Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

According to Jackson, it's apple cider in their barrels. He knows because he smelled it.

Because Snackson sensed that it could be something he could eat (or drink, in this case). 

Next year, they'll have Jackson back for a watermelon eating contest.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

I don’t know what my life has come to when I’m hoping Jackson wins. But I really want to see Christie and Tommy on the block.

I think we all feel that same way. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Nick is gassed. Anyone who has seen this sack of shit without a shirt knew he didn't have the stamina to win this comp. 

But according to Nick, no one can beat him in an athletic comp.

I've only heard him say that maybe 300 times.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

I'm glad someone can see the jugs because my feeds have defaulted to "Your computer is actually a toaster" setting for some reason and I see... pixels. The hot pink pixels have pigtails so I know that's Christie. 

Jess: "240 lbs on the floor is not a good feel." I'd think it would be extra cushioning but I have a really bony ass so.

6 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I couldn't handle a Christie HOH 

ETA. Ahaha! IndyMischa. I was going to say, "I've been called worse" but maybe not. 😁

Bahaha! I meant if anyone wanted her to win, it wasn't "the universe." 😉

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Holy moly.  Jess’ container is embarrassing 

Jess is doing an amazing job seeing as she never had a snowball's chance of winning (unless everyone else died) but she is not giving up. Exactly what would you have her do differently?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Jess: "240 lbs on the floor is not a good feel." I'd think it would be extra cushioning but I have a really bony ass so.

It's the other way, being bigger makes injuries MORE severe. It does seem counterintuitive, right?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zibnchy said:

Jess is doing an amazing job seeing as she never had a snowball's chance of winning (unless everyone else died) but she is not giving up. Exactly what would you have her do differently?

Um yea she’s basically given up. She’s in no hurry to get up that slope 

cliff isn’t any smaller and he’s doing a decent job. And he has a bum leg. 

2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Bahaha! I meant if anyone wanted her to win, it wasn't "the universe." 😉

Thanks for clarifying. I could have sworn The Church Lady was looking directly at ME. 

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson... lost his lederhosen?

He stripped down just a few minutes ago while sliding.  It was just like the veto comp where they take off their clothes!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson... lost his lederhosen?

Yep. Tommy came over to help him get them back up. Jackson shakes them off, and yells "Fuck it!" 

Followed by no pants jokes, the choicest of which was, "I evicted pants!" 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

If Jackson wins, it's because Cliff manifested it in a dream last night.  He said something about they were sitting around and Jackson was chugging beers faster than anyone like it was nothing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

It's pretty choice that Jackson won safety before nominations, so they can't even tell him that they kept him safe. 

I'm still so impressed that Becky won this back in BB17. And then she got fucked anyways, but hey, she tried. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Um yea she’s basically given up. She’s in no hurry to get up that slope 

cliff isn’t any smaller and he’s doing a decent job. And he has a bum leg. 

The ignore function is your friend.

Just now, zorak said:

Holly:  "America, don't get excited about Jackson in his underwear.  Calm down, ladies."  I don't think she has anything to worry about.

Jackson in his underwear, breathing heavily, covered in Crisco and singing along to P. Diddy? I don't know how I can contain myself. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 1