Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Zolciak: Wigging Out

• Start Topic

A friend of mine who's a chef in the Atlanta area said Kim and the family came in for dinner last week. And that they were so nice and polite, even tweeted about the meal they had. I asked her "Are you SURE it was Kim or did aliens steal her trashy mouth?? LOL!

(edited)

A friend of mine who's a chef in the Atlanta area said Kim and the family came in for dinner last week. And that they were so nice and polite, even tweeted about the meal they had. I asked her "Are you SURE it was Kim or did aliens steal her trashy mouth?? LOL!

I'm not that surprised that Kim was nice. I was watching DBT marathon last week and I have warmed up to Kim (excluding dating the married man thing). Since Kroy and the kids, she seems to have mellowed out compared to her time on RHoA and is in very good place. I would rather have Kim and her family come to my business than Nene, would seems to have let her Z-List status go to her head?

Edited by Chrissytd
  • Love 2

I'm not that surprised that Kim was nice. I was watching DBT marathon last week and I have warmed up to Kim (excluding dating the married man thing). Since Kroy and the kids, she seems to have mellowed out compared to her time on RHoA and is in very good place. I would rather have Kim and her family come to my business than Nene, would seems to have let her Z-List status go to her head?

I'm not surprised either.  I couldn't stand Kim on RHOA, but much to my surprise, I thoroughly enjoy DBT.   It's light, and funny for the most part.  Kim knows she is over the top and plays it up - and Kroy is the perfect match for that. 

My dream episodes: Kim and Kroy pack up the kids and head for Montana for a week on the farm with Kroy's family.   Anyone remember Green Acres?

• Love 3

Kroy, when that younger/faster player waiting in the wings takes your place on the field and you are sitting there wondering where all your money went.... wondering why your parents and family is estranged from you..... wondering why your kids are spoiled and want more, more more..... you'll get no sympathy from me.

http://www.eonline.com/news/609591/kim-zolciak-s-christmas-gift-is-going-to-make-lots-of-ladies-jealous-see-the-blingtastic-present

• Love 2

Kroy, when that younger/faster player waiting in the wings takes your place on the field and you are sitting there wondering where all your money went.... wondering why your parents and family is estranged from you..... wondering why your kids are spoiled and want more, more more..... you'll get no sympathy from me.

http://www.eonline.com/news/609591/kim-zolciak-s-christmas-gift-is-going-to-make-lots-of-ladies-jealous-see-the-blingtastic-present

I hear what Kim/Kroy are saying about why his parents do not approve of Kim but I am not buying I at all. I really doubt that it has anything to do with the fact that Kim had 2 kids before Kroy but more to do with her lavish lifestyle with Kroy now. I also think they would take him back in a heart beat with or without Kim, I suspect that this is just the story/excuse used for the show and not the truth, his parents/family did not strike me as that shallow or judgmental.

• Love 2

Something happened for him to say he no longer speaks to his family. I can't see him throwing them under the bus just for TV. I hope Kim also will one day reconcile with her parents. You only have one mom and dad and they aren't going to be here forever.

• Love 1

Something happened for him to say he no longer speaks to his family. I can't see him throwing them under the bus just for TV. I hope Kim also will one day reconcile with her parents. You only have one mom and dad and they aren't going to be here forever.

Here is a link to the TH segment they did during camping week this past season where Kroy and Kim talk about his estrangement from his family.  http://www.wetpaint.com/real-housewives-of-atlanta/articles/2014-09-02-kroy-biermann-no-contact-parents  I just never got a judgmental vibe/read from his parents during their wedding but we only saw them for a short amount of time then nothing......we see/hear nothing about his family. I suspect that Kim wants Kroy all to herself with no outside family/parent influence to interfere with her needs/desires/wants. JMO

• Love 4

I think Kim has been around this block with her parents before. I think her parents like the "perks" she can afford them. I doubt they like the way she acquired them but they overlooked it because, ya know?

This is probably Kroy's first rodeo with his parents. Meaning its just a transitional phase. It just happens to be a little more public than most and that adds to the irritation.

I bet Kroy's family works through. I hope Kim's does too. I have a feeling this is the first time her parents were put down further on list, though. Kim just finally broke away and puts her "for real" husband first this time. And more kids. It's new to everyone.

Sometimes those relationships are toxic and people have to maintain healthy boundaries - and sometimes that means cutting them out of your life. We have no idea the relationship Kim and her parents have.

• Love 2

Copied from the latest episode thread:

I often wonder how Kim's daughters feel. For years it was them and Kim, three females and suddenly there's a step dad and before they can get used to him, here come a whole bunch of babies to deal with. Talk about a life change.

They were not real jazzed about it, from what I remember. Each time a new baby came along, Brielle just rolled her eyes. Once Kroy officially adopted the girls, that attitude changed. That makes a huge difference to kids, in my opinion, that they feel they are a whole family.

When I dated a man who had two sons, the first question out of them when they met me was "Do you have any kids?" Their mother married a man with two daughters and they clashed constantly. Mostly because Mom got the daughters she'd always wanted and never let them forget it. :(

I think it is what she did to her nose that makes her whole face look so different. She had the tip completely reworked and it makes her mouth look really different. Probably lip enhancement as well.  And the change in her nose makes her eyes look farther apart. 

I dunno, I thought she looked fine before. 

• Love 2
(edited)

My guess? She got Brielle's nose and stopped the lip injections. This way, she looks like her daughter now. Which is odd but not surprising IMO.

ETA: the tummy looks like that "waist trainer" thing just pushed normal weight down lower. She was fine before.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 1

Definitely looks like she did something to her nose. She looks pretty, but she looked pretty before. I've always thought that once she got her weave/wig game right, that she looked really great and didn't need all the other stuff.

Brielle is certainly looking like a 30 year old. She needs to scale back on the makeup a bit. I don't think she had a boob job though; the just looked pushed together. Well I hope she didn't.

• Love 4

Would I be guilty of "face shaming" if I said I thought Kim looked better before?  

Well, she did!  Now she just looks like some random starlet.  As if looking like a starlet is a bad thing, lol.  But I think she lost some of the character in her face.  Just like Jennifer Grey.  

I just hope she is happy with the results.  

• Love 1

Yesterday Wendy Williams (don't judge me, there is nothing else on at 10 am but The View and watching that ruins my whole day) said that Kim denied having a nose job on her social media and swears it is just contouring.  Hmm.  I looked at Kim's twitter and couldn't find any comments from Kim on her nose, so I guess we will just have to take Wendy's word for it that she said it was contouring.  

But I did notice one thing : TODAY IS KIMS' BIRTHDAY!  She is 37.  

4ef1f39fe2ba14893faff670d0f1b032.jpg

• Love 1
(edited)

The question is how many years has she been 37?

And yes I thought big-nosed Kim was far more attractive, trashy wig and all but at least she was real(er).

On another note, it's nice to see a lot of the old TWOP-pers on this forum. :-)

Edited because I called you all TWOP-pets. :-P

Edited by Not4Me
  • Love 4

My guess? She got Brielle's nose and stopped the lip injections. This way, she looks like her daughter now. Which is odd but not surprising IMO.

ETA: the tummy looks like that "waist trainer" thing just pushed normal weight down lower. She was fine before.

I thought she had a tummy tuck at the same time she got her new boobs. That dress is so unflattering, imo.

I do not like her new look.

I don't think Brielle looks that different.

I thought she had a tummy tuck at the same time she got her new boobs. That dress is so unflattering, imo.

I do not like her new look.

I don't think Brielle looks that different.

Kim is a tiny thing and she has a nice figure.  That dress did her no favors.  She is probably kicking herself that she wore that mess.

Do you really think Brielle had surgery?  She's so young, I attribute changes in her appearance to just growing up.  But with this bunch, it wouldn't surprise me.  It kind of looks to me like she has Kim's old nose. I wonder if she just inherited it or they actually installed it on her face when Kim was finished with it.

How do I say this nicely?  Brielle is wearing a lot more makeup than she needs in most of those shots.  It reminds me of Kim's season one look.  Just buried under cosmetics. 

Yes, I really think Brielle has had surgery. A nose job definitely. If she had inherited Kim's nose (the original one) it would be longer. If you can ever catch Kim's last season on this show, you'll see the difference in Brielle then, and in 1st season of DBT, to now. I noticed it last year.