Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

HoH reveal for Jackson and yes, there are like four watermelons as part of his basket. And on the bed. And on the little table in the sitting area. And in the corner.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 14

Jackson's HoH album is Eminem's Curtain Call

I can't wait for Nick's confusion about it being a Greatest Hits album. 

Also a shit ton of protein bars, watermelon hydrating cream, Bath and Body Works men's body wash (I think it's the Noir), watermelon lip balm, and beef jerky. And his letter was from his dad. 

Part of his dad's letter: "I had a watermelon today and thought of you."

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

I feel like this is one of those kid's activity sheets. How many watermelons can you find? Circle each one.

QLCoLNw.png

9YrF3pY.png

Props to me for that derpy-ass shot of Nick. 

Jackson: "I have a watermelon carving knife. It looks like a watermelon."

Of course. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

Jackson is currently arranging his boxes of protein bars and protein snacks on the top of the dresser (which faces the bed) like he's putting together and facing a display at the grocery store. 

We thought the endurance comp was earlier but I think it's just beginning. Who can outlast who in the HoH room to get in Jackson's ear first: Cliff or Tommy?

FTR Cliff has now limped back down the stairs while Tommy is doing his best white-boy-dancing-to-white-boy-rap in the HoH room so Tommy wins. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Heh, I'd want to put a smashed watermelon in Jackson's bed so that when he pulls back the covers he's confronted with the horror like something out of The Godfather. Gallagher is the stuff of his nightmares.

(I got in big trouble at work about a year and a half ago for a private joke in an email getting out where I said I thought it would be funny to put a tiny toy horse head in the desk drawer of our Finance Director from Hell. Since I also wrote, "like in The Godfather," she claimed that meant I was threatening her. I'm a nice, quiet 55-year-old woman who works for a worldwide charity but has a very dark sense of humor, which thankfully is appreciated by the rest of my co-workers. I told them that it was a good thing I didn't write, "I hope someone drops a house on her like in The Wizard of Oz." Finance Director from Hell is gone now, but I'm still there. 😈)

Edited by Scout Finch
Added link to post about how we exorcised the demon...if anyone's interested.
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6

Interesting things from Kat's interview:

• Her and Holly knowing each other surprised even the staff on the show. 
  • Kat called Nick out as skeevy but Julie kinda blew past it. 
  • The storage room blowout was (according to Kat) her telling Nicole to vote how she wanted, to make her parents and her family proud and her kids at the school proud and somehow this got twisted into Kat telling her that her parents and family and the kids were disappointed in her? But they keep FISHing the actual discussion on the feeds.
  • Jessica's GBM: "Bitches were conspiring against you."
  • Tommy's GBM: ass-kissing to the extreme.
  • Christie's GBM: Kat: "Fake. No, just kidding." But her face said fake. Her face also said "Shut the fuck up" to Nick's GBM/ 
  • She walked back all the "Jackson was aggressive and mean" comments. 
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Analyse: "Production, I have a very special request. If you could not call me into the DR tonight, I'd really appreciate it. Unless it's to take off my chicken costume. I'm just sooo tired and I can't answer questions. And also there are greasy footprints all over the floor."

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kat's extended interview finally got put up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO0kYko3DOk

I can't wait for Jack and Kat to see each other in the jury AirB&B rental. 

Jack: "Man, Julie really drilled me over a lot of the Kemi stuff. Sucks to get dragged over the coals like that, huh?"
Kat: "Huh? Julie never said anything like that to me."
Jack: "..."

That was painful to watch!

These people are clueless! Christie & Tommy stuck together like chocolate covered peanuts......and, Kat only comments on.....Analyse.....???

I think there is a lot of ‘secret jealousy’ between those two.  Kat and Christie always want to be the center of attention.

Kat, mamita....STOP!  The BS about making parents  proud!

You slept with Jackson.  Had a 2 week meltdown over it.  Then kept allowing him to treat you like shit.

Here you are......still defending Jackson’s reputation!  

We saw....what we saw!  

The dude has disrespect for women and anger issues! 

It is obvious BB Production  is infusing those watermelons with Valium!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

It is total bullshit that they were clearly VERY cognizant of how, say, Jackson was being portrayed on the show. Kat's no fool, she's EXTREMELY media-conscious and she KNEW that they were portraying Jackson poorly and she obviously felt bad about whatever role she played in that (I don't think she had ANYthing to apologize for with regards to Jackson, but I understand the impulse, reasonable or not). It's ridiculous that they were so well-informed about how the show was being perceived that Kat was literally doing spin about something she should have no idea about. 

• Love 8

After watching that extended interview with Kat and now listening to Jess in the HoH room trying to cover her ass for throwing Holly's name under the bus last night, I'm starting to realize that they basically speak the same. It's just that Kat talks a million words per minute and Jess speaks a single word per minute. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

We don't know if there will be one. They could have a non-elim week or a rewind week like BB16.

Ugh, I was kinda hoping they’d do the rewind this week and since they didn’t I’m half worried they WILL do it when Christie is eliminated 🤢🤮🤢🤮 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Last night, Jess: "I HEARD IT!"

Tonight, Jackson: "I HEARD IT!"

Jess confirmed that Jackson overheard the HN room conversation correctly when Analyse and Christie were listing off all the people that Jackson and Holly "didn't have", how it was six versus two, and how Jackson and Holly can't win HoHs (two) and can't win Vetos (one).

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

It is total bullshit that they were clearly VERY cognizant of how, say, Jackson was being portrayed on the show. Kat's no fool, she's EXTREMELY media-conscious and she KNEW that they were portraying Jackson poorly and she obviously felt bad about whatever role she played in that (I don't think she had ANYthing to apologize for with regards to Jackson, but I understand the impulse, reasonable or not). It's ridiculous that they were so well-informed about how the show was being perceived that Kat was literally doing spin about something she should have no idea about. 

That was Holly.  When Jackson had that mental break during Have Not week.

Kat wanted to talk about it in a gossipy way.......call out Jackson on how he was mean......and, Holly put a stop to it.

‘Stop it, Kat.  That is not why he is in the DR. You have no idea, so shut your mouth.’ 

Kat and Analyse also talked about how Jackson was mean after the comp when Holly won HOH. Analyse was pissed because  she could not make a deal with Holly......bc, Jackson kept screaming for Holly to stay up and make HOH.

It was also during this time they Kat and Holly were very close.  So, in order for them not to look like fools.......they just pretend Jackson is a cool dude. 

That is all Kat......trying not to look slutty and especially with a dude that  treated her like garbage.  This is what makes Kat better.

Holly has been covering for Jackson, too.  Keeping him calm and away from the other HGs.....to avoid confrontations.

Christie even commented tonight......on how she acts like a mother to him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jess2149 said:

Ugh, I was kinda hoping they’d do the rewind this week and since they didn’t I’m half worried they WILL do it when Christie is eliminated 🤢🤮🤢🤮 

The interesting thing is that, from a narrative perspective, that really WOULD be pretty great for the show, right? Jackson and Christie have been doing this, like, Cold War shit, but after he nominates her, it goes hot. Then imagine it gets nullified and then there's a new HoH where he and she are both gunning for it, knowing that they are going after each other? That's good TV. I hope the heck that it does not happen, but it WOULD be good TV.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Jess2149 said:

Every BB Fan’s nightmare!  Ugh! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🤬

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The interesting thing is that, from a narrative perspective, that really WOULD be pretty great for the show, right? Jackson and Christie have been doing this, like, Cold War shit, but after he nominates her, it goes hot. Then imagine it gets nullified and then there's a new HoH where he and she are both gunning for it, knowing that they are going after each other? That's good TV. I hope the heck that it does not happen, but it WOULD be good TV.

Yes, that’s why I am half dreading that it really will happen!

9 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Every BB Fan’s nightmare!  Ugh! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🤬

Seriously!!

10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It depends. If it's a BB14 style Reset, it could be this week. If it's a BB16 style Rewind, it definitely won't be this week because they wouldn't make them replay the slip-n-slide. 

Good to know...

• Love 1

Seriously, you could set your watch with Jackson's late night watermelon binges. They start at 1:30 am BBT. Every time. Sometimes he gets distracted by someone or something before he can start carving into it but the Bat Watermelon Signal definitely goes up at 1:30.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I mean, I've heard Jackson himself say he's aggressive and has a temper, he's just pissed when people call him out for it. "Yes, I'm aggressive and have a temper, but don't you DARE say I'm disrespectful to the people I'm aggressive towards! I'm going to corner you until you take it back!"

Like, yes, of course, Jackson definitely has to get Christie out for his game. I can't blame him for hating her - he doesn't think he's a bad guy.  But the reason he absolutely, unconditionally hates her is because he blames her for ruining his reputation, when everyone watching the feeds said the same things she did about his behavior (and worse!). I just don't see how he's come out the hero this season - how did all that get twisted into the majority of viewers rooting for him to take her out? Because they were forced to work with the Outsiders for an HOH?

Personally, I can see how Christie’s manifests all sorts of annoying, but she's also played her butt off. And she's a mess! A mess who is there to play and somehow dominated the first half of this game? I like being entertained.  I’d rather have her around than an Analyse, or Holly, who acts like she's annoyed her "Zing" would just be about Jackson but then can't leave his side for more than a few minutes (and if she does, she complains about it), or even though I love her, a player like Nicole (so nice, so sweet, but not that interesting - or good).

27 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I can't see that happening. Big Brother is definitely salivating over this comeuppance and triumph of Jackson since he seems to be their new AFP candidate/Cody this season.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson's current idea: Christie/Cliff noms. And Jackson really wants to be the hero and break a tie vote to send Christie packing. 

Great idea, moron. It's like he has to work at fucking this up. 

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Analyse: "Production, I have a very special request. If you could not call me into the DR tonight, I'd really appreciate it. Unless it's to take off my chicken costume. I'm just sooo tired and I can't answer questions. And also there are greasy footprints all over the floor."

They're probably like: "Um, yeah, no worries. We were totally going to call you in here, but never mind!"

• LOL 6

I don't even have the headphones but I know Christie just said to Nicole, "It doesn't make sense," because she always shrugs the same way and makes the same face every time she says it. Also it's her, like, third most used phrase. 

6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Great idea, moron. It's like he has to work at fucking this up. 

Yeah. Jackson seems to think he would have Jess, Holly, and Nicole all voting to evict Christie over Cliff (which is actually a pretty good guess) and then he gets to break the 3-3 tie. He and Holly can't seem to realize that if you put up Christie/Tommy, you take away a number from the other if noms stay the same and one will remain on the block if one of them is Vetoed/wins Veto. It's not rocket science but holy hell do they all have a blind spot towards Tommy/Christie's relationship in the house even though Tommy just took her off the block

4 minutes ago, mooses said:

They're probably like: "Um, yeah, no worries. We were totally going to call you in here, but never mind!"

You'd think she would have learned from when they still called her to do the egg cooking thing. She asked Production not to call her at 3 am but please wait until 8 am because she was going to bed. And they totally called her ass to the coop at both 3 and 8 am. 

To be honest it's no different from Jackson and Jack demanding that Production turn the lights off and then bitching them out when Production turns them back on and tells them to put on their mics because they won't shut up in bed. "It's not game talk!" was always their protest but they never seemed to understand that it didn't matter.

And my favourite part of the Analyse speaking to Production bit is that she thinks they're going to come Swiffer away the Crisco footprints. Uh, no. That's your job, sweetheart. I'll never forget that Liz was always the first one sweeping and mopping up after a comp in BB17 (after she put some chicken nuggets in the oven).

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

The storage room blowout was (according to Kat) her telling Nicole to vote how she wanted, to make her parents and her family proud and her kids at the school proud and somehow this got twisted into Kat telling her that her parents and family and the kids were disappointed in her? But they keep FISHing the actual discussion on the feeds.

Eh, I would definitely take this as an underhanded dig if I were Nicole. Kat worded it in a way where she can plead innocence, but Kat went on and on about how Cliff had no loyalty or honor, and then told Nicole to vote to make her family or kids proud? I think everyone knew what she was trying to say. 

It reminds me of Christie saying that, if Kat didn't vote out Jackson after her "women's empowerment speech," she had to have a connection to him/Holly because otherwise it wouldn't make sense. Jess got all huffy about because she felt Christie was implying if Kat didn't vote Jackson out she wasn't a feminist or something (never mind that Christie was right and Kat didn't vote out Jackson because of a prior connection). 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

After watching that extended interview with Kat and now listening to Jess in the HoH room trying to cover her ass for throwing Holly's name under the bus last night, I'm starting to realize that they basically speak the same. It's just that Kat talks a million words per minute and Jess speaks a single word per minute. 

And every other minute is the word like and a blank stare. 👀

From Twitter:

4BD9E64A-3AA4-4180-9FED-7A440EABC6F6.jpeg

• LOL 19
20 minutes ago, mooses said:

Eh, I would definitely take this as an underhanded dig if I were Nicole. Kat worded it in a way where she can plead innocence, but Kat went on and on about how Cliff had no loyalty or honor, and then told Nicole to vote to make her family or kids proud? I think everyone knew what she was trying to say. 

It reminds me of Christie saying that, if Kat didn't vote out Jackson after her "women's empowerment speech," she had to have a connection to him/Holly because otherwise it wouldn't make sense. Jess got all huffy about because she felt Christie was implying if Kat didn't vote Jackson out she wasn't a feminist or something (never mind that Christie was right and Kat didn't vote out Jackson because of a prior connection). 

That's interesting because I take it a different way and it's probably because of my bias being a Kat fan. I think Kat (whether consciously or unconsciously) plays fast and loose with her words and there probably was ambiguity in how the words were delivered but like I said earlier in the thread, I also think that Nicole takes things she heard and puts an incorrect spin on them whether because of prior knowledge or just because she's expecting to get shit on (again, the "mean girls" routine towards Cliff - Analyse and Christie are mean girls but never or very very rarely in public like that). And all it would take is Nicole recounting Kat's words to Nick and Nick says, "Bro, that's fucking shitty of her, bro," to spin Nicole off in the direction opposite of the way it may have been intended. Part of Kat's storage room pitch was (apparently) that Nicole was playing Nick's game - I bet neither Nicole nor Nick took that well. 

The great thing is, I bet we never see the storage room conversation (because it happened while picking up their HoH comp costumes so it'll probably never be on TV) so all we have to go on is Kat's interpretation and Nicole's interpretation because it doesn't sound like anyone else was in the room with them at the time. Kat and Nicole in the storage room might be the Why Does Steve Hate Becky? of the season. 

ETA: Discussion like this are why I love Big Brother and come back every season, even if the last one was the shittiest season to ever shit. Hypothetically! 'Cause BB20 was pretty decent. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Jackson really does want to put Cliff on the block. Because that way Cliff doesn't have to break his word/deals with anyone? What?

And Tommy truly believes that he can convince Jackson to get Jess out instead of anyone else because otherwise next week Jackson will have the new Six gunning for him and Holly so... Jackson should put up the one free agent player? And the Six will... totally go after Jackson/Holly anyway? Because it's either that or eat their own (starting at the bottom with Nicole and Cliff, naturally). 

O...kay.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Jackson really does want to put Cliff on the block. Because that way Cliff doesn't have to break his word/deals with anyone? What?

And Tommy truly believes that he can convince Jackson to get Jess out instead of anyone else because otherwise next week Jackson will have the new Six gunning for him and Holly so... Jackson should put up the one free agent player? And the Six will... totally go after Jackson/Holly anyway? Because it's either that or eat their own (starting at the bottom with Nicole and Cliff, naturally). 

O...kay.

Tommy's dumb, but it is really more arrogance than stupidity. 

Jackson's just a moron. That said, as stupid as he is, he would probably at LEAST get rid of Analyse if Tommy won POV and took Christie down, so that's something. Then again, Jackson's so dumb that he might put up Holly at the replacement nom by mistake.

EDITED TO ADD: I mean, it is dumb of Tommy to think he can get Jackson to do that. Not that Tommy's dumb, period. I think Tommy and Christie are two of the most intelligent HGs in the house.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Part of his dad's letter: "I had a watermelon today and thought of you."

Maybe postBB Jackson could get involved in the highly lucrative watermelon endorsement field. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Also a shit ton of protein bars, watermelon hydrating cream, Bath and Body Works men's body wash (I think it's the Noir), watermelon lip balm, and beef jerky. And his letter was from his dad. 

What a surprise. 😂 😂 Bless his heart, he is SUCH a walking punchline. 

(Also full disclosure, I flove that stuff and unironically call it Sex Panther. But still!) 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Maybe postBB Jackson could get involved in the highly lucrative watermelon endorsement field. 

You laugh at him now, but when he is all that stands between humanity and evil mutant giant watermelons trying to destroy us all you'll be sorry.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ellee said:

It’s now Christie/Cliff or was that for ‘creating excitement’?  

Great question. I thiiiiiiiiiink he's still leaning that way, but hopefully he'll get straightened out soon, although the dream Christie/Tommy noms are likely not happening ("Boy, Tommy has never been nominated, right? That's not suspicious at ALL!"). 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Great question. I thiiiiiiiiiink he's still leaning that way, but hopefully he'll get straightened out soon, although the dream Christie/Tommy noms are likely not happening ("Boy, Tommy has never been nominated, right? That's not suspicious at ALL!"). 

Tommy, Sis, and Holly have never been nominated. 

It's frustrating to read that Jackson wants to nominate Cliff/Christie. If Jackson likes Cliff so much, he should realize that he needs his vote to ensure Christie goes home. I was so comfortable with his Sis/Christie nom idea, because it ensures one of them goes home for sure. But if Cliff goes on the block, he goes home on eviction night, guaranteed.

• Love 2

I do have to put full blame on Cliff for volunteering to go on the block...AGAIN. As a superfan, he should be aware how incredibly dumb it is. It's not gaining as much trust when Cliff KNOWS he's been in danger of going home for a while. He needs to actually be convincing Jackson why Christie/Sis/Tommy are better people to put up. He should be pointing elsewhere.

Cliff is not a good game player at all. His move on his HOH was dumb enough, but it did secure him a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, he's still playing as bad as he was that week. If Cliff does go, and if Jackson screws up this very easy HOH, then they both suck ass. 

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Jess promised Holly/Snax she would vote how they want, for whatever that's worth. 

Well, let's hope so, after everything that Christie's done to Jess. If Jess still votes to evict Cliff instead of Christie, then she's a really bad player. 

I hope that Christie pitches the Jess/Cliff noms to Jackson, if she hasn't already, so Jackson can tell Jess that Christie threw her under the bus.

The problem is that I don't trust Jess at ALL. 

God, I wish I could tell Jackson to put up Christie/Sis, because nobody would take Christie down except for Christie.

If it's Christie/Cliff, there's a chance Christie still has Tommy, Sis, and Nick to take her down. Maybe not, since Jackson should theoretically put Sis or Nick up as a replacement, but still. 

I have never wanted anything more than the houseguests to wake up and start gaming right now. 

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But if Cliff goes on the block, he goes home on eviction night, guaranteed.

Which, no great loss. Cliff really sucks. And at this point there's something to be happy about if anybody goes because they're all terrible. 

But what I most wanna see is Tommy/Christie on the block together and Jackson's dumb ass can't even do that. That was literally the only reason to root for him! Dammit!

Tommy's gonna win, which is like the absolute worst outcome in a list full of terrible outcomes. Sigh.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

But what I most wanna see is Tommy/Christie on the block together and Jackson's dumb ass can't even do that. That was literally the only reason to root for him! Dammit!

Yeah, because Jackson and Holly trust Tommy...I guess....which sucks.

I guess I have to give props to Tommy. He really IS playing the game and has put the time in to get so many people to trust him. Really, I don't like Tommy because he sucks the fun out of everything, but you can't deny that he hasn't been playing well. 

He's a more acceptable winner to me than Jess or Sis, by FAR. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tommy's gonna win, which is like the absolute worst outcome in a list full of terrible outcomes. Sigh.

I feel like Tommy's playing a very stable and thoughtful game, which feels surprising given his OTT personality. Maybe his bubbly Broadway dancer persona is why no one is seeing him for the threat he is. In addition, I do believe he really does love everybody in there, on a personal basis. I don't think he's faking that, which makes him all the more believable, and therefore even more of a threat. I'd be okay with him winning. 

Cliff continues to get criticized for his gameplay, but at the end of the day, he's still here well past his supposed expiry date. He's doing something right. I'd be okay with him winning too. 

Truthfully, I'm okay with any of them winning, since I'm not strongly in favour of anyone this season, since Ovi left. I definitely like some more than others. But I suppose if someone gets to the end, and then gets all the votes, they "deserve" to win. (Unless they're Nick or Christie, because that would just be annoying, for different reasons.)

• Love 6

Lol, for some reason, I thought Cliff was a goner last night.

As crazy as this sounds, I was beginning to think the women as scattered, emotional and disjointed as they are were actually working together to get the men out.  And, playing the role of 'scattered, emotional and disjointed women.'  Other than Christie, is there any woman the men feel threatened by?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Cliff continues to get criticized for his gameplay, but at the end of the day, he's still here well past his supposed expiry date. He's doing something right. I'd be okay with him winning too. 

Sure, but you could technically say the same thing about Sis. She's still there. She's doing something right, I guess. But she's not playing the game and, quite frankly, she should NOT win just because she makes it to the end (but she might because of a bitter jury if she's in F2 against someone like Christie). 

Cliff's a likeable winner but I wouldn't have him high on the tier for winners of Big Brother. He'd be middle of the pack, for me.

I guess, in terms of what winners would be alright for me, it kind of goes like this (not in terms of who I want to win, but who would be decent winners):

Tommy, Christie, Jackson, Holly, Nick, Cliff, Jess, Nicole, Sis. 

If it was in terms of likeability and who I'd want to win, gameplay be damned (pretend I'm a bitter juror here):

Nicole, Cliff, Holly, Christie, Tommy, Jackson, Jess, Nick, Sis.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I feel like Tommy's playing a very stable and thoughtful game, which feels surprising given his OTT personality. Maybe his bubbly Broadway dancer persona is why no one is seeing him for the threat he is. In addition, I do believe he really does love everybody in there, on a personal basis. I don't think he's faking that, which makes him all the more believable, and therefore even more of a threat. I'd be okay with him winning. 

Truthfully, I'm okay with any of them winning, since I'm not strongly in favour of anyone this season, since Ovi left. I definitely like some more than others. But I suppose if someone gets to the end, and then gets all the votes, they "deserve" to win. (Unless they're Nick or Christie, because that would just be annoying, for different reasons.)

Cliff was voted out early in the game. Let us not forget that. He should be home with the wifey watching BB from his living room. 

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Really, I don't like Tommy because he sucks the fun out of everything, but you can't deny that he hasn't been playing well

Kind of like Derrick. The most boring winner ever? 

• Love 5

Tommy and Christie have been marked as a 'couple' since the beginning of the game.

Tommy JUST won veto and saved Christie.

But yes, let's not put them up on the block together. 

I had a feeling Jackson was going to screw this up..... Cliff or Jess will end up going home this week.

They think a double is coming next week

2 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

Pretty much. I wasn't a Derrick fan because he sucked the fun out of everything but you can't deny that he did a lot of work to get things to go the way he wanted. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

That's...actually a fairly accurate comparison, although Derrick WAS a better player, honestly. I am one of the few who did like Derrick and still like Derrick (he was on Taran Armstrong's podcasts recently and gave some pretty great insights) but I also know that he made things really boring and predictable. 

• Love 10