Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Vote Nick. He puts up Christie and this might be the week she's manifested up and out of the house.

That sounds like a good idea.

• Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Vote Nick. He puts up Christie and this might be the week she's manifested up and out of the house.

Would he though?  I just feel like Nick will never truly be able to quit Christie.  I could see him putting Jess up because he has the hate on for her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Nick’s getting all my votes for prankster so Christi gets put on the block. 

BTW, I’m blaming you guys more than Jackson for my latest purchase of a gigantic watermelon.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Unless he makes up with Christie and puts up Jess.

Assuming he's Holly's nominee, he'll have to be extremely strategic.  Jackson would be ideal. What better prank than to take him out on Holly's HOH?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Would he though?  I just feel like Nick will never truly be able to quit Christie.  I could see him putting Jess up because he has the hate on for her.

I think he would put up Jackson or Christie...but how does this work?

Does Holly know she only has one chance to put someone up? Or does she put up two and the prankster gets to pull one off and put up someone different? 

3 minutes ago, MKL122788 said:

This power seems a bit busted.

I am tempted to simply vote for Holly as a way of simply telling the powers that be to stop trying to coup d'etat the sanctity of the goddamn game.

I think Julie said Holly wasn't eligible for voting since she is HOH.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

The 1st prank should be.....Holly’s HOH room.

They decorate room with twice the watermelons.

Holly’s HOH basket is filled with loads of watermelon hygiene products.

So, that she smells like a yummy watermelon for Jackson. 😘🍉

Watermelon  condoms, lube and edible undies. 

Have y’all notice Jackson also has an addiction to frozen vegetables? 

That is what he is eating from those Kroger veggie bags.  Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts.

frozen!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

I think he would put up Jackson or Christie...but how does this work?

Does Holly know she only has one chance to put someone up? Or does she put up two and the prankster gets to pull one off and put up someone different? 

I'm confused about the prank power....will the prankster know who Holly nominates? If not, he/she could put the same one up? Is the prankster immune from being on the block?  If the prankster chooses a player to go on the block and a replacement is needed, when is that replacement chosen?  It sounded like the prankster has to prechoose!!! So many questions. 

• Love 3
Just now, kellog010 said:

I'm voting for people who would put up Jackson. 

So Tommy...maybe Nick...I don't think Cliff or Nicole has the guts...oooooohhhhh how about Jess????

Honestly, anyone but Jackson should put up Jackson and they should vote him out when Holly can't play for HOH the next week. That's what a top tier BB player would do.

But if the week is going to just be cancelled, what causes the most chaos??

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, MKL122788 said:

This power seems a bit busted.

I am tempted to simply vote for Holly as a way of simply telling the powers that be to stop trying to coup d'etat the sanctity of the goddamn game.

Both of the bolded in the same post and it isn't talking about her face? Quelle surprise. 

• LOL 6

I'm going to have to agree that the biggest prank of all will be that the eviction won't end up counting.

And once again, Julie all but said there's no jury buyback.

• Love 5

I am guessing the Prankster will be revealed first and get to be first to nom. Then Holly gets 2nd nom. 

Or as the noms start they tell Holly about the prank ans that she only gets one nom...she makes nom...then prankster is revealed and told to make 2nd nom.

Edited by Lamima
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Maggie Mae said:

I'm confused about the prank power....will the prankster know who Holly nominates? If not, he/she could put the same one up? Is the prankster immune from being on the block?  If the prankster chooses a player to go on the block and a replacement is needed, when is that replacement chosen?  It sounded like the prankster has to prechoose!!! So many questions. 

Prankster will not know who Holly nominates, unless they hear it from Holly. So likely, Prankster will have a First Choice and Second Choice (in case first choice is taken by Holly). Or, Prankster goes first in their choice of nominee. Prankster is NOT immune since the noms are done in secret. The replacement will be chosen by the Prankster probably right before the veto ceremony. They'll go in DR, just like before the nomination ceremony, and make their choice. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, it is called Prank WEEK. What would be a bigger prank than having a fake eviction?

This was literally my first thought. I will be shocked if the week actually ends with an eviction.

17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know if this sucks or not. 

LOL same.

7 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

I'm assuming the Prankster will choose their nom first and then before Holly goes to make her noms she will be told about the Prankster and that she only gets one nom. But will she be told who the Prankster's nom is? She'd almost have to be so that she doesn't nom that person. So essentially she could easily change her nom based on who the Pranskter noms. 

5 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

This won't be popular, but I am voting for Michie. 

But him and Holly will just have the same noms.

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

This was literally my first thought. I will be shocked if the week actually ends with an eviction.

Julie DID say that there will be someone leaving on Thursday to the jury house, which makes me wonder if it'll be a fake eviction or not. 

Maybe the prank won't be a fake eviction, but them just doing the exact same HOH comp next week.

• Love 1

This Power kinda sounds like the Power Christie never got to use.

More BB cheating!

I bet BB gives Christie this Prank Power!  

This is production manipulation at its finest!!!! 🤬

I want a Riot! 

I want Holly’s HOH .....DESTROYED!!!!

I want Christie on the Block!

I want Jackson on the Block!

You listening........Universe???  🔮🌎💫

• Love 2

The only reason Christie blew up Nick’s game was because Tommy was in a flirt Showmance with him!  She got VERY jealous!

Tommy was kinda nonchalant when Christie was going home.

All week long we will have hear Christie talk about HER truth......and, living 13.5 miles away from Tommy. 🤣

Is Christie going up so Holly doesn't piss off all her other alliance people? That was an interesting choice.

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Julie DID say that there will be someone leaving on Thursday to the jury house, which makes me wonder if it'll be a fake eviction or not. 

Maybe the prank won't be a fake eviction, but them just doing the exact same HOH comp next week.

What if they do a reset and rerun the entire week on that Thursday?

Edited by Sketcher
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well fuck. Good lol.

I feel like Nicole will win and nom Jessica tbh.

I don't think Nicole has a real chance at winning, tbh. Casuals usually have a leg up with a short voting period.

Which is why I fear a Jackson or Christie Prankster.

Jackson will put up Christie, sure, but Jolly doesn't need any more power.

Christie winning will make me hit my head against a wall until I knock myself out.

Anyone who says that Nick should win...nah. I can't vote for a sexually obsessed creep. Sorry, guys. I can't. If I could vote as a Canadian, I just can't bring myself to do it.

I don't want ANYONE to win. I HATE this twist. This twist SUCKS. This twist is bound to fail. What twist ever works on this show in recent years?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't think Nicole has a real chance at winning, tbh. Casuals usually have a leg up with a short voting period.

Do casuals not like Nicole?

Jackson will put up Christie, sure, but Jolly doesn't need any more power.

I don't see him putting up Christie. He was just trying to talk Holly outta doing it!

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Do casuals not like Nicole?

Casuals don't really see Nicole on the show. Besides her fear of birds, I don't think casuals would really think of voting for Nicole. I'd be surprised if she won, honestly.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't see him putting up Christie. He was just trying to talk Holly outta doing it!

Well, I'm watching RHAP right now so I haven't even turned on the feeds, so....goddamnit, then who would Jackson put up? Cliff? Jess?