Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

See, I think Jackson is way more convincing that Christie. Christie is so fake, as are Jack, Tommy, Analyse, and Holly, but Jackson can make his bullshit sound genuine imo.

Yes, but he’s a genuine *asshole,* and I don’t his sincerity can overcome that. 

I’m here for it, though. No one throws a tantrum like snacks.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh God, and now Tommy is crying to Jessica.  I just can't with him and his devotion to Jack.

It's probably too much to hope for that Jessica would realize putting Tommy up with Jack would be fricking awesome. Either Tommy would/could fall on his sword for Jack - which would be stupid, yet hilarious, but possibly get Tommy voted out which many bb fans would love to see happen, or make Christie totally spin out - also hilarious because she'd be damned by one of them if she used her power, and damned by both if she didn't.  And we would laugh, and laugh and laugh.  :)

Edited by LuvizBlind
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15
45 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Damn! I was almost done, and its blocked again.

The original person put it up in downloaded video form to be replayed on my favorite viewing app - VLC. 

Find that web site again which was posted some pages back or keep googling because hundreds if not thousands of people would have already downloaded it and could re-post not just on YouTube but on individual websites.

Also the transcript from Reddit remains up and is a really good read and much clearer about what was said the first part behind doors than the video even.  Not perfect but really really good and a lot quicker than 80 minutes to get through.  Also CBS can't block a transcript of Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/cl0ua3/heres_what_happened_when_the_feeds_went_down/

Edited by green
  • Love 5

Christie is saying that she hopes everyone knows that Jack isn't going anywhere this week.  Also, Tommy was being super dramatic in the target room laying in the bed practically completely covered.  Christie asked him if he was ok and he said that it wasn't about him because he's not on the block.  And yet... 

Meanwhile, in the HOH room Jess and Kat both just said that they don't want Jackson going this week.  Jess feels like Jack is very condescending and he mansplains.  I wish she'd open her eyes about Jackson, because Jackson is no prince.

Tommy dramatic.png

• Love 5
Just now, Scout Finch said:

Didn't expect Jess to make such a bold move. Yay!

Well....it has been done before! 😂

I was hoping for Tommy up there.  That way they can sniff out the very strong ‘Christie + Tommy’ alliance.  

Jackson is going to become the new Pawn Star! 💯

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Too bad they don't know about the bond between Christie and Tommy. Otherwise, I'd tell Christie that if she uses her power one of the replacements will be Tommy.

But unless the person who holds the veto would put Tommy up, that is not a threat that would work because if Christie uses the power, the HOH doesn't decide the replacement nom.

Uh oh, Christie is telling Nick and Tommy that if she feels like someone she cares about is in danger of going home, she'd re-evaluate her promise to not use the power even though she told Jess she didn't want to use it.  They don't think that Kat would keep Jackson in the game.

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 2

Christie is really convinced that nobody would keep Jackson this week.  She thinks it would be a unanimous vote.  She's also talking about getting rid of Cliff next week.  Nick agrees and says that Cliff talks too much.  I really hope Nick is just saying this to her face, but doesn't really want Cliff gone.

• Love 6

Y’all....I think I want Jackson to win veto. This is where I’m at with these people and this season. Jackson wins, Christie can’t use her power, Jess puts up Analyse or Holly? Jack goes. Right? I just desperately need Christie/Tommy/Jack to lose this week. The six shooter assholes are dead. I have a new enemy to focus on.

• Love 22

Christie again says that Jackson is going home.  She says he looks so defeated.  I don't think that word means what she thinks it means because this was Jackson when I switched cameras right after she said that.

Jackson smile.png

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

I thought that was weird—she was the only person not listening. I would have, even if it had nothing to do with me, especially in a game like this of lies, truths and half truths. 

The best part (for me) was Sam literally plunking down a chair and just sitting there listening and Nick leaning on the opposite wall doing the same. People were storming back and forth, in and out of the room, and they were just like, "Hi, don't mind us creepin' on your fight." Jess was too busy doing her makeup for the live show. 

Honourable mention goes to Nick trying to coach Jackson before he went back into the room, cautioning him to keep it clean but with that shit-stirring look that I usually only see on Lisa Rinna's face whenever shit goes down on Real HoWives of Bev Hills. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Christie to Jack:  "You just need to be positive and have a good outlook and not do anything.  You're golden."  I need for the noms to stay the same and for this to be the biggest blindside to Christie.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Noms staying the same would be interesting. Christie is convinced Jackson would go over Jack, but she's way too confident.  

It would be epic if the noms stay the same and Jack goes home without Christie finding out about that chance until the eviction!! 

BUT, I am NOT getting my hopes up. This house is full of loose lips!!

• Love 11

Jack:  "If I'm being honest, I don't think her nominations are that smart."  I hope he does go home this week.

Nick to Jack:  "5 votes is not a lot, bro.  It's in the bag."  They are all counting on Kat as being the 5th vote.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Jessica making more excuses for Jackson.  She says he is a good person and he's trying to be a good person but is just such a gentleman.  She says he just has aggression issues.

Jess says she doesn't peg Christie as someone who is playing a dirty game.  Kat is slightly afraid that Jack could convince Christie to use her power.  Jess says that if Christie used her power, it would make Christie a target next week.  But that's not really true if someone in Christie's corner or Christie herself wins HOH.

6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack:  "If I'm being honest, I don't think her nominations are that smart."  I hope he does go home this week.

Nick to Jack:  "5 votes is not a lot, bro.  It's in the bag."  They are all counting on Kat as being the 5th vote.

And Nick being the 4th vote. I'm pretty sure he's playing them. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie to Jack:  "You just need to be positive and have a good outlook and not do anything.  You're golden."  I need for the noms to stay the same and for this to be the biggest blindside to Christie.

✔️

• Love 7

Tommy is convinced that Cliff would put him up if Cliff wins next week.

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I hope you're right.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Y’all....I think I want Jackson to win veto. This is where I’m at with these people and this season. Jackson wins, Christie can’t use her power, Jess puts up Analyse or Holly? Jack goes. Right? I just desperately need Christie/Tommy/Jack to lose this week. The six shooter assholes are dead. I have a new enemy to focus on.

This. All I want right now is for Christie/Jack/Tommy to be broken up/them to not get what they want.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I’m not real happy that my hopes for the week rest on the shoulders of this speed-talkin weasel.

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I’m not real happy that my hopes for the week rest on the shoulders of this speed-talkin weasel.

Unfortunately, I think we're going to find ourselves with a whole lot of strange bedfellows for the rest of this season.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

That was about Nick.  He has always thought of himself as a "cool kid" and hated he was banished to the outsiders.  If he sees a chance to become, in his sleazy, pathetic, loser mind anyway, a "cool kid" again he will kick the outsiders to the curb for sure. 

He wants to be either Jack's or Jackson's "boy" because he too is an "alpha male" don't ya know and belongs up with the movers and shakers and not down amongst the inferior peasants.

Edited by green
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Well look at you, Jessica. I take back my skepticism for the moment.

Agreed. I'm impressed. 

It turns out Jess is the HoH we never knew we always wanted. 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 7
  • Love 15

I'm impressed, but at the same time, it'd be awfully hard for her to fuck it up at this point, right? Cliff nominating Jack and Jackson took guts. This took simply not being a complete moron. 

Which is to say, it's still an impressive feat for Jessica.

• LOL 15
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm impressed, but at the same time, it'd be awfully hard for her to fuck it up at this point, right? Cliff nominating Jack and Jackson took guts. This took simply not being a complete moron. 

To be fair to Jessica, Cliff had guts but still wound up being a moron in the end, so it's at least a wash?

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, in Jess' case, much like Cliff's, Christie's power could REALLY screw things up for her.

But if she can keep Jack on the block, she can absolutely get him out. Her best case is to keep noms the same OR Jackson wins veto, takes himself down, and Jess puts up Tommy or Sis. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, in Jess' case, much like Cliff's, Christie's power could REALLY screw things up for her.

But if she can keep Jack on the block, she can absolutely get him out. Her best case is to keep noms the same OR Jackson wins veto, takes himself down, and Jess puts up Tommy or Sis. 

Is this the last week that Christie's power is usable? If so, then wouldn't it make sense for her to use it no matter who wins POV?

EDITED TO ADD: Oh wait, I forgot that she thinks Jack stays if the noms remained the same.

So she might be willing to not take Jack off if she is THAT confident.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Is this the last week that Christie's power is usable? If so, then wouldn't it make sense for her to use it no matter who wins POV?

EDITED TO ADD: Oh wait, I forgot that she thinks Jack stays if the noms remained the same.

So she might be willing to not take Jack off if she is THAT confident.

It all depends on who wins veto. If Jackson or Holly wins, she won't use the power. Anyone else is fair game, but would she even want to if her target is Jackson?

• Love 3

Did anyone else hear this? I think Kat slipped up a few minutes ago in HOH. Holly was saying she lied about her age, as a sarcastic joke, but as we could all have predicted, the sarcasm was lost on Jess, Kat, and anal. They all started trying to guess how old holly is. I’m *almost* positive Kat said, “I know how old you said you were going to say.” The only thing I’m not 100% on is the very last word; she def said “I know how old you said you were going to...” 

if any of the brain trust caught it, they didn’t say anything. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It all depends on who wins veto. If Jackson or Holly wins, she won't use the power. Anyone else is fair game, but would she even want to if her target is Jackson?

Well, that comes down to whether the Six is really and truly done. I wouldn't be shocked by Tommy convincing Christie to still try to keep it together and get rid of, like, Cliff or Nick. 

Just now, zorak said:

Christie is telling Tommy that she still believes that Kat and Holly know each other in real life.

They're the ones who should be ADAMANT that Kat and Holly know each other because of THEIR prior connection, right? The others don't know that there is another "pre-show couple" in the house.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, that comes down to whether the Six is really and truly done. I wouldn't be shocked by Tommy convincing Christie to still try to keep it together and get rid of, like, Cliff or Nick. 

Hence why I need someone not named Jack, Sis, Tommy, or Christie to win veto. I need to be certain that Cliff or Nick doesn't go up.

• Love 11

I’m kind of loving Holly going hard core turncoat right now. Schmoozing in the HOH, playing an excellent social game with Jess, Kat, Nicole and even Cliff right now. Jackson can’t pull this kind of bullshit off but I have to give Holly some kudos. She’s playing. And hopefully I’m watching the group who will make sure Jack gets evicted, despite Christie/Tommy being sure they have every vote ever.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hence why I need someone not named Jack, Sis, Tommy, or Christie to win veto. I need to be certain that Cliff or Nick doesn't go up.

Even Jackson, though, no? Because if he wins it, he certainly wouldn't mind also helping out Jack, right? He wouldn't go out of his way to do it, but if he was already safe from the POV win, why not? He knows he wouldn't be putting up Holly, since he'd control it. I mean, I guess Christie might not trust him to put up HER. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Noms staying the same would be interesting. Christie is convinced Jackson would go over Jack, but she's way too confident.  

I want to see the  two Jacks hard core campaigning against each other. Talk about fun! Especially Son going at Jack anyway he can.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13