Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Zolciak: Wigging Out

• Start Topic

It's not just Brielle. I saw a photo (which I cannot share a link to, it's private) of Arianna and she is all of 13 with false eyelashes like her mom and trashy eye makeup. Kim, you'll reap what you sow.

• Love 2

These people kind of just leave me not knowing what to think. On one hand they all seem very materialistic and trashy. On the other hand, neither girl has ended up pregnant or in trouble with the law, Brielle managed to graduate Highschool last week.

I follow them on Instagram because I'm nosy and their posts are always about clothes, make-up and things money CAN buy and that's my biggest irritant with them. Never pictures of them volunteering or donating things to the community.

• Love 3

I'm surprised Kroy hasn't stepped in as their dad and told them they need to do something in a volunteer capacity. If nothing else, take some of the clothes they outgrew and donate them to a thrift store.

I'm watching the second season for the first time and I was dying laughing at Kim's "If that moose had walked in..."  I know she is a narcissist and vulgar but wow, sometimes she is hilarious.

• Love 5
(edited)

I guess I'm tardy to the blog! Just popped in to see if anyone had commented on Kim's nose job & you guys were all over it. The odd thing is she staunchly denies it, even while admitting to the multiple breast surgeries & tummy tuck. Weird. I don't follow her on Twitter, but I've read soo many articles in the UK's "Dailymail" (please don't judge me) about her Twitter feuds denying the nose job. Why? Why!?! I guess it's the blatant lying that annoys me. It also looks like she's doing so-called "waist training" which is the modern term for wearing a corset. It shrinks the waist, but has a distinctly unnatural look about it. Besides all the other stuff, she's also had laser liposuction on her inner thighs (like Beyonće). I just find the thigh-gap trend weird. I mean, if that's how you're naturally built it's cool, but if you have thick thighs & big legs (neither of which is bad where I come from) a thigh gap just looks strange. She's had enough surgeries & I hope she doesn't have any more.

I don't get that either!  I mean, she brags about having boobs done, redone.  Wigs etc.  So why not cop to a newly upturned nose?  But then again, these women are complex.  Phaedra will lie about her due date b/c she can't have a baby out of wedlock.  But marrying an ex-con (okay now he's just a convict) is perfectly okay and something the mom must embrace?  And NeNe can critique Kim and Cynthia's parenting skills, but her son's already been arrested.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 2
(edited)

There's no denying the nose jobs, photos from season one don't lie.

I KNOW!!! That's what's so infuriating about it! GRRR!!!! She had the gall to cuss folks out on Twitter for even suggesting it. Then posted pictures of her children to show they have similar noses.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3023421/Kim-Zolciak-slams-rumours-underwent-facial-plastic-surgery-proving-nose-daughters-Brielle-18-Kaia-1.html

Ok Kim. So you told your plastic surgeon you wanted Brielle's nose. Great. You're an intellectual genius because we could never have figured that out. Now, please go have several seats!

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 1

There's no denying the nose jobs, photos from season one don't lie. 

I KNOW!!! That's what's so infuriating about it! GRRR!!!! She had the gall to cuss folks out on Twitter for even suggesting it. Then posted pictures of her children to show they have similar noses.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3023421/Kim-Zolciak-slams-rumours-underwent-facial-plastic-surgery-proving-nose-daughters-Brielle-18-Kaia-1.html

Ok Kim. So you told your plastic surgeon you wanted Brielle's nose. Great. You're an intellectual genius because we could never have figured that out. Now, please go have several seats!

The nose in those old pics of her are clearly pointed downward, unlike her new one that's pointing to the damn sky!  More power to her (and her surgeon) for duplicating Brielle's nose, but we're all not dumb or blind. 

• Love 2

I'm kind of disappointed in Kroy. I thought he was pretty down to earth and would of told Kim to lay off with all the surgery and selfies and get back to parenting their 6 kids. What the hell is he thinking? 

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm kind of disappointed in Kroy. I thought he was pretty down to earth and would of told Kim to lay off with all the surgery and selfies and get back to parenting their 6 kids. What the hell is he thinking?

My guess: he's thinking "Let's keep this gravy train rolling!" I just googled him. He got re-signed to the Falcon's for 1 year at $1.95 million. Not bad for a player who's not a starter. Hopefully he'll come back strong from the injury that sidelined him last season. I thought he was down to earth, too. Obviously, not so much.

Edited by NowVoyager

Kroy is as much of a famewhore as Kim is. A match made in reality TV heaven.

He HAS to be because I can't imagine falling for Kim unless she's (1) much much different with the cameras off or (2) he digs the fame off reality TV and that's what turned him onto Kim.

Kroy is as much of a famewhore as Kim is. A match made in reality TV heaven.

He HAS to be because I can't imagine falling for Kim unless she's (1) much much different with the cameras off or (2) he digs the fame off reality TV and that's what turned him onto Kim.

• Love 1

I thought Kroy's injury was two seasons ago. I'm pretty sure he started most of last season. Still, football money isn't a guarantee and they sure seem to spend an awful lot of $$$.

I remember last season when Kim and Kroy went to Florida for her surgery and she was boo-hooing about going under anesthesia and the possibility of not waking up and missing her kids, etc. Bitch can go on with that shit. If she cared so much she wouldn't have completely unnecessary plastic surgery.

• Love 1

Kim continues to deny her facial plastic surgery for some odd reason. Andy Cohen called her out about it on "What What Happens Live." I missed the show, but read about it in the UK's DailyMail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3201072/You-look-different-ve-little-shaved-nose-lips-bigger-Andy-Cohen-calls-Kim-Zolciak-despite-attempts-deny-plastic-surgery.html

I really don't get it. She's been so honest about her body plastic surgery & hasn't faced any backlash about that. So why create unnecessary drama? Ugh! She's infuriating! And a bald-faced liar.

Has anyone been following the police body cam footage of 911 calls regarding numerous encounters between K&K over the past 10 months? I despise Kim. Always have. But the police body cam footage (hours of k&k's b.s.) is disgusting. With the kids in the house with them.

Kim demanding the cops make Kroy unlock their MB door so she can get her $1600.00 neck cream out of the bedroom!

Ans now she's on her way to Columbia to film some reality show where she allegedly hooks up with Chet Hanks.

• Mind Blown 3