Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Ask the universe to ensure that the edited version includes the part with an enraged Jackson brushing his teeth with the force of 1,000 jackhammers. 

OMG, I loved that part.  Rage Brushing!  So.  Much.  Intensity.

I loved the whole leak. Good times.  And I have more respect for everyone's gameplay after watching it.   Keep this up for the rest of the season, on the actual show.  Please and thank you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
52 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't decide if I wanna watch that feed leak or not. 80 minutes is a lot lol. I'll probably just wait for the 'edited down to 10 minutes' clip on the show.

Watched it this morning while I did accounts receivable at work.  It was worth it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I’m about halfway through. Christie: “to be honest, it seems like the common denominator in this whole thing is jackson.” Yo, pot! 

Major boo hiss to production for calling Jackson to the diary room right when he was most likely about to indulge in a rage binge. But at least he did close —well, SLAYUM — the refrigerator doors 🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Ok, in the storage room, holly confirms that she and Kat “met a couple times” before but they “do not know each other that well.” The reason jackson gives for blabbing this info to jack is that’s people were speculating that he and ovi knew each other from UT. 

I am interested to get sam’s take on all this. 

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:

OMG, I loved that part.  Rage Brushing!  So.  Much.  Intensity.

I loved the whole leak. Good times.  And I have more respect for everyone's gameplay after watching it.   Keep this up for the rest of the season, on the actual show.  Please and thank you.

and, he gargled with a lot of force, too. I think he should be good on his next dentist appointment once he gets out. That said, he didn't floss. Naughty! Naughty!

• LOL 7
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Kat to Holly about Jackson: "I'm afraid to go out there because I'm scared that he's going to blow up on me. I'm scared that he's going to air everything and more-" 

Is Jackson like an over-inflated balloon getting ready to burst?  I feel like an explosive meltdown is on the horizon, and I am both excited and apprehensive about who will be in the path of his rage.  Also, his emotionless face and voice when he live votes scares me a wee bit, not gonna lie.  When he voted out Sam, I felt like Julie could barely hear him.

Also, does NO ONE know about Christie and Tommy except for the two of them?  I am shocked that Christie managed to keep that secret so far.  And I cannot wait for it to be revealed.

Turns out I am both looking forward to and terrified of what we're going to see the rest of this season.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Ok, in the storage room, holly confirms that she and Kat “met a couple times” before but they “do not know each other that well.” The reason jackson gives for blabbing this info to jack is that’s people were speculating that he and ovi knew each other from UT. 

I am interested to get sam’s take on all this. 

While more tidbits are now coming out on the feeds, and even the broadcast show - I still firmly believe pre-season information that came out that Holly and Kat were talking about and colluding together about their upcoming appearance on the show, and had plans and/or deals beforehand.  A sort of pre-season alliance.  And though I do agree that Tommy and Christy's knowing each other is on a much different level, this Holly/Kat thing is just as unfair, in my opinion.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, LuvizBlind said:

And though I do agree that Tommy and Christy's knowing each other is on a much different level, this Holly/Kat thing is just as unfair, in my opinion.

Agreed.  Both sets of prior connections are unfair. What makes me stabby is the hypocrisy of Christie and tommy using a holly-Kat prior connection as an excuse to go after H-K-J, especially when in reality it’s just a diversion technique for all the crap Christie has pulled that came out over the last few days.  

Full disclosure, I *cannot stand* Christie and tommy, and obviously that influences how I see things. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, alanisrox69 said:

If you guys want more satellite feed each week, let me know! I get it every week. This week has been the most explosive tho!

This was the best 80 minutes in feeds I have seen since BBOTT, when we got to see almost everything !! Thank you for the great entertainment. Maybe you can start a thread where you post the satellite feed ???

from the leak alanisrox69 graciously provided:

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

This was the best 80 minutes in feeds I have seen since BBOTT, when we got to see almost everything !! Thank you for the great entertainment.

Ok, now that I've really thought about what I watched this morning, I'm so confused on how it flipped back.  Last night seeing them scramble before the live show, and after watching Tommy on the feeds before they were to cats I would have sworn Kat was going home.  But then it switched back to Sam.  I watched the satellite leak, but still think I missed something.  How the hell did it switch back?!

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Slider said:

Ok, now that I've really thought about what I watched this morning, I'm so confused on how it flipped back.  Last night seeing them scramble before the live show, and after watching Tommy on the feeds before they were to cats I would have sworn Kat was going home.  But then it switched back to Sam.  I watched the satellite leak, but still think I missed something.  How the hell did it switch back?!

Christie decided to evict whoever Jackson wanted to keep, and she thought he wanted to keep Sam. 

ETA: I just watched Sam tell tommy (yes, I’m *still* trying to get through this video 😊) that if Sam stayed, Tommy and jack would be good, but Sam would “still have Christie problems.” That was probably the final nail.

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

ETA: I just watched Sam tell tommy (yes, I’m *still* trying to get through this video 😊) that if Sam stayed, Tommy and jack would be good, but Sam would “still have Christie problems.” That was probably the final nail.

Later Tommy will tell Kat, I was voting for you to stay. On the satellite feed, he grabs Sam and says, okay I am voting for you to stay ( evict Kat). 

Iwonder, when these HG are falling asleep at night, do they reflect on how they much lying they have done..Doesn't matter to me. They are playing a game. But at least be clear, you are lying in the game.  No one has a clean game. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, alanisrox69 said:

If you guys want more satellite feed each week, let me know! I get it every week. This week has been the most explosive tho!

Sign me up for live feeds if any combo of jack-snack-Christie-tommy OTB! 🍿🍺☺️

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

and, he gargled with a lot of force, too. I think he should be good on his next dentist appointment once he gets out. That said, he didn't floss. Naughty! Naughty!

I hope that's not a communal bottle of mouthwash because he took a swig straight out of the bottle.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Christie decided to evict whoever Jackson wanted to keep, and she thought he wanted to keep Sam. 

Right, but they were all convinced that Kat knew Holly and Jackson and that the 3 in jury were dangerous and Kat had to go.  I think they stumbled over half truths, and still don't really know what happened...

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Slider said:

Right, but they were all convinced that Kat knew Holly and Jackson and that the 3 in jury were dangerous and Kat had to go.  I think they stumbled over half truths, and still don't really know what happened...

The theory of 3 knowing each other being in jury together is annoying. By the end of the game, everyone "knows" each other. There really isn't a lot of colluding unless you are part of a couple. It is such a lame argument. Now couples obviously vote for couples but a triple, especially this 3 ( Son, Holy ,Kat), the y are only a trio as long as they are in the house together, not jury. Better for your game to have them in jury.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Slider said:

Exactly. They were also concerned about a trio in the jury, which they still could be. This is why I don’t think Christie is some mastermind; she plays emotionally. Jack is actually the most rational member of the shit six. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Holly must think she gets paid by the hair flip.

I thought they were getting paid by the ponytail/messy bun rearrangements. Christie, Jack and Holly are all guilty of this. It’s like they don’t know what else to do w/their hands. 

• LOL 4

Cliff made Jessica a breakfast bagel.  And if you guessed Tommy as the first member of the 6 to be the first one in Jessica's HOH room this morning, congratulations you win!  Nick just came in, too.  ETA:  Tommy brought Jessica coffee.  Suck up alert!

bagel.png

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cliff made Jessica a breakfast bagel.  And if you guessed Tommy as the first member of the 6 to be the first one in Jessica's HOH room this morning, congratulations you win!  Nick just came in, too.  ETA:  Tommy brought Jessica coffee.  Suck up alert!

bagel.png

Sycophant vibes, big time!

• Love 3

Am I the only one finding the ‘blowup’ boring?  

Only, because we already knew this info.  

What I am surprise about is that Holly does pageants!  Omg!

This chick gets $500 worth of nose jobs and bootleg Juvederm at some Tijuana  clinic and pays $1,000’s  to stand on a stage to be told she is ‘pretty’........???

Wasn’t Kemi telling Holly she was pretty all day long......and, there was Holly raging on about .......how she hated when Kemi complimented her! Holly, just stop!

Whatever foundation Kat wears to cover up her meth face on Live shows......she needs to leave it on permanently! 

Hun, you are on TV....24/7!

We do not want to see your scab snack attacks!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cliff made Jessica a breakfast bagel.  And if you guessed Tommy as the first member of the 6 to be the first one in Jessica's HOH room this morning, congratulations you win!  Nick just came in, too.

bagel.png

I think a Jessica HOH is cute! We can see different scenarios this week. 

I think we might see a Cliff-like  do-over.

Looks like a 6 Shooter might go up, too.  Because, if Jess uses Nick....that still leaves someone else.

She can do Nick and Jackson.  Then backdoor a Jack, Christie, Tommy nom. 

Cliff Angels need to win Veto to squash Christie’s power.

I have a good feeling! 🌎💫🙏🏻

Actually, I dunno! Nick just needs to grow a pair and figure out that the 6 Shooters do not butter his buns! (In case he wins Veto and does Christie’s dirty work)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Actually, I dunno! Nick just needs to grow a pair and figure out that the 6 Shooters do not butter his buns! (In case he wins Veto and does Christie’s dirty work)

This for sure ! There was one diary room on last nights show where Nick seemed to not be "on board" and is just acting as if getting their trust is what he lives for. Please grow a pair !

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Holly about Cliff:  "Fuck him!"  Tommy has been bashing Cliff.

They are all bashing Cliff because he was the only one telling the truth. Yeah, I told ya all certain information. 

Funny but I think Cliff is leaning more towards his Angels working with Holy and Jackson.

• Love 2

The essence of what Jess is saying is right on and clearly shows an understanding of where people stand ( not withstanding her blindness towards Christie) but her "like" and long windedness is hard to listen to. 
But, I do "like" what she is saying.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Jack is now up in the HOH with Jess.  She said she could hear the yelling yesterday but didn't know what was going on other than that it didn't involve her.  He said it had to do with Jackson, Christie, Cliff, and Kat.  

• Love 2

Jess says she would never backdoor Jack.

Jack:  "I've always played this game with honesty." blah blah blah cakes.

Jack:  "I've worked very hard not to name names but today, I'm going to name names."

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Jess:  "I'm just wondering how much I can tell Christie without it getting back to everybody."

That might be the most intelligent, game-savvy thing Jessica has ever said in the house.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 6

Jack: if two people know each other coming into this game, it’s poison. 🤣

11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jess says she would never backdoor Jack.

Jack:  "I've always played this game with honesty." blah blah blah cakes.

Jack:  "I've worked very hard not to name names but today, I'm going to name names."

Jack named name. Jackson.

• Love 2

Jess:  "I wouldn't be in this position had I not already been shunned out of an 8/9 person alliance that I wasn't part of."  Then she told Jack she wants to let him know that he is not her target but that it's possible he's going up.  She also said that nobody came to her yesterday during all of this vote flipping stuff to let her know what was going on.  He said he didn't tell her anything because he was afraid she would tell Kat.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack is now up in the HOH with Jess.  She said she could hear the yelling yesterday but didn't know what was going on other than that it didn't involve her.  He said it had to do with Jackson, Christie, Cliff, and Kat.  

I thought that was weird—she was the only person not listening. I would have, even if it had nothing to do with me, especially in a game like this of lies, truths and half truths. 

• Love 4

Holly to Jess:  "I 1 million percent respect whatever you do."  Wow.  Usually it's 1,000% but Holly upped her game there with that 1 million%.  Impressive.

I see that Jackson got himself a snack in the storage room.

watermelon.png

Tommy all teary eyed to Kat:  "I just feel bad because Jack is taking the heat for something I decided to do."

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Tommy:  "I am the reason Jack betrayed Jackson."

Kat:  "I'm so confused.  Are Jack and Jackson still working together?"

Tommy:  "No."

Kat told Tommy that yesterday Holly said that Jess needs to know that Christie is running this whole thing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Kat says she told Holly to drop all the Christie stuff.  She says she doesn't want Christie's name getting dragged around.

Kat:  "Tommy, I would never vote to evict you."

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Here's a link to the leak that doesn't require downloading anything.

I just started watching it so there's nothing to summarize much except for Jack saying that one of the guys told him that Holly and Kat knew each other before going into the house and if that's true, he is OUT!

CBS is blocking the video.

• Love 1