Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

This could all be for nothing if Christie uses her power (I think a Six Shooter has a chance of winning veto this week) but I kind of hope that we at least get a tied vote.

It's exciting to see Cliff as HOH. I'm sorry I ever doubted him.

• Love 3

nick says he's ok if he ends up going home from this (if christie uses her power)

nick loves christie but doesn't trust her at all anymore

says he wants either michie and christie/holly up next week

cliff says jack might be the target. but he needs reassurance 

nick says cliff need to tell nicole that the other side is using her. cliff says they already had that talk. 

• Love 4

nick is all for getting nicole on their side. WHOO HOOO!

but he still thiks she will go run and tell the other side info.

I was really kinda bummed that cliff won the comp to get back... but now i'm thinking he may have been the best option. 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Ellee said:

Re:  Jack’s body language/mannerisms/‘talk’ with Kemi in the kitchen regarding her water bottle in the fridge and with Ovi in the supply room regarding Ovi being untouchable. 

Has he done the same or similar with other houseguests?  

I don't have feeds so the first time I’ve seen it was on the show.  Didn’t think my opinion could drop any lower.  Or am I reading too much into it as I’m not a fan?

No, you're not. As I read your post I suddenly remembered that "untouchable" is the bottom caste in the Hindu culture (I think it's Hindu), which makes it extra rotten to say to Ovi.

In the meantime I wonder how Jack would have reacted if Kemi responded, "Yes, master." If he would have gotten it or if it would have pumped up his ego.

Then I picture Cody listening to that long spiel about the water bottle, then saying, "Hold that thought" and walking away.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

tommy to jack - at this point we just have to be honest..... 

i think they're talking about spilling the beans about gr8tful. tommy and jack both says they think everyone knows anyways...

• LOL 1

The problem with an outsiders alliance is that no one trusts Bella. Kat, Jess, Nicole can't stand her. And in fairness to them, that's the correct read. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

The problem with an outsiders alliance is that no one trusts Bella. Kat, Jess, Nicole can't stand her. And in fairness to them, that's the correct read. 

And nick and bella don't trust Nicole. 

but they need to make this work!!!

• Love 2

nick is telling analyse that he won't be surprised if him and christie are nominated. he's laying a huge guilt trip on her.  it's kinda funny. 

sam is going to up to talk to cliff soon

• Love 2

If she has to win it herself for it to be helpful, then that's a shitty power. 

All of the "Wacktivity" powers were pretty toothless. I'd say offhand Ovi's power was probably the one with the best chance of shaking things up, even though it would have been tough to use to save himself since it had to be used right after nominations and so many evictions are a result of backdooring. Jack's power is pretty damn useless - force a re-draw for Veto play? Who cares? That's almost laughable, like they literally could not think of any other power.

I'd say the best case scenario for Christie's power if she herself is not the Veto holder would be if that person was someone in her alliance and they were able to work together. Like if Tommy won Veto she could turn it into the Diamond Veto and they could target whoever they want. But here again all the pieces have to line up just so. There would have to be a situation where they actually wanted to change the nominee, for example, and where the HoH wasn't willing to put up whoever they wanted as a replacement. That's a lot of ifs.

So yeah, it's a shitty power. It was fairly amusing watching them crow about it in the DR pretending it could change the whole game.

• Love 3

cliff - guide me through this thing. i trust your judgement more than anyone 

sam knows he's at the bottom of the majority. says he's heard the alliance name. 

sam- everyone acts like jack is the leader. if he would have won, you would have been toast. 

sam has heard a rumor about a 6 person alliance 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly, I'm afraid Sam might ruin this. I feel like he's a real coward.

Sam seems to be pushing for a Jack and his Son noms, so I'm good with that.

I think Sam WANTS to make these moves...just not on his own, so he's good with anyone else doing it.

• Love 7

I need to sop being greedy in wanting Tommy and/or Christie up and just be happy with Jack/Sis or Jack/Jackson noms. I mean that'll be fun so I don't know why I'm annoyed lol.

Cliff: I'm not gonna worry about the powers. I mean, there's only so much I can do.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I need to sop being greedy in wanting Tommy and/or Christie up and just be happy with Jack/Sis or Jack/Jackson noms. I mean that'll be fun so I don't know why I'm annoyed lol.

I just can't trust it yet. I want to, but BB always seems to find a way to fuck us. Only stuff out of their control, like Clown Shoes, stands out otherwise. 

• Love 4

Makes no sense why Cliff wouldn't put Christie on the block outright to try and flush her power. He already knows she wants him out. 

This is going to be a long few days because we won't truly know how this week will go until we see who wins veto.

• Love 3
Just now, Cutty said:

Makes no sense why Cliff wouldn't put Christie on the block outright to try and flush her power. He already knows she wants him out.

Thank you. Just put up Tommy/Christie for fuck's sake!

But honestly he still wants to try to work with Christie/Tommy. Fuck me!

He's telling Jack that Jack that him and Sis were never his primary targets.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This week will end in Sis going home lol. But whatever it is what it is.

I'm fully expecting Cliff to get fucked over by the power and Nick or Bella being sent home.

• Love 2

Cliff to Kat:  "Please keep this between you and I"  Fat chance!

He's telling her that it's basically down to 4 people (Christie, Tommy, Jack, Analyse).

Kat says she would hate to vote against Tommy and Christie. 

• Love 2

OK.  Somebody has got to talk me off a Cliff here....

I am absolutely convinced that when all is said and done....when it comes to the live vote on Thursday....it will be Jessica and Nicole on the block.

All this hope is just empty.  Cliff is going to knuckle under to H8ful because ultimately every outsider wants to be a cool kid, and he'll be seduced by their false friendship.  OR, maybe Cliff finds his spine (the man is 54 years old, after all, so he should be immune to some things) but Christie ruins the whole thing by giving the DPV to Jack or Jackson or whoever out of H8ful wins POV--the odds are in their favor you know.

Hold me.  I'm scared....

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

If he puts up Jack and Anal together. Guest would all vote her out and then his power and control once he’s back in and wins something will be OUTRAGEOUS. 

Im still so mad Christie and Tommy have such a MAJOR advantage of knowing each other before and a solid mutual trust. 

So so so unfair!!!!

After the show wraps and they all find out, 💣

Edited by RockYou
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, HurricaneVal said:

I am absolutely convinced that when all is said and done....when it comes to the live vote on Thursday....it will be Jessica and Nicole on the block.

Cliff has already told them they're safe. And even if Christie does use her power the Six Shitbags will likely target Nick/Sam/Bella as the replacement.

This week could go sideways but Nicole and Jess are pretty safe.  

• Love 1