Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

BB17 Jackie's implants are cringing every time the ghosts go flying at them.

Jackson: "Yo, this shit is hard."
Christie: "Yeah, this is hard."
Tommy: "Stuff's hard."

Wow. Thanks for that stunning strategic and psychological breakdown of the wall comp, guys.

• LOL 7

So.....that was IT for Prank Week...??? Fkn Lame!!!! Hahahaha!

They don’t know what to do with this camp theme!

It is more Halloween! 👻

This IS the Universe telling us that Christie, The Witch.....is gonna win!

(so, Jess has a good chance at 2nd!!!! 🤣)

Edited by Dance4Life

I think unless Tommy pulls a JC and loses focus, he wins this.
I don't think anyone is coming back, They show them all the goodbye messages with secrets revealed. They would not do that if someone was returning.

• Useful 2
Just now, Melina22 said:

I suspect Nicole will start shivering soon. I don't think she'll have the stamina. I can see Jackson or Christie winning. 

Jackson is too large for this comp.

Tommy should have it (although he's claiming that his big ass is going to be his downfall, which is likely him prepping to throw the comp).

Christie or Nicole may have it.

• Love 1
Just now, Melina22 said:

I can see Jackson or Christie winning.

This is definitely not Jackson's comp. He won't be able to hold himself up for the whole deal. This comp favours smaller, more compact people.

• Love 1

Interesting. Holly pointed out the boards were all in the exact same position regardless of height. I thought they usually tried to tailor that. She feels it benefits short people. Who knows.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I think they will regret not voting out Christie. She's shown that she can talk her way out of a tight spot, and she will turn on J & H the 1st chance she's gets. You don't let someone escape the block that many times, if any of these people had studied the game, they would know that's just not smart. But, they did it. And it might bite them in the ass.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Just like every other time they run this comp, I'm annoyed by the grip placement. [Ha! As I typed that, the houseguests bitched about it.] 

It's early, but Nicole looks very locked in and zen'd out. 

Nicole is definitely fighting for this veto but I've seen houseguests like her who are completely in the zone...and then fall midway through.

Hopefully not, because I think Nicole should absolutely win this. I hope she pulls a BB20 Sam and beasts this comp. Maybe without the "THROW IT TO ME, TYLER" remarks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

I’ve been personally manifesting tommy to shut the fuck up

Same.

I think it took them a minute to understand they were back on the feeds.

• Love 2

True. Size isn't an advantage in this one. But being too skinny isn't great either because being wet and shivering tires the muscles. Eh, I have no clue. (But if it's Jackson or Christie I want the credit 😁

Couldn’t CBS All Access have waited until BB was over before it updated its fucking app? I keep on getting thrown out of the feeds and it takes forever to get them back on.

• Love 1

Jess looks really upset.  Holly comforting her and telling her how much she improved from the first endurance comp.  I think that fall was hard on Jess.

Edited by zenithwit
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

FUCK YOU, JACKSON. FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE WATERMELON.

That is GOLD. I'm still giggling, reading it again in the quote box. 

Jess is down, unsurprisingly. I think she knocked the wind out of herself when she fell, she was really slow to get up. 

• Love 3

Keep the updates coming!  

Seriously, thanks for all of the posting you guys do b/c I’m too cheap to buy the feeds.  I watched the first season and then none until this. (B/c of Kat Dunn who I knew from Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders:Making The Team.)