Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, IndyMischa said:

I am legit surprised by how well Jackson is doing. This seems made for toned dancer/yogi types.

Tinfoil hat theory: they glued his feet into the stirrups so that he can be off HN status without breaking the rules.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Christie just asked someone if they are getting tied together.

On the upside, if they do tie them together, they will always be on the same feed so we can avoid them. I mean, they're usually on the same feed anyway but this would be a guarantee. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I want Jackson to fall because he wants it so badly. Girls are making a great effort. 

And then Jackson will read Holly the riot act for outlasting him.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 7
Just now, missyb said:

I want Jackson to fall because he wants it so badly. Girls are making a great effort. 

Jackson interrupted his "I'm trying to shit and it's not working" face in order to wink at us and I started hating him all over again even though I never stopped.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Did Jackson throw his goggles off?  I hope they squirt him right in the eyes and it burns.

I think we'd get fish while a production assistant ran out there to put the goggles back on. They're not going to fire the goop cannon if someone has uncovered eyes.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

Christie says to Kat that Brett is writing his letter to her right now. 

That would be pretty funny if her hoh letter was from Brett 

Meanwhile, Brett was just on RHAP's live eviction recap episode with Kaitlyn, with a cameo from recently evicted from Love Island's Winston, and he seems to care more about his bro than anything happening on Big Brother.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yeah, I just watched Jackson piss. Everyone thinks it’s awesome. All I’m thinking is the people doing the pressure cooker comp ALL NIGHT LONG somehow managed!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Christie says no way is Jackson the first to do that. 

He is thought, right??

Nope.  Russell peed in his seat during BB11, when he won HOH.

Edited by Slider
PoshSprinkles beat me to it.
  • Love 2
Just now, MrHufflepuff said:

Didn't Dr. Will pee during the final 3 comp in S2?  Or am I not remembering correctly?

He did. I believe Alison and/or Jun did during the cage comp in S4, and I'm certain Cowboy did during the cardboard standup lightbox comp in S5.

• Love 1
Just now, JediDVguy said:

He did. I believe Alison and/or Jun did during the cage comp in S4, and I'm certain Cowboy did during the cardboard standup lightbox comp in S5.

Daaamn. Comin' in with the BB pee stats. Go you!

I mean, everyone needs a hobby.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

No, I remember Russell from BB11 peeing himself during the rope swing endurance where it came down to him and Jeff for HOH. It was the week Ronnie was evicted. 

I'm sure at least one person peed during the disGUSTing "sit in this tub while I pour gross things in it by the bucketful" endurance in BB3. I dream about that one regularly; it scarred me for life.

• Love 1