Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PROFESSIONAL Life After The View

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Putting a plug in again for Meredith's show. I am watching it and deleting the View. The first half is "What's hot now" which is really hot topics. But the panel is good and there is no screeching or stupidity. Meredith handles things so well. I can delete the rest of the show if I'm not interested in the guest (who only Meredith interviews)or the games. 'I also watched Late Night Joy and liked it. Will keep watching it.

I'll continue to record the View but wait til I read about it here before I watch.

• Love 2

Did we already know that RO is doing a guest stint on Empire?   I just read about it on her blog but it seems to be old news.  Apologies if someone posted it here and I already forgot.  Anyway, even though I don't watch that show, it's supposed to be good and I know that Whoopi would love to be on it.  Didn't she ask one of the Empire actors to get her a gig on it when they guested on The Spew?    I think so, which is why I am double happy for RO.  Yes, I can be petty like that.  

Also she has a guest stint on a CBS sitcom Mom which I don't watch either but she's working with Allison Janney (-who I will always love and think of as C.J. Cregg) but I probably will catch this episode.

So good news on one front for RO. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 8

Did we already know that RO is doing a guest stint on Empire?   I just read about it on her blog but it seems to be old news.  Apologies if someone posted it here and I already forgot.  Anyway, even though I don't watch that show, it's supposed to be good and I know that Whoopi would love to be on it.  Didn't she ask one of the Empire actors to get her a gig on it when they guested on The Spew?    I think so, which is why I am double happy for RO.  Yes, I can be petty like that.  

Also she has a guest stint on a CBS sitcom Mom which I don't watch either but she's working with Allison Janney (-who I will always love and think of as C.J. Cregg) but I probably will catch this episode.

So good news on one front for RO. 

I watch (& love) Empire & I'm looking forward to seeing RO on it.  I only watched Mom once, under duress at my niece's place.  She laughed hysterically & I was not even mildly amused.  I guess that's why I never found the skits on Saturday Night Live even slightly amusing, but Bill Maher slays me.  Just sayin'.  Oh ya, & I'm not crazy about Allison.

• Love 2

I'd love to post about Meredith's show same day but the NBC affiliate here showed the Monday episode on Tuesday again last week and ever since we've been a day behind. The station won't answer about what the issue is. They'll probably give the same excuse as they did when I inquired why they showed a Friday episode of Wendy Williams again the next Friday instead of the Halloween episode. The excuse was the episode of WW they had received had errors or something like that. Ugh.

I watch and like Meredith's show too. This season with the panel at the beginning of the show makes it even more enjoyable. The panelists are interesting and Meredith is an excellent moderator. I would talk about the show if it was listed too.

No, it doesn't. I had thought about nominating it for its own section, but I didn't know if I was the only watching or not. I'd talk about it everyday, too.

Please do. If you need more than one nomination then I'd go in too.

• Love 1

In Melania's defense she doesn't do a lot of fameballing on her own.

It's gonna be gross. Babs has been up his butt for decades. But I still LOL at Trump telling tales out of school when he insisted that Babs had rolled her eyes and called Rosie "impossible" at a lunch with him during that Rosie feud. I totally believe that happened.

• Love 1

Applying for a job with the federal government as a peon, requires a back round check.  Included is a thorough credit check, (It's supposed to weed out those who may accept bribes, like THAT works), What would Donald Trump's credit report look like?

• Love 1

Wonder what's up- Sherri tweeted this yesterday:

Sherri Shepherd ‏@SherriEShepherd 17 hours ago
Just got some amazing career news... jumping up & down and saying "thank you #jesus !"  Oooh were won't He do it though!

Does the word salad at the end have any clues?

Bitsy's at her best when the hair is standing up on her arms and she starts clipping her words.  As much as I dislike her, she is entertaining in a hate watch sorta' way.  She really got all fluffed up in this case, didn't she?

The male bookends aren't much brighter either.  Trainwreck.

• Love 3

From the article:

Hasselbeck noted that voicing opposition to the president’s plan is likely to earn you label of “bigot,” because “basically, people are saying ‘You’re a bigot if you’re classifying these people and not letting them in.'”

“Why would the president not echo your sentiments in saying that?” she asked the senator. “Why would the person in the highest position in charge of keeping our nation the most safe, at the very least accept a ‘pause’ as this time — with the good-hearted nature that, of course, as a nation we want to accept refugees, because they’re not all bad.”

The word salad is strong.

It is telling that with all the nuts and weirdos in the Senate, only six of them have signed the letter at issue. Joni Ernst is gross.

May I point out that Bitsy is always selling herself as a Christian on her Instagram and Twitter and shills for some Christian-based child rearing guide?

I had to laugh at the reference previously to her 'clipped tone.' Because the news has been pretty grim the past week, she's really adopted this full tilt the past few days. I guess she thinks it's what "serious" reporters do. I lol-ed earlier this week when she was "reporting" on the bomb on the plane in the Sinai. Bitsy: "It was an (pause) in (pause) side (pause) job." She's clipping words that belong together.

• Love 6

Ugh, Jenny is at it again spewing ignorance and misinformation, this time about HIV. Jenny, you worked with him for a minute years ago. Unless you had sex with him or shared a drug needle with him, STFU.

Too bad there isn't a vaccine for stupidity. Of course if there was she wouldn't take it.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2015/11/19/sheens-manager-responds-jenny-mccarthy/76040080/

Edited by TribbleTrouble
  • Love 7

Ugh, Jenny is at it again spewing ignorance and misinformation, this time about HIV. Jenny, you worked with him for a minute eight years ago. Unless you had sex with him or shared a drug needle with him, STFU.

Too bad there isn't a vaccine for stupidity. Of course if there was she wouldn't take it.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2015/11/19/sheens-manager-responds-jenny-mccarthy/76040080/

Wow,  I haven't seen ignorant hate speech like that about HIV since the 80s.  

First of all, who in the world gave this person her own radio show?   Secondly, Jenny McCarthy calling for ANYONE to "take accountability" is something I find beyond laughable considering all the damage she's left in wake of her anti-vaccine crusade. 

Just a case of trying to attach her name to someone else's bigger name in the news to get themselves some press but generally succeeding in only shining light on their own stupidity.  Bitsy does it too.   

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 5

Really. I am so glad she is not on anymore even though she didn't spout off her opinions on vac and HIV and the like while there. She also never brought "the fluff". lol

Really. I am so glad she is not on anymore even though she didn't spout off her opinions on vac and HIV and the like while there. She also never brought "the fluff". lol

• Love 2

Did anyone see BW interview the Trump family on 20/20?  Her hair is darker and it is hard sometimes to avoid showing how old she really is.  And she is sitting and wearing flat shoes.  I guess she can try to look younger but the rest of her body doesn't cooperate.  I do remember at the end on The View, she would walk out holding someone's arm.

• Love 2

Did anyone see BW interview the Trump family on 20/20?  Her hair is darker and it is hard sometimes to avoid showing how old she really is.  And she is sitting and wearing flat shoes.  I guess she can try to look younger but the rest of her body doesn't cooperate.  I do remember at the end on The View, she would walk out holding someone's arm.

lookyloo, I didn't watch it but she did a taped piece on The View yesterday (Friday) to promote it and she was seated - no walking.  I agree she seems frail.   Her face was so full of botox/fillers/something she could barely open her mouth.  It was horrific and pathetic - kind of like how I imagine the 20/20 campaign commercial interview was as well.    But basically it was the same ol' Babs - celebrity lover/reporter who thinks of herself as a journalist. 

MedicinceCrow posted a link in the show thread to an article from the Daily Beast about the whole thing.

Here it is:  http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/21/barbara-walters-wet-kiss-to-the-donald.html

• Love 6