Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

What a dumb conversation between Cliff and Jackson. They both broke multiple agreements in this game. Deal with it and move on. Stop with the "my word is my bond" crap. No, it's not. Blah Blah Blah...

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Part of me wishes this would have been a total blindside on Thursday.  It would have been the perfect excuse for Jackson to use one of his favorite little catchphrases.  Picture it now:

Julie Chen:  "Jackson, please cast your vote to evict."

Jackson:  "Fuck it!  We'll do it live!  I vote to evict Cliff."

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Holly:  "Oh man.  I can't believe I'm even here."  We can't either, Holly.

Jackson to Cliff:  "Holly and I had our bond with ya'll and that was never going to be broken"  Now he's going on about how his word is his bond bullshit.

But it's final 4 and someone has to leave so of course that bond was going to be broken, regardless of how the Tommy eviction happened. 

And this shit is why I say that Cliff is an idiot if he thought that his 4 person deal was going to get him to final 2.  Did he expect that Jackson and Holly were just going to self evict in 3rd and 4th?

• Love 7

Am I the only one who still likes Cliff and feels bad his journey is over? He's not perfect, but I've enjoyed him and Nicole as the odd couple duo for the last few weeks. Personally, I never found him sleazy, creepy or backstabby. Now at the end, he's had to fight for his place, but I don't think for one moment he doesn't genuinely care for Nicole, and not in a creepy way. 

My head accepts that Jackson belongs in the final two for his aggressive, smart gameplay, and Holly too, if only for the massive amount of wrangling and talking him down required to get the two of them to the end. But my heart wanted a Nicole /Cliff F2 because... I like them better. Very unscientific. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Ellee said:

Holly to Jackson: "Are you gonna tell Cliff that you were lying about Tommy?" Jackson: "Absolutely not." NT
09/15/19 02:27 PM

Can someone explain "jury votes" to holly, please?

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Nicole:  "If you keep your expectations low you can't be disappointed."

Jackson:  "That's the wrong mentality to have."

Ah, yes, great motto. Unfortunately, my low expectations have been proven to be too high, still.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

I rewound a little bit to Jackson and Holly talking in the kitchen. She says that Jackson was very forward and honest in his conversation with Nicole (I think she means when he told her what was going to happen regarding the vote) and that Nicole's reaction shows the difference in maturity between Jackson and Nicole.  She said something about how Nicole acts when she doesn't get her way and how she lost a lot of respect for Nicole based on how Nicole has reacted. 

Can someone explain "cheating while on slop" to Holly, please?

42 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly says she hopes that people don't hate them.  She says she hopes her family and friends will be proud of her

Can someone explain "shaming your family by sleeping with sloppy seconds, and also the 2nd biggest douchebag in the house" to Holly, please?

10 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Thank you for reminding me about how much I hated Bella. Wow. I usually root for Asian American female contestants as I am one myself and feel they're underrepresented but holy moly, there was just nothing good about Bella.

Imagine how I feel having Jessica representing me!

33 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly:  "Oh man.  I can't believe I'm even here."  We can't either, Holly.

Can someone explain "riding on coattails" to Holly, please?

Edited by Blissfool
  • LOL 8
  • Love 16

Cliff is just an older version of Jackson.  They are cut out of the same cloth.  Both globbed on to women, assuring said woman that they would protect them and take them to the end.  Yet, Jackson and Cliff were playing for themselves.   Cliff was never really loyal to Nichole.   He used her until he thought he didn’t need her.  I have no doubt Jackson would cut Holly if he needed to.   Jackson is only loyal to Jackson.  

Cliff was just out played by the young pup.  Don’t care.  Don’t think he deserves AFP anymore than Jackson does.  

If he has any integrity, he’d go back to the jury house and tell them how Nichole carried him through the game.  

• Love 16

Nicole gets it. She knows this is all her fault. And she wanted Tommy to stay because he favored her over Cliff.
I dont mind her thinking and strategizing over getting rid of Holly versus Tommy but she should not have said anything.

It was naive of Cliff and Nicole to think anyone would trust them after making deals up to the last second . Why should they trust the two of them?

It was naive of Cliff and Nicole to think Holly and Jackson would honor any deal. Holly is Jacksons girlfriend and so concerned with national television exposure there is no way he cuts her on TV. Come on.

Nicole know she was right on her instincts but must also must take the consequences.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You know what else is "bond", Jackson? Bail bonds. Which you or your mommy had to pay in order to get you out of the county pokey. 

ggpokey.gif

18 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

yeah, but it cancels out with that overdramatic, ridiculous fall she had.

That fall is the cherry on that sundae, my friend.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Holly barely says a word. She comes off so bad in this. Just looks like a whipped puppy. Can't even stand on her own feet. Maybe that come slater with her deal to drop HOH.

I think Nicole is great so far. You must think I am deluded !!

• Love 6

Jackson to Holly:  "I'm glad that we got that out of the way.  I'm still going to give my speech tomorrow.  Not for him but for jury and for you guys.  It's not a jab or a dig but I'm giving an explanation about why I'm doing what I'm doing."

• Useful 1

Seeing how hard Jackson fought to keep Holly should have made the decision to vote out Holly easier. In no universe would Jackson pick anybody over her. Cliff is a fool, he was so greedy thinking he had his F2 spot all locked in. 

• Love 11

OMG, that was an incredible display of bullying by Nicole and Cliff( on the show).

Cliff was right about one thing, he would be the one to pay the price, first.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Tommy during the fight:  "I don't think you deserve this money.  I think they deserve this money.  I think she deserves this money.  That is my truth."

In my opinion, that was a mistake by Tommy. He didn't need to go there.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

The way Cliff talks to Nicole is sort of the way some HR representatives talk to fired employees. It's best for you, you have a great future ahead of you ...

It's the same condescending bullshit that he pulled on Kat during her last night in the house. Like, yeah, Kat wasn't necessarily in the right but her back was against the wall and she was fighting with what she could but the way Cliff talked down to her was gross. And it's just as gross when he does it to Nicole.

• Love 7

This plan of Jacksons was all for optics. He is always several steps ahead.  Now it looks like they kept their word and the others did not. All true !

It is all about the veto and the veto holder making the eviction vote.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It's funny how many terms and references we use so casually that, to an outsider or someone new, must sound so random and weird.

Clown shoe. Blood on their hands. Giant mosquito.

45 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Thank you for reminding me about how much I hated Bella. Wow. I usually root for Asian American female contestants as I am one myself and feel they're underrepresented but holy moly, there was just nothing good about Bella.

Well, we did have Kaycee. But yeah—Bella, Alex, Helen...not great. Paola and Angie were gone so fast that they were basically unknowns. And it's not any better for the guys, since James took up two seasons.

At least we have Chenbot, LOL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Basically these 2 massoginists bullied and manipulated the 2 gals. The gals allowed it, yes. But those guys are deplorable for doing it. It is a game and lying and manipulating IS part of this game but they go too far. That one DR where Jackhole said something about not meaning anything as he was sitting and patting Nicole's back in the bathroom....and that cold mean look on his face. NOT necessary!

Fake tears mother fucker!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zorak said:

I rewound a little bit to Jackson and Holly talking in the kitchen. She says that Jackson was very forward and honest in his conversation with Nicole (I think she means when he told her what was going to happen regarding the vote) and that Nicole's reaction shows the difference in maturity between Jackson and Nicole.  She said something about how Nicole acts when she doesn't get her way and how she lost a lot of respect for Nicole based on how Nicole has reacted.  This was finished with Jackson looking straight at the camera and telling us how Holly Allen is the greatest and her exes screwed up by letting her go but that's ok because he snatched her up.  Barf.

camera 2.png

Nicole listened to him. She was honest, she told him she got it—it was game. And then he wouldn’t leave her alone. She even said nope when he asked if she wanted to talk. But he still wouldn’t leave her alone. At one point she turned her back to him and he told her to turn her ass around!  I would’ve fucking ended him. I wish she would have said you might tak to holly they way but you won’t be talking like that to me. She’s too nice. Also I realize she still has to live there for a week. 

2 hours ago, missyb said:

Holly barely says a word. She comes off so bad in this. Just looks like a whipped puppy. Can't even stand on her own feet. Maybe that come slater with her deal to drop HOH.

I think Nicole is great so far. You must think I am deluded !!

I don’t even think Holly is playing anymore. She told him he deserves to win, no one can beat him and that she can’t wait to be on stage w/him when he wins. Why is she even there?  

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 8