Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

I just wish they'd play the final 3 HOH on Thursday and end this torture already. 

I do wonder how the next two weeks are playing out. It’s a lot longer this time, right? Cliff won’t get evicted till Thursday and then there is the Final 3 for a whole other week.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I'm guessing they played the luxury comp to fill in for Sunday's HOH slot, plus they have the memory lane episode (that's going to be awkward).

I totally forgot about the memory lane episode. I wonder how Jackson will remember Kat? “I remember I was banging Kat in the shower, um, uh, never mind”

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I totally forgot about the memory lane episode. I wonder how Jackson will remember Kat? “I remember I was banging Kat in the shower, um, uh, never mind”

Jackson, probably: "Hey, Holly. Remember that time that I fucked Kat before the feeds turned on and then I dumped her? And then you and I fucked while she was in the room with us? Good times. Good times."

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I think she did.  You could see on her face during the eviction.  Cliff wouldn’t budge.  There was nothing she could do.  

I pin point her loss at not getting rid of Jackson at double eviction.   I knew he needed to go then or he would have won his way to the end.  

Yeah, Cliff could have just voted for Tommy even if Nicole voted for Holly, forcing Jackson to vote Tommy out. So, sadly she didn’t have a choice.

7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I love Nicole, and I think she's had a lot of potential, but I agree. What happened during week 3 clearly affected the way that she's played since. She's gotten worse as a Big Brother player. She's wicked smart, has excellent reads, and can seem to do well under pressure (DE is proof of that) but the problem is asserting herself where it's necessary and pushing her agenda. 

I'm still rooting for Nicole to get to F2, no doubt. She's still someone I very much enjoy watching. She's a really good person; just not a good player. But what's worse is that, unlike someone like Jess, Analyse, or even Bella, who could never grasp the idea of Big Brother and never could ever become a good player no matter how hard they could have tried, Nicole....really could have. Nicole has shown that she's quite capable of being a better player. 

Agreed 😀

• Love 2
Just now, JD5166 said:

Who did holly think she’d nominate? LOL Oh Holly, you are 80-something days too late. Her make up is ridiculous, stop using a trowel to apply. How does her skin even breathe? 

Between the four pounds of makeup on the outside and the pound of Juvederm quick-dry cement on the inside, I'm wondering the same thing. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Who did holly think she’d nominate? LOL Oh Holly, you are 80-something days too late. Her make up is ridiculous, stop using a trowel to apply. How does her skin even breathe? 

Remember Holly was bullied to throw the Veto. I think Cliff & Nicole tied her down and started beating her. <eyes roll>

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

Remember Holly was bullied to throw the Veto. I think Cliff & Nicole tied her down and started beating her. <eye roll>

It's like in BB17 when James held down Audrey and forced that piece of pizza down her gullet when she was a Have Not in the middle of a mental breakdown. 

Y'know, as opposed to putting it on a napkin on the chair arm and leaving it there. FORCED, I TELL YOU.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson: "Where's Momma?"
Holly's face: "Well, they do keep pointing out this age difference between us..."

His 'I need a hug' was another lie.  Acckk. 

Pay the man in rotten watermelons.  Maybe the ants will follow him and be banished from the House forever.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Assuming there are only two scenarios left here. Jackson and Holly OR Holly and Nicole. 

Part of me wonders if the jury will vote Holly over Jackson for dealing with him the whole time and using him as a shield the entire time. We know better than to vote for her - but do they?

And Holly vs. Nicole - could see Holly winning?

Jack - holly

Kat - holly

Analyse - Holly

Nick - nicole

Jess - holly 

Christie - holly (or nicole?)

Tommy - nicole

Cliff - Nicole

Jackson - holly

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Remember Holly was bullied to throw the Veto. I think Cliff & Nicole tied her down and started beating her. <eyes roll>

That was the worse case of bullying I hav ever witnessed on Big Brother. Truly. LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

@Tuxcat, I would shift Analyse from a Holly to a Nicole vote. Analyse haaaates Holly but she's only baffled by Nicole's existence. I mean, Analyse is probably baffled by her own shadow so that isn't saying much but. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

@Tuxcat, I would shift Analyse from a Holly to a Nicole vote. Analyse haaaates Holly but she's only baffled by Nicole's existence. I mean, Analyse is probably baffled by her own shadow so that isn't saying much but. 

True. I just assumed she would vote the way Jack told her to.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

True. I just assumed she would vote the way Jack told her to.

I mean - you might not be wrong about that. I have trouble predicting what Analyse will do and have all game because I have trouble dumbing myself down to kindergartener level. I do know that if Holly can make better moo-cow sounds than Nicole, she'd probably vote for Holly. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The Big Brother house does have a basement, though.

Well, hell, why don't TPTB fix the damn thing up and dedicate it to all the showmances for their sexcapades. 

• LOL 3

Holly vs Nicole is a weird one, that's for sure. I'd love to think that Nicole could take it over Holly, but: a) So many people in the house HAAAAATE Nicole for some reason; and b) Holly was part of the Six Shooters, so there COULD be a loyalty thing that comes down to the vote here.

Tommy = Nicole, especially since that means she would have taken out Jackson. Plus, I think Tommy is going to struggle to find a real reason to vote for Holly to win out of the very few moves she DID accomplish on her own.
Christie = Nicole, again because she took out Jackson and I think Christie was real annoyed with Holly? 
Analyse = Maybe Holly? Maybe Nicole? 
Jack = Holly. I see him having a Six Shooters loyalty, especially with his bro Jackson.
Nick = Nicole, hopefully. This is Nick we're talking about, so I don't count out him betraying Nicole like he's done before.
Cliff = Holly. Kidding! Nicole. 
Jess = Holly. The only one I'm 100% confident about.
Kat = Holly. Actually, THIS is the one I'm also 100% confident about.
Jackson = Holly. He wants a piece of that $500,000, y'all. Also, the fact that Nicole would have evicted him. 

So, theoretically, this would come down to....Analyse? Presumably, she would have gone with Jack and what he wants, but Analyse got really close with Tommy and Christie so she might vote with them. 

So, it SHOULD be leaning toward a Nicole win. But, you know, there is always that one jury member who surprises us all by voting a way we never expected. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I don;t feel like Nicole has it in her to fight to the F3 HoH. After tonight's episode you could see where she quietly said goodbye to her own game as she went along with an eviction that she didn't agree with. Now Cliff leaving and her being in the house with Jackson and Holly ... I think she's at the end of her rope.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Even now Cliff is basically telling Nicole that Jackson is gonna win final HOH. He should be talking her up, encouraging her, telling her she can win it.

"I'm proud I never, ever burned you on anything." Sure, Jan.

More reasons to manifest a Nicole final HOH win.

Another reason I don’t want him to get AFP, aside from his really stupid playthis week and pretending to be loyal.

1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

Jackson makes me sick. Holly is a fool. Cliff is an idiot. All my votes for AFH will be going to Nicole.

Agreed.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, theoretically, this would come down to....Analyse? Presumably, she would have gone with Jack and what he wants, but Analyse got really close with Tommy and Christie so she might vote with them. 

I was kidding about the moo-cow sounds! Kinda?

But man, I can do a killer donkey impression so I bet I could get Analyse's vote over the other two. 

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jackson to Holly:  "I'm glad that we got that out of the way.  I'm still going to give my speech tomorrow.  Not for him but for jury and for you guys.  It's not a jab or a dig but I'm giving an explanation about why I'm doing what I'm doing."

What does he plan to say? 

1 hour ago, kellog010 said:

Cliff thought he was so smart, that Jackson and Nicole were both going to take him to F2. What a fool to think Jackson was going to boot Holly after all that. He deserves the karma that's coming to him. 

I totally agree. I feel the same way. I only wish Jackson got the same karma coming to him. There’s hope, a very small sliver of hope, but I guess it’s there.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don;t feel like Nicole has it in her to fight to the F3 HoH. After tonight's episode you could see where she quietly said goodbye to her own game as she went along with an eviction that she didn't agree with. Now Cliff leaving and her being in the house with Jackson and Holly ... I think she's at the end of her rope.

It will be interesting to see which Nicole we get for the remainder of the show. I also wonder if the cutesy relationship with Jackson is over. He was"Ahh Nicole you're so freaking cute. The little sister I always wanted..." And she was eating it up and "platonically cuddling." Does that go on for the next 11 days? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

I’d much rather Nicole win AFP over him.

Do the Joker's ratings have any relation to who wins AFP?

Nicole is first, Holly is last.  Cliff is 8th, Jackson 12th.  Ovi and Tommy are 2 and 3.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

And to you veterans who watch BB every season... How do you do it? I am finding it somewhat exhausting and painful actually!

But loving this forum. I guess I'll sign up for BB#22.

I think you answered your own question. It is ALWAYS terrible and we always come back. I love it.

"Where is momma?" Imagine being a grown ass woman hearing this man say that and thinking to yourself "oh yeah, this watermelon-loving momma's boy is the one for me."

Well, if nothing else, I'm feeling pretty good right now about having never liked Cliff. We take our victories where we can when it comes to this show.

Edited by Otherkate
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

What does he plan to say? 

Probably something stupid and nonsensical like everything changed when they almost got rid of Holly. Even though nothing changed and he was never planning on honoring any kind of deal with Cliff where he would've voted Holly out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3