Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

The women gather to settle their grievances, but Lisa Vanderpump is a no-show, setting Kyle off; Denise reflects on her roller-coaster year; Erika and Lisa Rinna reveal some naughty secrets about their husbands; Dorit calls out Teddi’s betrayal.

Airs 7/16/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 2

The plain stuff in the big bucket would be more my thing, but I chose the pic because it’s so over-the-top. Supposed to be “Everything-Bagel Popcorn” but the recipe doesn’t mention the green stuff, so who knows.

“At The Riddler in San Francisco, Jen Pelka offers different flavored popcorns to snack on while drinking Champagne. The one here is seasoned like an everything bagel, with caraway, sesame, onion, garlic and flaky salt. It’s irresistible.”

https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/everything-bagel-popcorn

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, nexxie said:

The plain stuff in the big bucket would be more my thing, but I chose the pic because it’s so over-the-top. Supposed to be “Everything-Bagel Popcorn” but the recipe doesn’t mention the green stuff, so who knows.

“At The Riddler in San Francisco, Jen Pelka offers different flavored popcorns to snack on while drinking Champagne. The one here is seasoned like an everything bagel, with caraway, sesame, onion, garlic and flaky salt. It’s irresistible.”

https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/everything-bagel-popcorn

I was JUST thinking about putting my Everything topping on popcorn!  It is also really good on avo toast.  Now I want popcorn.  HA!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

Well, it was LVP who complained about Adrienne ditching the reunion.  And Camille showed up, even though she knew she would get piled on.  Ironically, LVP couldn't be bothered to go to Camille's wedding, yet flew all the way back from London to attend grifter Jax's, even though her mother just died.  I am tired of her playing the perpetual victim.  Good Riddance!

I thought LVP was going to be the officiant for Jax and Brittany.  Read that a long time ago  but could have cared less, so I did not watch.  If that is the  case,  I am sure she did not  want to disappoint the couple because of the loss of her mother, on short notice.

• Love 4
here we go latrice royale GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I for one am hoping for moments that make me go:

bill hader snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I doubt Andy is really going to ask pointed questions, maybe a few, but I'd like a good old fashioned smackdown on just about everybody. 

baby animals fighting GIF

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Dorit doesn’t have enough chest muscle to support the size breast implants she chose. So they sag in a unflattering way. Someone should be truthful with her and tell her she doesn’t look her best letting them all hang out. 

I’m not specifically trying to harp on Dorit. 

Erika's breast implants are the best. They don't scream fake. 

• Love 15

Denise looked so pretty. Kyle looks like she got hair extensions.  And Rinna and Kyle wearing the exact same color dresses was funny! Don't these women who are allegedly "friends", ever consult each other before the reunion to find out what the others are wearing? The neon yellow/lime green is blinding me!😁

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

I guess it's audio only for me, 'cuz I've been blinded by Rinna and Kyle's dresses.

I said this elsewhere but geez, those dresses throw off the color balance on my tv!!!

Side note, best popcorn ever: Holstein’s at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

This is a total snoozefest so far.  Old news about Nicolette Sheridan, who isn't even on the show, talking about Denise's kids and (shocker) Charlie Sheen, and Kyle being a hot mess.

• Love 21
21 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

She looks so beautiful. I think Erika is one of the most beautiful women in the entire franchise. 

Way too much make-up for me to determine how she looks.....

• LOL 5
  • Love 13