Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Come Have A Seat at Mos Eisley!

• Start Topic

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Comparison topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

Toy Story 5: Woody & Bo Peep cross paths with a heavily armed Bounty Hunter who recognizes them as known associates of Buzz. This Mandalorian tortures Woody in front of Bo for a fresh lead on Buzz.

So the general formula is The Fugitive + The Incredible Hulk (Bixby / Ferrigno). Misunderstood drifter helping random people until his past catches up with him just when it looks like he is safe. It

I ordered a Baby Yoda Funko Pop in January, and it finally arrived!  It kept getting delayed because I’d the virus, so I’m sure other merchandise was delayed, too.

FTR, it was my first foray into Funko Pops.  I don’t get the appeal of collecting them, but I had to have The Child.

Just now, roamyn said:

I ordered a Baby Yoda Funko Pop in January, and it finally arrived!  It kept getting delayed because of the virus, so I’m sure other merchandise was delayed, too.

FTR, it was my first foray into Funko Pops.  I don’t get the appeal of collecting them, but I had to have The Child.

Can anyone think of a specific scene that we can nominate for best stunt in this year's Primetimers? I stopped my Disney+ subscription after re-binging Mandalorian so I keep thinking how great everything looked but I can't look up specific episodes, so I'm drawing a blank.

2 hours ago, coppersin said:

Can anyone think of a specific scene that we can nominate for best stunt in this year's Primetimers? I stopped my Disney+ subscription after re-binging Mandalorian so I keep thinking how great everything looked but I can't look up specific episodes, so I'm drawing a blank.

I'm not big on awards and such, but two scenes do stick in the mind. Mando vs sandcrawler, and IG-11 vs Imperials.

• Love 1
On 6/14/2020 at 5:38 AM, coppersin said:

I think my first pick would be Mando vs. Moff Gideon's Tie fighter. Second would be Mando vs. the slew of prison droids. 

9 minutes ago, pezgirl7 said:

I haven't seen it yet because I don't have Hulu. 🙁 But I've seen so many gifs from it that I feel like I've seen it. lol The fans on tumblr really love Pedro's character in it. Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch it soon.

I didn't have Hulu either. I am doing the 1 month free trial to watch Justified and came across Prospect by accident.

Continuing my series of posts about nothing other than macarons, here's a fun cooking video from Binging with Babish. He recreates food from pop culture shows, and this is his macaron episode featuring Jon Favreau. The nice thing is that this has both a regular macaron recipe, but also includes a quick-and-simple version of just the cookie for parents who want an inexpensive treat they can make for their kids. (Or for people like me who want something like macarons but do not have an thoroughly equipped kitchen or superior baking skills.)

• Love 2