she knows that pay in Hollywood is determined by worth, not government mandate.  

Hey Rinna, LVP requested time off from Bravo...Andy has acknowledged this information.  If you are mad things are not “even Stevens” than your wrath should be with Bravo and Hollywood producers, not LVP.  Pay is not and has not ever been equal with many Bravo celebs.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 19
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The only one i could see possibly being anything/mostly pure hate of Lisa V would be Rinna ...but other then that i just don't see it .. Dorit wanted to be her Bestie, Kyle was her bestie, Teddi just wanted to be liked, Erika we already talked about and could give a shit if she was around lisa or not so that leaves Camille who is just a monster herself and thinks everyone wants to be her ( no one wants to be you Camille) and Denise who is just happy with her big dick husband and taking shots ....

I get it, but some of these post need to understand what I see , we all watch the same show and come away with different perspectives ...this is from my own view, no one else, this is not about the wealth, everyone on these reality show jockey for position, lets remember who sits next to Andy on the couch , that's important .  If you want to remain on these shows , you better gain status , be a fan favorite or bring the drama ....otherwise you're OUT !!! So based on that who wouldn't want Lisa status ?

12 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

You would think so, right? But, considering these women tend to behave like spoiled 13 year olds, I suppose anything is possible. 

Thank  you !

Edited by byrd
  • Love 7
(edited)

I would love Nicolette Sheridan on the show. She won't do it. But it would entertaining.  If Denise thinks her life is spicy...well I think Nicolette would have everyone beat by a mile. 

How does Dorit's hair not fall out with all those stupid barrettes in there? I was getting a second hand migraine. I'm not a big fashionista. I'm more like Denise. I like to be comfortable. 

Can we please stop with the big penis is better talk? I'm not impressed. Unless you've got a vadge the size of the Holland Tunnel it's not gonna be nice. It's gonna hurt...a lot. Count me in as a fan of the average sized peen. 

Loudest laugh of the night: Vyle is Queen of RHOBH.  😂😂😂  I literally fell off the couch laughing. Erika said it in the most deadpan monotone way too. 

Did not miss LVP for a moment. In fact, if she was at the reunion it would be a 6 car pile up. It would be nothing but attack, deflect, attack, deny...rinse, repeat. 

Camille is a bitch, but she does know how to bring it. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Such good friends, yet nobody has asked Denise these questions about Eloise before? Phony bitches. 

I recall that LVP did ask about Eloise when  Denise was there for "tea" or whatever with the girls.  I know, I know,  LVP is a HORRIBLE person to some people, but the only one that actually wanted to make all the kids feel that they were welcome and at ease.  I think Denise appreciated it so much   

• Love 12

They also didn't offer them a place to stay while being evacuated.  They all have giant homes and if they are SUCH good friends why not offer a stay for a few days at least to get out of a hotel?  So far I was bored af during this reunion.

Not only do they have huge homes, but some have more than one home, so they could have offered it for a short stay while the evacuees were not able to be at the house at all.   I am looking at you Kyle;...    Now that I think about it,  with Maurico's connections, I am sure he could have found something convenient for both Denise and Camille to use on a temporary basis as they supervised the clean up.     Cannot tell you how many people I have tried to help in my tiny house for a short respite for them.   And very happy to do what little I could.  Jeez Louise.   I swear sometimes the more you have, the less aware you are how hard the struggles can be in life.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, oceanview said:

I recall that LVP did ask about Eloise when  Denise was there for "tea" or whatever with the girls.  I know, I know,  LVP is a HORRIBLE person to some people, but the only one that actually wanted to make all the kids feel that they were welcome and at ease.  I think Denise appreciated it so much   

Lisa does this with kids all of the time.

• Love 13
17 hours ago, DebbieM4 said:

I agree with all of this.  The whole Queen thing was pretty transparent.  And Camille is the most entertaining part of this show, in every way.

I didn't find that surprising.  For someone who's supposed to be so wild & free, and so outside the box, she's actually quite boring and predictable.

I would love to see Nicolette Sheridan on this show.  For many reasons, but most of all because it would drive Rinna crazy.  I have a feeling Nicolette would do quite well not taking shit from anyone.  It might be just the shot in the arm this show needs!  #winwin

Yes please bring Paige Matheson on the show!!!  Maybe that will inspire some network to bring back Knots Landing.  WHICH I MUST WATCH AGAIN!!!!!  Seeing Rinna squirm would also be entertaining.  

Camille is not some real estate savant but she was the sober one of the relationship in the beginning so I do think she deserves SOME credit for his success in real estate.  Maybe she screams it from the rooftops because he never gave her credit.  Or she is just so insecure she thinks she needs to talk about it.  I am not a fan of hers though.  

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You obviously didn’t watch part one of New York’s reunion this year good god it could have been wrapped up in 15mins that full hour. It creeped by so slow they really are reaching trying to stretch these things out more then two episodes. They end up just being mostly filler. There is no way in hell that this season of Beverly Hills ( hell even New York) should be 3 different parts nothing happened to warrant it. 

Bite your tongue!   How could Bethenny be  the "star" of New York if they only had 2 episodes to let her  bore us to death.    I liked her so much at the beginning, but it did not last long.  Thought she was quite clever in her humor and quick on the draw with a response to people, but now she is just rude and uses terrible language to express any idea or thought in her head.    I hope Teddi and Rinna get off my screen soon.  It would kill Rinna if  she was gone and Nicolette Sheridan came on.  Afraid it will not happen. 

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I see both sides to this. I get tired of the other women being bashed as if they have nothing and that LVP being the fan favorite is all there is to have in this world. I will always respect Rinna’s hustle and success. She was a kid who came from a humble background and made it in Hollywood. No small feat. I also think the rest of the women have plenty going for themselves. But some people will be jealous anyway. I’m not a jealous person myself, so I guess it’s kind of hard for me to understand, and I think the jealousy card is thrown around too much. I absolutely covet things other people have, but I don’t begrudge anybody. 

I totally agree with this. The jealousy card gets thrown around way too much. I think that so much of this show is scripted. We see what they want us to see. It wouldn't surprise me in the least that they all get together after taping, knock back some drinks and laugh at the fans expense.  😂 I take all these housewife shows at face value.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, byrd said:

It's not about the money , it's about the status .

For sure, and I don’t think Rinna cares that much because she and her husband had plenty of fame and walked on several red carpets pre-Bravo. I’ve watched  Rinna since her first season. I respect everyone else’s take but I simply feel her feelings about LVP are motivated by behavior rather than jealousy.

49 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I do have a jealous sister though. I have had some incredibly hard times, and she never seems to care. She’s very dramatic about all her own problems and expects a ton of attention. If I’m heartbroken over a breakup where I’ve been with someone for years, I’ll basically get “but you have no problems getting guys. You’ll be fine. I’m the one who’ll be alone forever.” And then she’ll direct the conversation back to herself. She doesn’t compliment me much, but she always brings up me being “the pretty sister” when I complain about anything, and she’s excluded me from things because she’s admitted to being threatened by me. It’s all so petty, especially as grown women, and my sister is successful, attractive, and has a lot going for her. Much as I love her, she is still one of the most jealous people I’ve ever known. 

Just speaking from my experience with my sister (and others also saying I’m “too pretty to be depressed”), when someone is jealous of you, no matter how much pain you’re in, it’s like they refuse to see a human who’s hurting. Your tears (even when it’s a rare thing to see) don’t move jealous people. 

I totally agree and I see your point. 

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

How much do you want to bet those Manolo's were in Kyle's size?  She knows where Lisa lives and she knows where Lisa works- a true birthday gift could have been delivered within the last 6 months.  That unwrapped shoe box was all for show.  I bet they end this reunion by opening the box and finding a pair of pink pumps that fit Kyle just right. 

I think Kyle is beautiful, her house is lovely, she entertains impressively, and her family makes for good TV.  And her dogs are everything.  I like Kyle as RH.  But I can't pretend to like the way everything with Lisa went down.  Her genuine laughing friendship with Lisa was one of the best things about this show.  Her blatant take down of her friend really bummed me out.  I didn't want to like her less, but I was forced to.

And she is somebody's queen, because she was never held accountable for her part in all of this.

-I don't believe for one minute Teddi didn't clue her in before the VP dog scene.  She knew going in and was also complicit.

-She was pissed at VPD that Lisa wasn't mad at Dorit.  No one called her out on that.

-She manipulated the conversation so that it came out to Rinna, who of course had a field day with it.

These were all moments that were aired, but never addressed by anyone.

Yep.  Bringing those shoes was to make her look better.  A good friend, who really wanted her friend to have a bday gift, would have had it delivered.  She had her Halloween costume ubered to her house so she could have ubered those shoes to LVP.  

• Love 23
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I had never heard of Kim either. Apparently she was a big star in the 70’s, and not to be shady but I wasn’t born yet. Denise Richards has been far more famous in the last few decades. 

Not born yet?  I  can do you one better about Kim.    I  knew who she was vaguely but I am so old, I never watched any of the programs she was on, or movies she was in.   Sad to see how she turned out.  In many ways, thru no fault of her own.  Her Mother was the biggest problem, and Kyle still idolizes Big Kathy and trying to earn her affection.

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Camille is not some real estate savant but she was the sober one of the relationship in the beginning so I do think she deserves SOME credit for his success in real estate.  Maybe she screams it from the rooftops because he never gave her credit.  Or she is just so insecure she thinks she needs to talk about it.  I am not a fan of hers though.  

Oooh you dared to call Camille insecure! Season 1 Camille (who’s returned actually) would rip you a new one. 😀

• LOL 5
58 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I don't think they are jealous of her money.  They are all ok except for maybe Dorit.  They covet the fact LVP has gotten spinoffs and they haven't.  Kyle had been pushing Bravo to do a show with Mauricio several years ago and they passed.  Rinna wants to make her kids happen, Yolanda wanted a show with her kids, not sure about the others.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
19 hours ago, gingerella said:

What 'work' did she do, other than blow him and spend his money? She doesn't have a 'job', I don't even think she is regularly involved with charities, unless it's about getting herself publicity. Nah, she was a wifey at best with Kelsey, IMO. She always acts so high and mighty and seems to think the public doesn't know or remember that she was a low rent stripper who came from nothing. Bitch, we REMEMBER.

Once again @film noire, I bow to your witty reparte. Thank you for saying what was in my head 1000% better than I could have!

I love that LVP didn't get them the chance to pile on, mean girl style. They are filled with their glorious Mean Girls Bullying Plan: 2019 Edition, and with nowhere to go because their target has dismissed them like the childish, churlish, straight-up cunty bitches that they really are. It's funny to see them continuously harp on 'LVP this' and 'LVP that', all while giving DUHrit the Puppy Dumper and Teddi the Most Lyingist Liar Who Never Lies' complete passes. They deserve to have no resolution or closure on this. They're too stupid to understand that LVP won - IMO - and the lost because now everyone can see how disgusting they all really are.

To Gingerella and Film Noire === you are both brilliant

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, amypdx said:

He finally asked on WWHL - and she totally lied. 

Thanks for the update.  Glad I did not watch, it would just raise my blood pressure.   Was he buying her answer????   Please say NO..... and restore my faith in the truth coming out sometime soon

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't think they are jealous of her money.  They are all ok except for maybe Dorit.  They covet the fact LVP has gotten spinoffs and they haven't.  Kyle had been pushing Bravo to do a show with Mauricio several years ago and they passed.  Rinna wants to make her kids happen, Yolanda wanted a show with her kids, not sure about the others.  

Thank you, this is what I am saying.. it's the status not the money. Like Nene of RHOA proclaims herself the QUEEN BEE,  ( it doesn't mean that she is ) it's just all about marketing yourself if you want to be a part of these shows, even Andy calls her the Queen.. it requires certain things LVP understood this game and knew how to play it like a PRO.  Karen from RHOP the" GRAND DAMNE" ..LuAnn from RHONY" the "DUCHESS " I know how  LuAnn became a duchess, but it means    nothing now, but it's all designed to keep the focus on you . There is a delicate dance to this mess, you can be a FAN FAVORITE or you can be TOO TOXIC  and this will get you fired every time  ..Just ask Brandi ,  Sheree , Phedra , Adrienne, & Camille. Jill Zarin, and a host of others ..

Edited by byrd
  • Love 7
(edited)
38 minutes ago, oceanview said:

Thanks for the update.  Glad I did not watch, it would just raise my blood pressure.   Was he buying her answer????   Please say NO..... and restore my faith in the truth coming out sometime soon

Not that I expected to get the truth or any reveal about “the lovely woman” who supposedly adopted Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy, but the WWHL episode tells us that we will not get the truth at the reunion.  

The reunions rarely resolve any issues from the season.  

It’s clear from this episode and the previews we will not know any of the facts behind the scenes and LVP is guilty without evidence.  

Why do these ladies think LVP needs to answer to them?  I can see Dorit and Teddi having an issue with her if they are the ones telling the truth about this saga, but why is Kyle shocked LVP is upset with her?  Why would LVP reach out to Rinna or Erika?  What about them reaching out to her themselves?  Are their cars and cell phones broken?  They can’t drive to her house or restaurants and ask to speak with her off camera?

Kyle with her BS about how she should come to the reunion, so at the very least, we can agree to disagree, and we will support her...Like previous posters said, why bring her birthday present to the reunion?  You can’t have them delivered?

Why do they think they are the believable ones?  These women have “their truth” but their version of events is not truth.  I would believe them if they actually coughed up legit, hard evidence on LVPs role in puppygate, but they won’t...or there is no evidence, just opinion.  Why is Teddi’s proof valid when all she has is a cropped screenshot from Blizzard?  Where’s the beef?!

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 19