Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, oceanview said:

Bite your tongue!   How could Bethenny be  the "star" of New York if they only had 2 episodes to let her  bore us to death.    I liked her so much at the beginning, but it did not last long.  Thought she was quite clever in her humor and quick on the draw with a response to people, but now she is just rude and uses terrible language to express any idea or thought in her head.    I hope Teddi and Rinna get off my screen soon.  It would kill Rinna if  she was gone and Nicolette Sheridan came on.  Afraid it will not happen. 

Andy Cohen was a guest on the Wendy Williams show today and wendy said she would love to see Nicolette added as a new housewife. Andy agreed with Wendy and kind of (in my perspective) eluded to Bravo production trying to get NS on this franchise. 

Oh yes!! I would pay (not much..maybe a dollar) to see Rinna and NS in a cat fight/smackdown/HoDown!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

These are all women in their late 40s to almost 60 years old NO ONE IS Jealous of anyone they all are loaded they all are married and happy why do they have to be jealous?? They are all on the same show they all have fans there is absolutely  nothing to be jealous about

I think that maybe, instead of "jealous", some of the other women are envious of LVP.  

Yes, they all have certain levels of wealth, but I think LVP has the most personal/marital net worth, except maybe Camille.  Teddi, Denise and Rinna do not come close.  Of those three, I think that Rinna is very envious of LVP - not just her wealth, but just everything about LVP-businesses, lifestyle, marriage, etc.  Denise hasn't been around long enough, but I also think she wouldn't be envious, just because she always seemed kind of baked and out of it.  I do think that Teddi is envious, not just of LVP, but of the the other ladies, as well.  She definitely wants what they have.  Dorit, as we're learning, has a bank book filled with deposits written in disappearing ink, so she could be envious of LVP's money, but I also think she is envious of LVP and Ken's relationship.  Kyle - I don't know - I don't think she is envious of LVP, but I do think that Kyle is a "keeping up with the Joneses" kind of person living in Beverly Hills.  I don't think Erika is jealous or envious of anyone, because I don't think that she really cares too much about any of the ladies.

I don't think that age defines whether one can be or would be jealous or not.  I live in a fairly new and pretty upscale 55 and over community, and I can attest to the fact that women in their 50's and 60's can, indeed, be extremely jealous and envious of others and what they have, as I witness it every single day.  In some ways, it's worse than middle school here!

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

All of the women have buckets of wealth (maybe not Dorit) and degrees of fame.  Where Lisa trumps all of them is her quick wit and her semi condescending demeanor.  This allows her to retain the upper hand in most conversations.  She can and does regularly make the others look like morons.  I'm not sure if the other women are jealous, per se, but I bet they are fairly put out at constantly being bested in such small and subtle ways that they can't seem to do much about it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

These are all women in their late 40s to almost 60 years old NO ONE IS Jealous of anyone they all are loaded they all are married and happy why do they have to be jealous?? They are all on the same show they all have fans there is absolutely  nothing to be jealous about

They are not all loaded. Dorit and Kyle are married to con men. Kyle's creep is still doing well with other people's money, Dorit's hubby, not so much. Rinna is a hustler, but hardly rich, she hustles because she has to. When was the last time she or Harry had any major TV role? Denise is so rich she rents.  

Edited by chlban
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
48 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Andy Cohen was a guest on the Wendy Williams show today and wendy said she would love to see Nicolette added as a new housewife. Andy agreed with Wendy and kind of (in my perspective) eluded to Bravo production trying to get NS on this franchise. 

Oh yes!! I would pay (not much..maybe a dollar) to see Rinna and NS in a cat fight/smackdown/HoDown!!

I have to admit, that might be the only thing that would get me back next season. I have always hears NS is a majot bitch, so she should fit right in, but she will drive Rinna nuts.

• Love 12
(edited)
9 minutes ago, chlban said:

They are not all loaded. Dorit and Kyle are married to conmen. Kyle's creep is stii doing well with other people's money, Dorit's hubby, not so much. Rinna is a hustler, but hardly rich, she hustles because she has to. When was the last time she or Harry had any major TV role? Denise is so rich she rents.  

Kyle married common? You do know her husband has offices all over the world selling real estate for him and his company and was named one of the top relaters in the country right? And Rinna was making bank of QVC long before this show and all her past acting gigs alone without Harry. And you do know a shit ton of really wealthy people do rent right? It cuts out a lot of shit you would have to do in upkeep.  Other then Dorit NONE of these ladies are hurting for money. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
53 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

Why do they think they are the believable ones?  These women have “their truth” but their version of events is not truth.  I would believe them if they actually coughed up legit, hard evidence on LVPs role in puppygate, but they won’t...or there is no evidence, just opinion.  Why is Teddi’s proof valid when all she has is a cropped screenshot from Blizzard?  Where’s the beef?!

I mean the footage actually leans itself in LVP's favor. We SEE how she handled the "reveal" to Kyle at VP Dogs. We see her point blank address it with Dorit when having dinner with her and PK. Then the nonsense of timeline's/ text messages became a thing that honestly made no sense and didn't clear shit up like people seem to act like it did. 

Dorit mentions in a TH that LVP already told her about Teddi knowing previously so why is she bringing it up again? Well she was updating Dorit on the fact that's now it's not just Teddi knowing, but that it's turning into a conversation fodder. They've tried to spin Lisa sharing what happened at VP Dogs with Dorit as something that's fishy when I don't see how. They're saying that it was meant as a way for Lisa to reinforce how she had nothing to do with people discussing what happened.  Basically trying to keep her hands clean but all in all that's exactly what I saw happen. LVP NOT WANTING it to be discussed. Not some stealth plan or her will playing out through others.

It was just a bitchy conversation that the John wanted to have so he could talk shit about Dorit and blow up her spot.  It didn't have the earmarks for anything more elaborate than that and Teddi being so damn vapid didn't recognize that she was treading in dangerous waters and didn't realize that the whole desire to bash Dorit was really coming from John and NOT Lisa. Hell that was confirmed to me just by watching the scene and then the dinner scene with Lisa, Ken, Dorit and PK. And Again when Lisa speaks to John and he apologizes for speaking for her. Then again when we saw how twitchy Teddi was and how bizzare her "proof" was that cleared nothing up and just helped the case against HER. I was convinced with Lisa's side of things cause had anyone bothered to truly listen to what she was saying it pretty much made sense.

She admitted that at the time whatever John was going off and the situation was still fresh that she wasn't concerned about muzzling anyone but that didn't mean she gave explicit orders to go and make sure the story was out there. Only that she could care less about trying to cover it up and that the dog was her priority.  Hell maybe Lisa and him did have a nasty go about Dorit , talking shit and such, which would explain why John felt comfortable enough to share Lisa's feelings on the matter. But again, John and Lisa bitching about Dorit over the situation isn't the same as Lisa pulling together some plan to out Dorit. The footage showed me that John's gossipy and immature and messy and overstepped, Lisa did not want to out Dorit and throw her under the bus, Teddi's texts worked AGAINST her and her back pedaling turned into side pedaling that made no sense, did her no favors and was bizarre all around. 

With all of the details Lisa's side seems more sound while the other side, pieced together by Teddi's texts, Dorits recollection of events, Rinna pretty much pulling the "set you up" story straight out of her ass with no real basis, Kyle's tendency to throw LVP under the bus over and over again and Erika's reversion to Season one, sniper from the side reasoning, makes for a very weak case. And yet that's the more believable side? It isn't even a cohesive thought. It's a bunch of muddled thoughts by different women thrown in a pot and stirred over fire like a witches brew. It makes absolutely no sense for Lisa's version to be the harder version to believe. 

• Love 23
On 7/17/2019 at 12:03 PM, BluBrd47 said:

I’m completely owning the fact that I have no life but in an effort to avoid nursing exam stress I’ve been binge watching early episodes of RHOBH. Because it IS margarita season and I’ve been craving them I saw what Kyle was drinking and most of the time it was wine, despite her claiming not to be a wine person. Maybe if the lawsuit goes bad they will invest in SkinnyGirl?

When they went to France she ordered a margarita and made a remark about how she's not into rose, but always has a margarita - which was news to me; I thought it was her trying to give herself a "thing" like rose was Lisa's "thing"

On 7/17/2019 at 1:26 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I just can't with the punching down she does on VanderPump Rules.  As someone who bends over backward all day to be as nice to the lowliest clerical worker as I am to the Big Boss, Lisa's behavior affects me the way I imagine the "dog dumping" affects others. I have just seen LVP belittle grown people this past season of VPR one too many times; I've seen and heard her say things like, "you're not a pussy-wussy anymore, are you?" to grown men's faces, in front of their significant others, with cameras running, and, hey, no one can say anything to her because...Vanderpump Rules!  Oh, and didn't you know she was kidding daaahling.

LVP's elitist bullshit doesn't carry over as much onto this show, but now that I've seen it, it can't be unseen and not only do I dislike her, this is the first time in RH history I don't mind a pile-up because nobody is really saying or doing anything against Lisa that she hasn't said or done to another. I just don't think you can treat people poorly because they're below your station in life.  This isn't Oliver Twist.  

Because the VPR cast are supposedly her employees, so they suck it up.  But I know what you mean - and when she does it she always has an "aren't I the cutest" smirk on her face, and a gleam in her eye that shows how she LOVES talking to them like that.  Definitely a disher and not a taker.

On 7/17/2019 at 1:37 PM, oceanview said:

Thanks to Smores in an earlier post, I was brought up to date.   No wonder I was confused.  Lance Bass did wedding for Jax and LVP did Tom's.     Because I did not watch Jax and Brittany, for a number of reasons, I did not realize my mistake.  Thanks to all for the correction.   I agree about her having more heart  about putting her Mother first, but wondered if it was a contractual issue.  I don't know how she could have pulled it off between the loss of her brother and mother both anyway,

I thought LVP was supposed to do B&J's wedding, but due to the death of her mother Lance Bass stepped in at the last minute.

6 hours ago, byrd said:

I remember that episode and Ken didn't snap at Rosa, what he said to her was in jest ... he was teasing her, because LVP has given Rosa mostly all of her clothing through the years and they treat her very well.  Anything Rosa wants she gets  that's why she's still there after all of these years. Rosa was admiring the dress, never said she wanted it.

6 hours ago, byrd said:

Okay , but my impression was that's just Ken , he's Gruff,, Rosa knows him and didn't seem at all offended or hurt. It's okay if Rosa wants the clothes Lisa gifts to her I would want them to ! I've never seen Ken or Lisa treat anyone less fortunate badly. What I have seen is Lisa and Ken allow someone to live in their home for years that didn't have a home and that person took advantage of them and later turned on Lisa, that's what I've seen .

I remember that too - my impression was Ken was joking but I felt it was in a "rubbing her nose in the fact that they give her stuff" kind of way.  (Like a friend of mine who thinks he's hilarious at restaurants making constant jokes to the wait staff about the size of the tip they may or may not be receiving - I think it's crass and embarrassing.). Rocio may like the things Lisa gives her, and once again - she's an employee so she will suck up the VDP/Todd's bad manners, but I don't care for it.  Also, I recently caught the episodes from season 1, which I did not watch at the time - Cedric was definitely a house pet.  They were generous with him, but when Lisa wanted him to do something he didn't want to do, he was told by her that she gave him all this stuff for free and she expected him to do things she asked him to.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I’m trying to figure out the actual qualifications of these “coaches” that Teddi has hired. Right now, I got nothin, other than that Teddi inspired them and/or they forked out the dough for All In(TM) coaching. $1K is a lot to pay for the badgering of someone who’s similarly paid $1K to be badgered by Teddi. It’s like a badgering pyramid scheme.

Real footage of Teddi’s Badger Bootcamp

badger GIF

DYING! 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Take this with a grain of salt because I'm going off my memory of things I've read on here that recapped what was being written and said elsewhere. I recall reading that Lisa had said she asked Bravo for a year off following her brother's death and that in retrospect, she regretted not taking the leave anyway...though I don't recall ever reading why Bravo denied her request. And then when she was on WWHL with Andy, he made a comment that he thought that they should have given her the year off because in hindsight it was clear that she was not mentally ready to deal with the show.

Vanderpump Rules was already filming when LVP's brother committed suicide. RHOBH had not yet begun to film but the contracts were already signed. It was Bravo that approached Lisa, and said she could take a hiatus from either show or both. LVP is the one who chose to continue filming VPR and chose to film RHOBH. During VPR, Teddi went to SUR to ask Lisa if her brother could interview for a job at any of her venues inclusive of the not yet open TomTom. LVP's brother had already committed suicide and Teddi was comforting her. LVP made sure to point out on camera she only took 7 days off for her brother, because she is a serious business woman.

IMO, LVP should just have continued filming VPR - she could have advertised all of her bar/restaurants from there. The cast of VPR would not really get into her personal business - what she says goes over there, subjects she doesn't want discussed would not be discussed over on VPR. She wouldn't have the same control over on RHOBH.

Did anyone notice she made an announcement that she was returning to film VPR - there was of course a plug for the Vegas venue which I just heard is totally tanking.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Giselle said:

Who ever called Babydoll Cougar "Renfield" sure got that right.

I'll give a housewife a pass on her first season, but the second season... No.

Teddy needs to go.

Raising hand of guilt.

giphy.gif

I do think Teddi is lying by omission. I have a feeling she did have discussions on the phone and in person with LVP about LucyLucy and TheRakeDoritOverTheCoals Plan. She doesn't have anything in text form or if she does she is not revealing them because they make her and LVP look even shittier.

I also believe Dorit when she said Teddi didn't decide to not go through with it at VPR because she didn't want to hurt Dorit. She stopped because she didn't want to be the only one doing it. Teddi is the Amoral compass of the group

• Love 4
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Neither Teddi or Kyle said that Teddi showed her the texts before they went to VPD.  Teddi and Kyle both stated that Teddi showed her the texts in the Bahamas.  Kyle knew nothing about the dog situation until they were at LVD.

I kind of believe Teddi said something to Kyle before they got to VPD to film.

I still think if LVP didn't want the LucyLucy stuff out there AND that she wasn't mad at Dorit at all - then it wouldn't have come out on camera. According to Sessa, when they arrived at VPD he had been dealing with the Lucy situation for over a week. Had LVP not wanted this to come up - she have made sure John Sessa and Lucy were off site from VPD during the few hours they filmed. Instead we had her crouching down to pick up Lucy, multiple shots of Lucy and John Sessa blathering on and on.

The plan they had to expose this on camera - for Teddi to say she recognizes Lucy would not have made ANY sense. She and Dorit were not speaking after the reunion. When would Teddi have "seen" Lucy - she wasn't hanging out at Dorit's house nor were their sons set up to have play dates. They don't live in the same neighborhood - so she couldn't have seen Dorit out walking the dog.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

This has been my thing all season! In the footage we see Lisa QUICKLY mumble that it's not to be brought up. Right when whatever John it was says "you don't recognize this one?" Lisa automatically says STOP. Right before you hear Teddi say "is that her?" I just, this moment, went and played the episode, which I now realize I never saw completely but I was watching LVP and she is giving off some major "no, nope, don't want to talk about this" energy. Aaaaaaannnnnddddd as I continue to watch the episode I see the part where Kyle loses her shit towards LVP and really realize what that friendship has been about. Which is that Kyle is always overreacting and overreaching with LVP. I hate to admit it but Teddi was absolutely right in her talking head when she plainly states Lisa likes to take jabs and in that moment I saw Lisa sort of doing that friendship thing where you sorta fake aggravated mention something that bothered you, when mentioning Kyle not being at the Daily Mail party at TomTom. I really didn't see it as Lisa being a bitch but Kyle totally went off the rails with her when Lisa was just saying that she would have liked it if Kyle were there. Now granted, I'm not saying that Kyle shouldn't have been annoyed with the random mention of it and she did explain that she just got back into town but then after explaining herself she gets all pissed and here is where I think the whole going after Dorit really began Kyle then says "you can do this to me right now and be a bitch but Dorit drops off a dog and you go and say but she didn't mean it".  Therefore Kyle, once again questioning LVP's loyalty to her.  Like damn Kyle, it isn't always about that. Fine be mad at LVP but do it without dragging other friendship into your petty little tifs. And that's what it was a petty little tif.

It all goes back to Kyle and the way she compares her friendship with Lisa to Lisa's friendships to other people. She swears up and down that Lisa doesn't cut Kyle any slack for anything while letting other people off the hook and with that display I just got confirmation that Kyle is fucking nuts when she does these comparisons. The way she always wants to bring up other people to Lisa while they are having whatever thing they are having is exhausting and honestly would confuse the fuck out of me all the time.  One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Also, you see LVP try to calm Kyle down and try to get her to not be upset and then LVP's face crumbles and pulls Kyle into a hug and yes, with an "I'm sorry, I love you".  LVP NEVER cries or lets herself be vulnerable. We ALL know that LVP hates to get emotional and all that. Whether people don't like it whatever but LVP is actually in tears. I think Kyle and Teddi were the true culprits with regards to Dorit cause in episode ONE it looks to me that LVP does not want to throw Dorit under the bus. Kyle seems way too pissed in that moment and the fact that Kyle says "Dorit can dump a dog" and you'll still defend her meanwhile you want to come at me about not showing up to TomTom tells me that once Lisa Rinna gave them that little speech about LVP trying to sucker them into calling out Dorit, the wheels began turning in Kyle's mind. 

It seems like that same weird bullshit that went out with Teddi and Kyle and Erika. Kyle doesn't like it when people don't take her side when it comes to bashing someone else. I will say that Kyle looks completely confused when John tries to bring up the Lucy situation so I'm kinda sure that she didn't know what the deal was but once she heard about what Teddi was planning to do in that moment I feel that Kyle was eager to run with the narrative of LVP being the instigator. Not cause she believed it but because she was mad that LVP is always so ready to protect Dorit so she was happy to get on board with that spin to the story.

So back to the post. Teddi sits down and her daughter points at the dog and says mommy look and Teddi again pushes the narrative by saying "yeah, you recognize her?" and if you watch LVP you see her expression it clearly shows that she's not happy that Teddi is mentioning it again.  Whether or not LVP was "behind it" really doesn't explain why Teddi still forces it. Teddi is the one saying that LVP is mad that Teddi didn't carry out her plan when in reality TEDDI is the one mad that LVP didn't follow what she thought was the script. Dorit nails it on the head when she says that after watching the footage she realizes that Teddi's "change of heart" wasn't because she didn't want to do something shitty to her but that it was because Teddi realized that she was going to come off looking bad cause it was just Teddi.

I don't like Teddi at all. Basically Teddi was all for being a mean girl if she can be one in a mean girl clique ala LVP and Kyle which is what prompted the attempted reveal to Kyle at Vanderpump Dogs.  Teddi was setting the stage to come after Dorit with Kyle in tow with LVP at the healm and when she realized that Ummmm no, there aren't in high school and she's not Amanda Seyfried and LVP would not be taking on the role of Rachel McAdams Teddi got stresssed. Realized she was already in deep enough to look like a dick so with the help of Rinna giving her a lame ass angle to run with and Kyle always ready to throw LVP under the bus Teddi had her new direction to go in. Uggggghhh, all the twists and turns were so freaking obvious. The only thing that got a bit dicey was the text messages and the mangling of timelines about discussions blah blah blah, but those initial moments show nothing but Teddi and Kyle's pettiness and Lisa Rinna's eagerness to initiate the newest witch hunt on LVP. 

It's also worth mentioning that once LVP starts crying and pulls Kyle into a hug LVP says through tears I just wanted you come by and see what I've been doing then trails off saying "I haven't been coping very well" Kyle tries to recover by saying "I was away for 3 weeks you were away....." Then Lisa says "I haven't been away, where have I been? I was in London for the funeral for 5 days" so Kyle is back to being irritated and says "I was away and I have shit going on with me too........" REALLY KYLE??? So now we see why Kyle's so annoyed cause she's associating LVP's little bit of ribbing about TomTom with LVP trying to criticize Kyle for "not being there for her" but in reality it looks like it's just Kyle's guilty conscious that takes it there cause had I not watched this episode again and was paying attention so that I can quote for my post I wouldn't have even realized what that little argument was truly about. Anyhooooo, my thing is that Kyle quickly dismisses LVP with I've got shit going on too... Here we have LVP having a very rare break down vulnerable moment and Kyle is more worried about any implication that she's not been a good friend to LVP than she is about the fact that LVP is having a very real moment. The kind that the women are always saying she never has.  You can truly see who does and doesn't have a real investment in the friendship in that moment.

Thank you thank you thank you for this!! Excellent analysis.  When I've really as started paying attention to those times Kyle acts like a spoiled brat and gets annoyed with LVP, I've really never understood why she treats LVP so disrespectfully.  She's such a needy bundle of insecurity.  But there's also some other psychologically fucked up stuff w Kyle I just don't understand.

• Love 15
(edited)
9 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Take this with a grain of salt because I'm going off my memory of things I've read on here that recapped what was being written and said elsewhere. I recall reading that Lisa had said she asked Bravo for a year off following her brother's death 

Your memory is pretty on point, RH ;  )  Back in February,  this story made the rounds: 

"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star admits she asked Bravo and Housewives executive producer Andy Cohen for a year off the show, following the April 2018 death of her brother, Mark, who died by suicide, before ultimately filming the upcoming ninth season. “[Andy] said, 'You know, I think we should've given you a year off when you asked for it...He said, 'I don't think you were in a mental state where you were really prepared to deal with it..."

https://www.etonline.com/lisa-vanderpump-wishes-she-had-taken-a-year-off-from-rhobh-exclusive-118906

Same deal a month ago, when LVP was on RuPaul's talk show:  “I actually did say, and we talked about it with Andy [Cohen] on Watch What Happens Live — he said: ‘I wish I’d given you the year off,’ ” she recalls. “

https://people.com/tv/lisa-vanderpump-wishes-she-took-year-off-real-housewives/

I have no problem believing Cohen rebuffed LVP, fearing it would lose them ratings, $$ - as well as set a precedent for other cast members  - because as bad as the very worst housewives are, they are moral giants compared to the radioactive cockroach that is Andy fucking Cohen.  

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, oceanview said:

... I hope Teddi and Rinna get off my screen soon.  It would kill Rinna if  she was gone and Nicolette Sheridan came on.  Afraid it will not happen. 

A girl can dream. Watching Nicolette chew up and spit out Rinna next season would make this season worth it. 

• Love 15
On 7/17/2019 at 9:54 AM, RealHousewife said:

I love this post, and I totally get what you mean. I have friends who I know lie about things now and then. I too have things I keep secret. I don’t think you need to be an open book with your friends. Matter of fact, the people who say they NEVER lie are some of the shadiest ones of all. I always think, really, never? Then I’m proven right to be suspicious of their supposed transparency. I don’t have any friends I can picture selling me out though, nor would I dream of doing anything that would make my friend look bad publicly and result in her getting threats. I wouldn’t want such a person in my life. There are lies one tells in order to spare feelings or to protect oneself or little fibs, and there’s throwing your friend under the bus and denying you did so.

I don’t want to judge any of these ladies too harshly for who they do or do not want to be friends with as they all know one another better than I do as a fan of the show, but my impression was the opposite of what Kyle said-I always thought LVP was more invested in the friendship. LVP bought her a Chanel bag after she got robbed. She called Kyle her best friend season 1 and defended her when she was called a bully. She was stunned when Kyle didn’t know the name of her beloved grandmother who had lived with her for awhile. She looked all excited to see Kyle before the “Showdown at Villa Rosa,” and specifically said she was most hurt by Kyle and didn’t care too much what the other women said about her. I like Kyle and think she has the kinder sense of humor, that with the exception of what happened season 1 with Kim, she doesn’t say or do things that she knows would make another cast member embarrassed or uncomfortable. She is also quite forgiving and doesn’t hold grudges. I think that’s why she gets along better with the other ladies. I do think while Kyle is easier to get along with as far as acquaintances or work friends, when it comes to close friends, Lisa is the type who really listens to you when you’re talking about your family, your life, and is there for you when you’ve been in pain. 

Thanks.  You make a good point about accepting that your friend might lie vs. accepting that your friend might throw you under the bus.

I think the dynamic that we have seen between Kyle and Lisa is that these are two women that enjoy each other's company, and even care about each other a lot.  But there is a lack of trust.  I think each was constantly concerned about the other throwing her under the bus.  It is a shame that they could not work that out, because they were a lot of fun together.  

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, film noire said:

Your memory is pretty on point, RH ;  )  Back in February,  this story made the rounds: 

"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star admits she asked Bravo and Housewives executive producer Andy Cohen for a year off the show, following the April 2018 death of her brother, Mark, who died by suicide, before ultimately filming the upcoming ninth season. “[Andy] said, 'You know, I think we should've given you a year off when you asked for it...He said, 'I don't think you were in a mental state where you were really prepared to deal with it..."

https://www.etonline.com/lisa-vanderpump-wishes-she-had-taken-a-year-off-from-rhobh-exclusive-118906

Same deal a month ago, when LVP was on RuPaul's talk show:  “I actually did say, and we talked about it with Andy [Cohen] on Watch What Happens Live — he said: ‘I wish I’d given you the year off,’ ” she recalls. “

I have no problem believing Cohen rebuffed LVP, fearing it would lose them ratings, $$ - as well as set a precedent for other cast members  - because as bad as the very worst housewives are, they are moral giants compared to the radioactive cockroach that is Andy fucking Cohen.  

That’s all kinds of awful and makes me see LVP’s quitting in a new light. I don’t much like her otherwise but seriously, if they had so little regard for her need to grieve then she doesn’t owe Bravo nothing.

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Where Lisa trumps all of them is her quick wit and her semi condescending demeanor.  This allows her to retain the upper hand in most conversations.  She can and does regularly make the others look like morons.  I'm not sure if the other women are jealous, per se, but I bet they are fairly put out at constantly being bested in such small and subtle ways that they can't seem to do much about it. 

Nailed it!

As an earlier poster said, it’s maybe more akin to envy then jealousy. She’s sophisticated and very clever and Tom Girardi picked up on that immediately...which Erika did not appreciate at their couples dinner way back when Erika was new to the show.

I like how you phrased it...constantly being bested and put out by her because she usually comes out on top, smelling like sparkling pink rose. Rinna was openly giddy expressing that LVP must be slipping.  She was gleeful that LVP was no longer “winning” the housewives game.  (Which may lead to a raise for the remaining ladies)

• Love 13
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I kind of believe Teddi said something to Kyle before they got to VPD to film.

I still think if LVP didn't want the LucyLucy stuff out there AND that she wasn't mad at Dorit at all - then it wouldn't have come out on camera. According to Sessa, when they arrived at VPD he had been dealing with the Lucy situation for over a week. Had LVP not wanted this to come up - she have made sure John Sessa and Lucy were off site from VPD during the few hours they filmed. Instead we had her crouching down to pick up Lucy, multiple shots of Lucy and John Sessa blathering on and on.

The plan they had to expose this on camera - for Teddi to say she recognizes Lucy would not have made ANY sense. She and Dorit were not speaking after the reunion. When would Teddi have "seen" Lucy - she wasn't hanging out at Dorit's house nor were their sons set up to have play dates. They don't live in the same neighborhood - so she couldn't have seen Dorit out walking the dog.

Pretty sure no one on earth has ever seen Dorit out walking a dog. I am sure she had an employee dump it at the shelter too.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, dosodog said:

How did Lucy end up in the shelter?

The answer to your question is:  What day is it and how does it help Dorit be the victim.

Because THAT story changes more than Dorit and Ericka's hairstyles put together.

charlie day eye roll GIF

Several months into the debacle, Dorit conveniently let's people know in an after show segment, that the woman's mother became ill.  She went across the country to take care of her.

And that is one reason Dorit gives.  The woman dropped Lucy and her other dog (not Dorit's original dog, but the woman had a dog when she took Lucy) at the shelter.

No one knows what happened to the other dog at the shelter.

I don’t know not ONE person (myself included) who is a dog owner who would do this. There isn’t just NO WAY IN HELL! Especially someone with SUCH a beautiful home.! So beautiful, so lovely, so gorgeoussssss! Come hell or high water, my dogs would end up with a shelter I knew wouldn't put them down (IF I absolutely had NOBODY to care for them.) And sure as shit, if I had recently adopted one (which I just did he’s so cute Paco Hernandez is his adorable name!) I would return him to them explaining the situation. 

DORIT is a fucking LIAR!!! How iS anyone  giving her a goddamn pass?! Ugh I am so frustrated!!! 

• Love 21
8 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

This has been my thing all season! In the footage we see Lisa QUICKLY mumble that it's not to be brought up. Right when whatever John it was says "you don't recognize this one?" Lisa automatically says STOP. Right before you hear Teddi say "is that her?" I just, this moment, went and played the episode, which I now realize I never saw completely but I was watching LVP and she is giving off some major "no, nope, don't want to talk about this" energy. Aaaaaaannnnnddddd as I continue to watch the episode I see the part where Kyle loses her shit towards LVP and really realize what that friendship has been about. Which is that Kyle is always overreacting and overreaching with LVP. I hate to admit it but Teddi was absolutely right in her talking head when she plainly states Lisa likes to take jabs and in that moment I saw Lisa sort of doing that friendship thing where you sorta fake aggravated mention something that bothered you, when mentioning Kyle not being at the Daily Mail party at TomTom. I really didn't see it as Lisa being a bitch but Kyle totally went off the rails with her when Lisa was just saying that she would have liked it if Kyle were there. Now granted, I'm not saying that Kyle shouldn't have been annoyed with the random mention of it and she did explain that she just got back into town but then after explaining herself she gets all pissed and here is where I think the whole going after Dorit really began Kyle then says "you can do this to me right now and be a bitch but Dorit drops off a dog and you go and say but she didn't mean it".  Therefore Kyle, once again questioning LVP's loyalty to her.  Like damn Kyle, it isn't always about that. Fine be mad at LVP but do it without dragging other friendship into your petty little tifs. And that's what it was a petty little tif.

It all goes back to Kyle and the way she compares her friendship with Lisa to Lisa's friendships to other people. She swears up and down that Lisa doesn't cut Kyle any slack for anything while letting other people off the hook and with that display I just got confirmation that Kyle is fucking nuts when she does these comparisons. The way she always wants to bring up other people to Lisa while they are having whatever thing they are having is exhausting and honestly would confuse the fuck out of me all the time.  One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Also, you see LVP try to calm Kyle down and try to get her to not be upset and then LVP's face crumbles and pulls Kyle into a hug and yes, with an "I'm sorry, I love you".  LVP NEVER cries or lets herself be vulnerable. We ALL know that LVP hates to get emotional and all that. Whether people don't like it whatever but LVP is actually in tears. I think Kyle and Teddi were the true culprits with regards to Dorit cause in episode ONE it looks to me that LVP does not want to throw Dorit under the bus. Kyle seems way too pissed in that moment and the fact that Kyle says "Dorit can dump a dog" and you'll still defend her meanwhile you want to come at me about not showing up to TomTom tells me that once Lisa Rinna gave them that little speech about LVP trying to sucker them into calling out Dorit, the wheels began turning in Kyle's mind. 

It seems like that same weird bullshit that went out with Teddi and Kyle and Erika. Kyle doesn't like it when people don't take her side when it comes to bashing someone else. I will say that Kyle looks completely confused when John tries to bring up the Lucy situation so I'm kinda sure that she didn't know what the deal was but once she heard about what Teddi was planning to do in that moment I feel that Kyle was eager to run with the narrative of LVP being the instigator. Not cause she believed it but because she was mad that LVP is always so ready to protect Dorit so she was happy to get on board with that spin to the story.

So back to the post. Teddi sits down and her daughter points at the dog and says mommy look and Teddi again pushes the narrative by saying "yeah, you recognize her?" and if you watch LVP you see her expression it clearly shows that she's not happy that Teddi is mentioning it again.  Whether or not LVP was "behind it" really doesn't explain why Teddi still forces it. Teddi is the one saying that LVP is mad that Teddi didn't carry out her plan when in reality TEDDI is the one mad that LVP didn't follow what she thought was the script. Dorit nails it on the head when she says that after watching the footage she realizes that Teddi's "change of heart" wasn't because she didn't want to do something shitty to her but that it was because Teddi realized that she was going to come off looking bad cause it was just Teddi.

I don't like Teddi at all. Basically Teddi was all for being a mean girl if she can be one in a mean girl clique ala LVP and Kyle which is what prompted the attempted reveal to Kyle at Vanderpump Dogs.  Teddi was setting the stage to come after Dorit with Kyle in tow with LVP at the healm and when she realized that Ummmm no, there aren't in high school and she's not Amanda Seyfried and LVP would not be taking on the role of Rachel McAdams Teddi got stresssed. Realized she was already in deep enough to look like a dick so with the help of Rinna giving her a lame ass angle to run with and Kyle always ready to throw LVP under the bus Teddi had her new direction to go in. Uggggghhh, all the twists and turns were so freaking obvious. The only thing that got a bit dicey was the text messages and the mangling of timelines about discussions blah blah blah, but those initial moments show nothing but Teddi and Kyle's pettiness and Lisa Rinna's eagerness to initiate the newest witch hunt on LVP. 

It's also worth mentioning that once LVP starts crying and pulls Kyle into a hug LVP says through tears I just wanted you come by and see what I've been doing then trails off saying "I haven't been coping very well" Kyle tries to recover by saying "I was away for 3 weeks you were away....." Then Lisa says "I haven't been away, where have I been? I was in London for the funeral for 5 days" so Kyle is back to being irritated and says "I was away and I have shit going on with me too........" REALLY KYLE??? So now we see why Kyle's so annoyed cause she's associating LVP's little bit of ribbing about TomTom with LVP trying to criticize Kyle for "not being there for her" but in reality it looks like it's just Kyle's guilty conscious that takes it there cause had I not watched this episode again and was paying attention so that I can quote for my post I wouldn't have even realized what that little argument was truly about. Anyhooooo, my thing is that Kyle quickly dismisses LVP with I've got shit going on too... Here we have LVP having a very rare break down vulnerable moment and Kyle is more worried about any implication that she's not been a good friend to LVP than she is about the fact that LVP is having a very real moment. The kind that the women are always saying she never has.  You can truly see who does and doesn't have a real investment in the friendship in that moment.

Wow this is amazing! Thank you for making this so clear

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Well, according to Rinna, LVP should have cleared a medical leave with her and the other ladies.  (again, main source from the Jenny McCarthy interview). Rinna was talking as if LVP needed to justify her absence to the housewives.  

Seriously? 🙄

Edited by IKnowRight
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16
On 7/16/2019 at 9:45 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Why is teddi on the show

This.

Hard staring glares, clenched jawline, manhands, manwalk. 

I don't get her. Or any of her TV appeal. 

Little pink houses or Jack and Diane money ?

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

This.

Hard staring glares, clenched jawline, manhands, manwalk. 

I don't get her. Or any of her TV appeal. 

Little pink houses or Jack and Diane money ?

Do they really think daddy is that big a draw? I honestly cannot figure out any other reason they thought she would add to this show. I still hate Dorit more than any housewife, but Teddi is pretty awful and really quite boring.

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, oceanview said:

Thanks for the update.  Glad I did not watch, it would just raise my blood pressure.   Was he buying her answer????   Please say NO..... and restore my faith in the truth coming out sometime soon

Andy seems to have moved on from PuppyGate and holding anybody accountable.  WWHL had Dorit on in the beginning of the season, with Isaac Mizrahi.  Which is when we found out she knew the nice lady because she worked where PK worked and has never been to her home.

WWHL was pretty upfront with hard questions for the Ho wives until half way through.  It now seems like softball city.   The Twitter feed, where viewers submit questions, is still very harsh.  But they aren't asking them anymore.....so Andy seemed like he didn't care.

1 hour ago, JD5166 said:

I don’t know not ONE person (myself included) who is a dog owner who would do this. There isn’t just NO WAY IN HELL! Especially someone with SUCH a beautiful home.! So beautiful, so lovely, so gorgeoussssss! Come hell or high water, my dogs would end up with a shelter I knew wouldn't put them down (IF I absolutely had NOBODY to care for them.) And sure as shit, if I had recently adopted one (which I just did he’s so cute Paco Hernandez is his adorable name!) I would return him to them explaining the situation. 

DORIT is a fucking LIAR!!! How iS anyone  giving her a goddamn pass?! Ugh I am so frustrated!!! 

I agree, for the most part, but people do land up in situations.  I just can't imagine allowing my one and only solution to be a shelter.

Years ago I made up my mind that I'm not going to be one of those people who stay to wait out potential disaster.  If there's any hint that shit might go down, I'm loading Doso and Purrball into the car and we are getting out early.

And if I don't get a warning?  I'm going to be that lady refusing to go with First Responders unless the dog and the cat go too. 

banana boat GIF

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Dosodog, I sit here tearing up thinking about HOW I could be left in such a horrible predicament!  I would call the wonderful rescue who gave me this precious new gift, ONLY if I absolutely had to!!!! 

It’s really why I can’t understand anyone giving up an animal. I don’t doubt that little dog may have nipped (I am the leak!) her children, and understand fully not wanting that to happen again. I don’t believe her for one second about anything. I had a home visit and a thorough investigation about how I take care of my pets...Lisa should have never trusted these grifters with a puppy....so I fault her as well. Dorit and Peekay are liars, I will never believe them...not for one second. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 7/17/2019 at 8:11 AM, bichonblitz said:

Awwww Queen Kyle is so sweet, isn't she? She brought a gift for LVP. You know, just in case she showed up. 

I predict next season Kyle will dump Teddi and become besties with Erika. After all,  Erika did proclaim her Queen of the group, the glue that holds them all together, the leader of the pack, the hostess with the mostest! Erika must secure her role on the show. Grandpa is running out of dough.  

The Queen bit was so fake and obviously rehearsed. Kyle's practiced humility was nauseating. 

I don't know if it's the color of the wig, the style or Lisa Rinna's exaggerated expressions, but her new look is jarring to me. Her features seem too big for her face, and her eyes are competing with her lips. Is it the lack of bangs? The lighter hair? Is her foundation too light? Why is her lip liner darker than her lipstick? Something is making me cringe. 

I did not believe her Harry Hamlin sex story for a second. She hesitated a beat too long. They also seem more like brother and sister. It makes me wonder why Rinna got so touchy with Kim the night of the glass-shattering. Did Kim really make it up to goad Rinna or is there something there?

I still have no idea what happened with Teddi, Dorit and LVP. It's been discussed to death and I'm still in the dark, maybe because I zone out whenever it is mentioned. Interesting that Dorit came out unscathed though. 

Even with long extensions and full makeup, Teddi still has a masculine vibe to me. 

Nicolette Sheridan might be a good addition. Was she the one Denise's husband recently divorced or was that someone else? Speaking of Denise, I think she's beautiful but don't like the filler in her face. In some of her close-ups, it looks like she has chipmunk cheeks. 

Erica always seems to be playing a part to me or projecting a facade. She is so guarded I'll bet we are only seeing a smidgen of her. 

Are Katherine Mcphee and David Foster going to end up like Erica and her husband?

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 12
20 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Sorry, I got off topic here, but to briefly answer your question:

Bethenny's flops were her cancelled talk show, cancelled radio show and cancelled show with Fredrik.

Kyle has only had the one flop so far.

I think you are forgetting the stellar Bums of Beverly Hills.

18 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

How much do you want to bet those Manolo's were in Kyle's size?  She knows where Lisa lives and she knows where Lisa works- a true birthday gift could have been delivered within the last 6 months.  That unwrapped shoe box was all for show.  I bet they end this reunion by opening the box and finding a pair of pink pumps that fit Kyle just right. 

Here's the other weird thing, you're telling me that Kyle wouldn't have wrapped the gift? Like here's your birthday gift, I put a big bow on the shoebox, so there's no surprise at all about what it is! At least throw it in a gift bag?  Nope.  It was blatantly there so people could not only see that poor, long-suffering Kyle who only wanted to TELL HER TRUTH! and was thrown out into the cold, cold streets by her meanie friends has yet to be able to give her generous birthday gift.  Yes, she's so generous she even got the meanies a GIFT! And not just any gift, MANOLOS! That's how awesome Kyle is.  So suck it haters! 

10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Kyle married common? You do know her husband has offices all over the world selling real estate for him and his company and was named one of the top relaters in the country right? And Rinna was making bank of QVC long before this show and all her past acting gigs alone without Harry. And you do know a shit ton of really wealthy people do rent right? It cuts out a lot of shit you would have to do in upkeep.  Other then Dorit NONE of these ladies are hurting for money. 

I believe the quote was actually coNman.  Mauricio is looking pretty sketchy.  

Totally with you on the rent, though.  Owning a home isn't ideal for everyone, for a variety of reasons.  

Rinna and Harry are/were both very successful actors and have huge resumes, but neither of them had the type of hits that make BANK.  They don't have Friends/Cheers/Frasier money.  They have comfortable money, but they do both likely need to keep working or have a side hustle (like QVC), to pay the bills.  Joan Rivers always said she made a fortune from her QVC gig and I'd believe it.  

Changing gears, in this blog here:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/blogs/kyle-richards/kyle-richards-we-cannot-ignore-a

Kyle says that she was shown all of the texts right after the VDPD filming.  So if we take that at face value, she knew the "whole" story way longer than she lets on at first.  I don't believe her, though.  First (and admittedly, very pettily), when I was re-watching the scene at VDPDs in the first episode, Teddi and Kyle are wearing matching outfits.  They're both in blue striped dresses and neither one of them make a comment about it when they see the other, which is kind of strange, not a "OMG! How funny, we thought alike!"  They're BFFs and Kyle spends the rest of the season dressing Teddi, so it seems likely to me that they may have planned for this one as well.  

Second, when everything goes down and Teddi won't stop bringing up the dog (first asking if that's the dog, then asking her daughter if she recognizes it), at no point does Kyle seem to take LVP's hint to change the subject.  If I were genuinely confused about what was going on and there was a bit of a tense situation between two of my friends, I'd pretty much jump in with a new subject.  If LVP was saying, "It's done, I do not want to discuss it" and Teddi is sitting there like "Well, do you recognize the dog?"  I'd be totally confused, yes.  But, they know they are filming, obviously LVP doesn't want the subject brought up.  Later in the season when Camille starts talking about Dorit's issues, watch every other woman try to tell Camille to stop without actually interjecting themselves.  They fall all over themselves to say "Well, maybe it shouldn't be talked about?"  But nope.  Kyle doesn't do this.  She swings her head back and forth and just watches, letting Teddi keep going until the story is out.  If I were in Kyle's shoes, I'd have said "Oh! Did I tell you what happened on the flight home from Europe?" or something else to change the subject.  

Then after the reveal, Kyle's like, "Oh, it's her dog? It's here to be groomed?" Why would LVP be trying to shut down any talk of the dog if it were there to be groomed? Kyle was supposed to bring her dog that day to be groomed, but for some reason, she didn't.  That was the whole premise, LVP and Kyle were going to have dogs groomed while Teddi and her daughter were going to play with the dogs.  So, wtf?

Next they tell the story.  LVP reiterates that it is DONE.  That Dorit did not mean for it to happen, she had nothing to do with it and it is OVER.  LVP then turns and walks up the stairs.  This leaves Kyle and Teddi downstairs.  Teddi turns to Kyle and immediately launches into a conversation, Kyle has no questions like "Wait! What happened? How did you know this? They told you?"  Nope, Teddi just continues to get the story out.  "So they told me, Lisa wanted me to know, etc"  And then, there it is, Kyle is standing there not with the faux concern, but, with her trademark smirk.  The one she normally tries to hide behind a napkin. Since they're in VDPDs, though, she can't.  

Next scene, they're all upstairs looking at some dogs who have recently come in.  This is when LVP says to Kyle that she wishes she had made it to the Daily Mail party and Kyle loses her shit.  She flips out and launches right into a rant about how she isn't going to let her do this, that she had just gotten off of a plane, it was 4 am for her, LVP wasn't even throwing the party, LVP always tries to do this to her and anyway, Dorit CAN DUMP A DOG and she says she didn't mean it, but she's going to try to trash Kyle for this.  Wait, what? You literally learned that 4 minutes ago and you're already using it as a weapon? 

• Love 17
20 hours ago, nexxie said:

“She said, 'Do you want me to be sorry because I'm a white woman?' The other women were like, 'Camille, do you know what you are saying? That's not OK.'" The source claimed.”

Even IF I knew what she was supposed to be sorry about, it's a really stupid thing to say. But then again, it's Camille

• Love 5
(edited)

On the topic of Rinna and money. She has been working a very very long time and she admits how well she does on QVC and how much money she does make with them. Don’t underestimate the money you can make off of bored housewives at 2am on a shopping channel. There is a reason people would kill to have their products on that channel.. you can make A lot of money if you can get on. Not to mention investment that the Uber wealthy do. So her money is always making money for her this is what a lot of people aren’t grasping and thinking just cause she’s not acting as much she must be hurting for money. No this is why they invest in stocks and so on so they don’t have to work as much. You can knock the woman for Tons of shit but she’s a hustler who is constantly thinking of how to make money. So yes she might not be as in demand for acting jobs but she’s definitely not hurting for money.  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:
   18 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said: 

Age really has nothing to do with it. A jealous heart is a jealous heart.

I will never forget an 80-some year old relative suddenly talking about her younger sister. "I was the baby," she said petulantly. "I always got a lot of attention until she was born and she spoiled it all!" she literally pouted.

• LOL 15
4 hours ago, MsTree said:

Even IF I knew what she was supposed to be sorry about, it's a really stupid thing to say. But then again, it's Camille

Oh of course. I mean she’s probably already talking to her publicist about how to spin her apology. Then when the cameras turned off she’ll smirk and snark about how awful it is to be a rich white woman with a Burberry coat from a consignment shop. We see you Camille.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, smores said:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/blogs/kyle-richards/kyle-richards-we-cannot-ignore-a

Kyle says that she was shown all of the texts right after the VDPD filming.  So if we take that at face value, she knew the "whole" story way longer than she lets on at first.  I don't believe her, though.  First (and admittedly, very pettily), when I was re-watching the scene at VDPDs in the first episode, Teddi and Kyle are wearing matching outfits.  They're both in blue striped dresses and neither one of them make a comment about it when they see the other, which is kind of strange, not a "OMG! How funny, we thought alike!"  They're BFFs and Kyle spends the rest of the season dressing Teddi, so it seems likely to me that they may have planned for this one as well.  

Second, when everything goes down and Teddi won't stop bringing up the dog (first asking if that's the dog, then asking her daughter if she recognizes it), at no point does Kyle seem to take LVP's hint to change the subject.  If I were genuinely confused about what was going on and there was a bit of a tense situation between two of my friends, I'd pretty much jump in with a new subject.  If LVP was saying, "It's done, I do not want to discuss it" and Teddi is sitting there like "Well, do you recognize the dog?"  I'd be totally confused, yes.  But, they know they are filming, obviously LVP doesn't want the subject brought up.  Later in the season when Camille starts talking about Dorit's issues, watch every other woman try to tell Camille to stop without actually interjecting themselves.  They fall all over themselves to say "Well, maybe it shouldn't be talked about?"  But nope.  Kyle doesn't do this.  She swings her head back and forth and just watches, letting Teddi keep going until the story is out.  If I were in Kyle's shoes, I'd have said "Oh! Did I tell you what happened on the flight home from Europe?" or something else to change the subject.  

Then after the reveal, Kyle's like, "Oh, it's her dog? It's here to be groomed?" Why would LVP be trying to shut down any talk of the dog if it were there to be groomed? Kyle was supposed to bring her dog that day to be groomed, but for some reason, she didn't.  That was the whole premise, LVP and Kyle were going to have dogs groomed while Teddi and her daughter were going to play with the dogs.  So, wtf?

Next they tell the story.  LVP reiterates that it is DONE.  That Dorit did not mean for it to happen, she had nothing to do with it and it is OVER.  LVP then turns and walks up the stairs.  This leaves Kyle and Teddi downstairs.  Teddi turns to Kyle and immediately launches into a conversation, Kyle has no questions like "Wait! What happened? How did you know this? They told you?"  Nope, Teddi just continues to get the story out.  "So they told me, Lisa wanted me to know, etc"  And then, there it is, Kyle is standing there not with the faux concern, but, with her trademark smirk.  The one she normally tries to hide behind a napkin. Since they're in VDPDs, though, she can't.  

Next scene, they're all upstairs looking at some dogs who have recently come in.  This is when LVP says to Kyle that she wishes she had made it to the Daily Mail party and Kyle loses her shit.  She flips out and launches right into a rant about how she isn't going to let her do this, that she had just gotten off of a plane, it was 4 am for her, LVP wasn't even throwing the party, LVP always tries to do this to her and anyway, Dorit CAN DUMP A DOG and she says she didn't mean it, but she's going to try to trash Kyle for this.  Wait, what? You literally learned that 4 minutes ago and you're already using it as a weapon? 

"If LVP was saying, "It's done, I do not want to discuss it" and Teddi is sitting there like "Well, do you recognize the dog?"  I'd be totally confused".... That wasn't Teddie saying do you recognize this dog that was JON he shoved it towards Kyle with that smirk on his face and kept asking do you know this dog?  ...........MMMMM your forgetting Lisa's ever changing story of what she knew and when she knew it and her admitting to telling Jon to text Teddie. then changing that story when it was just her and Kyle and Dorit together ( I really think she thought that bravo would cover her ass again like it has done in the past with not airing things related to her being shady like them airing unaird footage this year of her talk with Camille and Camille calling out Lisa seasons ago for using her) ... so she knew then she didn't know then she told Jon to text Teddie then she didn't she has admitted then taken it back then had that weird chubby Jon try to take the fall ....... Lisa wanted the story out she used the Jon's and Teddie to get it out there is no doubt to that shes on Camera changing her story like 4 times... Lisa ISN'T Innocent in this... did she sell the story to rader online who knows no one will ever for sure know cause Lisa's story on that hasn't changed HOWEVER her story on trying to get Teddie and the Jon's to leak it is ever changing shes trying to wash her involvement in it and was caught ON CAMERA changing her stories.... At the end of the day this is all really stupid to be fighting over and no one is saying Lisa didn't have a right to want the story out or faulting her for that its just the sneaky way she was trying to do it that is in question... The fact that people are trying to justify that it was ok what Lisa did because what Dorit did was wrong ( flip it and try to use that excuse for any other housewife doing the same thing and people would be screaming to the hills what a shit thing that was to do) .... two wrongs don't make a right IF Lisa would have been honest in the first place we would all have had a season of Dorit being dragged but because Lisa made it about her NOT LYING (while being filmed telling those lies) here we are..... Dorit is a shit person for dumping off the dog and LISA is just as much a shit person for being sneaky about releasing the information to the group then trying to wash her hands like she wasn't involved ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Vanderpump Rules was already filming when LVP's brother committed suicide. RHOBH had not yet begun to film but the contracts were already signed. It was Bravo that approached Lisa, and said she could take a hiatus from either show or both. LVP is the one who chose to continue filming VPR and chose to film RHOBH. During VPR, Teddi went to SUR to ask Lisa if her brother could interview for a job at any of her venues inclusive of the not yet open TomTom. LVP's brother had already committed suicide and Teddi was comforting her. LVP made sure to point out on camera she only took 7 days off for her brother, because she is a serious business woman.

IMO, LVP should just have continued filming VPR - she could have advertised all of her bar/restaurants from there. The cast of VPR would not really get into her personal business - what she says goes over there, subjects she doesn't want discussed would not be discussed over on VPR. She wouldn't have the same control over on RHOBH.

Did anyone notice she made an announcement that she was returning to film VPR - there was of course a plug for the Vegas venue which I just heard is totally tanking.

I did a quick search after my post and what I read lines up with what my memory recall. LVP did ask for time off and Andy did tell her on WHHL that in hindsight they should have let her taken the time off (source: ET and People). I haven't read anywhere that she was offered...but it could have been a situation where she initially asked for time off and then when Bravo came back around to entertain her request she changed her mind. 

I said from the get-go that comparing her filming VPR to RHOBH isn't the same for the same reasons you mentioned. On VPR, Lisa has more control of her image and the discussions she has with the others on the show while on RHOBH, she can't control what others say about her or to her and you're forced to deal with the fallout. Not at all surprised that she would continue to film VPR. She can be as involved or not involved as she wants. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

1 hour ago, BluBrd47 said:

Oh of course. I mean she’s probably already talking to her publicist about how to spin her apology. Then when the cameras turned off she’ll smirk and snark about how awful it is to be a rich white woman with a Burberry coat from a consignment shop. We see you Camille.

Does anyone the know context of her saying people want her to be sorry for being a white woman? I’ve never considered Camille the brightest, but it’s quite a statement even for her. Is she saying all the rich white ladies on the stage dislike her because of her privilege? Or that all the viewers who are fans of all the other rich white ladies choose to hate Camille because she’s white? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 7/17/2019 at 8:13 AM, FancyNancy said:

Which was the easy way out.

I wish from the bottom of my black little heart that LVP would have shown up just to tell Andy and the other women to collectively go fuck themselves. 

There's an exit I would have paid good money to see.  

I can't watch this until later tonight (damn work interfering with my trash TV viewing), but I'm loving all of the comments  😄    

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
7 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I wish from the bottom of my black little heart that LVP would have shown up just to tell Andy and the other women to collectively go fuck themselves. 

There's an exit I would have paid good money to see.  

I can't watch this until later tonight (damn work interfering with my trash TV viewing), but I'm loving all of the comments  😄    

She couldn't and wouldn't do that tho... Her restaurants and bars depend to much on the free publicity that these shows give her and if she did that she would have lost everything

• Love 2
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

She couldn't and wouldn't do that tho... Her restaurants and bars depend to much on the free publicity that these shows give her and if she did that she would have lost everything

I know, but a girl can dream.

I'd love to see one of these housewives just go out with a blaze of glory  😄  

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Does anyone the know context of her saying people want her to be sorry for being a white woman? I’ve never considered Camille the brightest, but it’s quite a statement even for her. Is she saying all the rich white ladies on the stage dislike her because of her privilege? Or that all the viewers who are fans of all the other rich white ladies choose to hate Camille because she’s white? 

I have no idea and I don't think we ever will. We can certainly speculate though- I wonder if it was in relation to her defending Brett Kavanaugh's appointment? Not trying to bring up politics but it seems like perhaps that could segue the conversation into that kind of statement? Or maybe someone just called her a "privileged white woman." If so I wish I knew who 🙂

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, smores said:

I think you are forgetting the stellar Bums of Beverly Hills.

Here's the other weird thing, you're telling me that Kyle wouldn't have wrapped the gift? Like here's your birthday gift, I put a big bow on the shoebox, so there's no surprise at all about what it is! At least throw it in a gift bag?  Nope.  It was blatantly there so people could not only see that poor, long-suffering Kyle who only wanted to TELL HER TRUTH! and was thrown out into the cold, cold streets by her meanie friends has yet to be able to give her generous birthday gift.  Yes, she's so generous she even got the meanies a GIFT! And not just any gift, MANOLOS! That's how awesome Kyle is.  So suck it haters! 

I believe the quote was actually coNman.  Mauricio is looking pretty sketchy.  

Totally with you on the rent, though.  Owning a home isn't ideal for everyone, for a variety of reasons.  

Rinna and Harry are/were both very successful actors and have huge resumes, but neither of them had the type of hits that make BANK.  They don't have Friends/Cheers/Frasier money.  They have comfortable money, but they do both likely need to keep working or have a side hustle (like QVC), to pay the bills.  Joan Rivers always said she made a fortune from her QVC gig and I'd believe it.  

I don't know why this didn't resonate with me before but I think it's a total shit maneuver to include your very small child in your shenanigans.  So not only were you apparently LVP's tool (which I don't believe), your daughter was YOUR tool.  Way to go Ms. Man Hands.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

On the topic of Rinna and money. She has been working a very very long time and she admits how well she does on QVC and how much money she does make with them. Don’t underestimate the money you can make off of bored housewives at 2am on a shopping channel. There is a reason people would kill to have their products on that channel.. you can make A lot of money if you can get on. Not to mention investment that the Uber wealthy do. So her money is always making money for her this is what a lot of people aren’t grasping and thinking just cause she’s not acting as much she must be hurting for money. No this is why they invest in stocks and so on so they don’t have to work as much. You can knock the woman for Tons of shit but she’s a hustler who is constantly thinking of how to make money. So yes she might not be as in demand for acting jobs but she’s definitely not hurting for money.  

I do think they have a lot of money via QVC.  Not sure if it is fuck you money but it's a lot.  They did not have a ton before that if their store in the valley was how they were surviving as she said (I think they were successful working actors).  I think it just really fries her that even WITH her shit stirring on this show and going all in that she and her kids haven't been given a spinoff.  Her kids are models, one is a recovering anorexic, one has overcome major anxiety, she is their manager, she has a sassy mom who survived a serial killer and Bravo just isn't seeing the goldmine that is the Hamlin/Rinna's!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

The Queen bit was so fake and obviously rehearsed. Kyle's practiced humility was nauseating. 

I don't know if it's the color of the wig, the style or Lisa Rinna's exaggerated expressions, but her new look is jarring to me. Her features seem too big for her face, and her eyes are competing with her lips. Is it the lack of bangs? The lighter hair? Is her foundation too light? Why is her lip liner darker than her lipstick? Something is making me cringe. 

I did not believe her Harry Hamlin sex story for a second. She hesitated a beat too long. They also seem more like brother and sister. It makes me wonder why Rinna got so touchy with Kim the night of the glass-shattering. Did Kim really make it up to goad Rinna or is there something there?

I still have no idea what happened with Teddi, Dorit and LVP. It's been discussed to death and I'm still in the dark, maybe because I zone out whenever it is mentioned. Interesting that Dorit came out unscathed though. 

Even with long extensions and full makeup, Teddi still has a masculine vibe to me. 

Nicolette Sheridan might be a good addition. Was she the one Denise's husband recently divorced or was that someone else? Speaking of Denise, I think she's beautiful but don't like the filler in her face. In some of her close-ups, it looks like she has chipmunk cheeks. 

Erica always seems to be playing a part to me or projecting a facade. She is so guarded I'll bet we are only seeing a smidgen of her. 

Are Katherine Mcphee and David Foster going to end up like Erica and her husband?

Lisa, and Dorit skin texture is really bad.Dry, crepey looking even on Dorits chest and legs.They should exfoliate and slather on some oil.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I mean the footage actually leans itself in LVP's favor. We SEE how she handled the "reveal" to Kyle at VP Dogs. We see her point blank address it with Dorit when having dinner with her and PK. Then the nonsense of timeline's/ text messages became a thing that honestly made no sense and didn't clear shit up like people seem to act like it did. 

Dorit mentions in a TH that LVP already told her about Teddi knowing previously so why is she bringing it up again? Well she was updating Dorit on the fact that's now it's not just Teddi knowing, but that it's turning into a conversation fodder. They've tried to spin Lisa sharing what happened at VP Dogs with Dorit as something that's fishy when I don't see how. They're saying that it was meant as a way for Lisa to reinforce how she had nothing to do with people discussing what happened.  Basically trying to keep her hands clean but all in all that's exactly what I saw happen. LVP NOT WANTING it to be discussed. Not some stealth plan or her will playing out through others.

It was just a bitchy conversation that the John wanted to have so he could talk shit about Dorit and blow up her spot.  It didn't have the earmarks for anything more elaborate than that and Teddi being so damn vapid didn't recognize that she was treading in dangerous waters and didn't realize that the whole desire to bash Dorit was really coming from John and NOT Lisa. Hell that was confirmed to me just by watching the scene and then the dinner scene with Lisa, Ken, Dorit and PK. And Again when Lisa speaks to John and he apologizes for speaking for her. Then again when we saw how twitchy Teddi was and how bizzare her "proof" was that cleared nothing up and just helped the case against HER. I was convinced with Lisa's side of things cause had anyone bothered to truly listen to what she was saying it pretty much made sense.

She admitted that at the time whatever John was going off and the situation was still fresh that she wasn't concerned about muzzling anyone but that didn't mean she gave explicit orders to go and make sure the story was out there. Only that she could care less about trying to cover it up and that the dog was her priority.  Hell maybe Lisa and him did have a nasty go about Dorit , talking shit and such, which would explain why John felt comfortable enough to share Lisa's feelings on the matter. But again, John and Lisa bitching about Dorit over the situation isn't the same as Lisa pulling together some plan to out Dorit. The footage showed me that John's gossipy and immature and messy and overstepped, Lisa did not want to out Dorit and throw her under the bus, Teddi's texts worked AGAINST her and her back pedaling turned into side pedaling that made no sense, did her no favors and was bizarre all around. 

With all of the details Lisa's side seems more sound while the other side, pieced together by Teddi's texts, Dorits recollection of events, Rinna pretty much pulling the "set you up" story straight out of her ass with no real basis, Kyle's tendency to throw LVP under the bus over and over again and Erika's reversion to Season one, sniper from the side reasoning, makes for a very weak case. And yet that's the more believable side? It isn't even a cohesive thought. It's a bunch of muddled thoughts by different women thrown in a pot and stirred over fire like a witches brew. It makes absolutely no sense for Lisa's version to be the harder version to believe. 

The Coven....

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, byrd said:

The Coven....

They are disappointed that LVP didn't show up because it ruined their plan of burning her at the stake and offering up her ashes to their Queen and Goddess Kyle.

Were matches and kindling hidden inside that shoebox? We will never know.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I do think they have a lot of money via QVC.  Not sure if it is fuck you money but it's a lot.  They did not have a ton before that if their store in the valley was how they were surviving as she said (I think they were successful working actors).  I think it just really fries her that even WITH her shit stirring on this show and going all in that she and her kids haven't been given a spinoff.  Her kids are models, one is a recovering anorexic, one has overcome major anxiety, she is their manager, she has a sassy mom who survived a serial killer and Bravo just isn't seeing the goldmine that is the Hamlin/Rinna's!

Are we sure it's a gold mine?

Because I envision a cave filled with bat and rat guano......

chrissy teigen eww GIF

• LOL 9