Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, RockYou said:

Cliff is a loser

He disgusts me

Why - because Cliff came up with a way to survive this eviction?

2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Kat bringing out her "acting" chops.

Exactly.

2 minutes ago, missyb said:

[Kat’s] main priority has always been Holly and Jackson.

That’s the thing; while I’m reasonably certain both Cliff and Kat would have preferred the Angels sticking together until F4, tonight’s eviction just ain’t gonna let that be an option.  IMHO both have free rein to do whatever it takes to survive, and neither is evil for doing so.

• Love 6

It's unfair of Kat to keep telling Cliff how disappointed she is in him, when as he honestly and logically points out, he has to do it to survive. 

That said, you can tell she's emotionally exhausted. They all are. I can't blame her for being illogical. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

They're both on the block. One of them is going home. Of course Cliff won't sacrifice his game for Kat's. It makes sense. It's over for one of them, and Kat also had no problem throwing Cliff under the bus all night.

Right? What am I missing here? Everyone hates Cliff for playing??? Everyone loves Kat so much, I say f-her. 

• Love 3
Just now, alihart41 said:

Wish they had shown Kat trying to insist that Cliff's Angels started last week and Cliff being like, "Hmmm, don't think so," and then the BB editors busting out the receipts showing that it started during Cliff's HOH.

I kinda get both sides of it, though. Cliff saying that it formed earlier because it did - but Cliff punked out and put Bella up for his safety deal from Jack and they were out of power for Cliff's Angels (ugh) just kinda fizzled. Kat saying it wasn't until when Jess was HoH, because then they had a reason to get the band back together is also kinda true. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I kinda get both sides of it, though. Cliff saying that it formed earlier because it did - but Cliff punked out and put Bella up for his safety deal from Jack and they were out of power for Cliff's Angels (ugh) just kinda fizzled. Kat saying it wasn't until when Jess was HoH, because then they had a reason to get the band back together is also kinda true. 

Sure, but they literally named it that week, after Bella was already on the block, I believe. If that's not a sign of an official formation I dunno what is. It was definitely dormant the following week during Holly's HOH.

2 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

One of the best Chenbot interviews evah.  She kept trying to get Kat to express her core, and Kat revealed she did not have one.  None of it was mean-spirited.  Good and revealing stuff.

Julie really called out Kat for expecting Cliff to give up the money for loyalty, yet Kat was playing both sides as well. Does Kat have a lot of money? Winning hardly seems to register on her radar. 

Fun interview though. 

• Love 4

Kat was acting PETTY during her talk with Julie!  Calm down!

I don’t think Kat had a chance to win.  She was never trusted by the majority.

Holly turned out to be a ‘dick before chicks’ kinda girl. I don’t see Jackson staying with Holly after BB.  Holly looks and acts like his mother. The reason Jackson has being acting alright is because.....she keeps telling him to stay calm and quiet.

I do hope Holly or Jackson win HOH.  

Next week can be double eviction.......and, HOH is dangerous this week.

• Love 1

The mug is too big and the stein is too small.

And unfortunately Nick seems to have been a hockey player in a former life or something because he's just skating back and forth.

This is gonna be a quick one.

1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Kat was acting PETTY during her talk with Julie!  Calm down!

I don’t think Kat had a chance to win.  She was never trusted by the majority.

Holly turned out to be a ‘dick before chicks’ kinda girl. I don’t see Jackson staying with Holly after BB.  Holly looks and acts like his mother. The reason Jackson has being acting alright is because.....she keeps telling him to stay calm and quiet.

I do hope Holly or Jackson win HOH.  

Next week can be double eviction.......and, HOH is dangerous this week.

Biggest tragedy? Not being on TV 24-7...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Well....at Jury House......Jack & Kat will be gossiping nonstop about Cliff.

Cliff.....your ears will be tingling all week!  🤣

El Cucoracho (they way he pronounced it) survives....Again!

I wonder if 🦉is happy his best bud was not evicted?!

Just now, Dmarie019 said:

I wonder if they’re waiting till after jury battle back? 

I feel like there isn't one. I feel like Julie would have hinted at it already. Plus, I think they may be able to get away with one DE and a possible reset week.

• Love 2

Cliff falling repeatedly. Jessica running in place. 

Earlier, when Julie called Tommy's name I realized he reminds me of my dog Charlie. When you say his name his eyes light up, he gets excited and jumps to attention. Tommy does that every time Julie says his name. 

Poor Analyse. Cut off by Julie mid-flap. 

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I feel like there isn't one. I feel like Julie would have hinted at it already. Plus, I think they may be able to get away with one DE and a possible reset week.

I'm going with reset week, as well. The key thing is that SOMEthing DOES have to happen, ya know? We can't just play it out straight in the time allotted (unless they skip the DE, but they'll never do that, as it's typically their second-highest rated episode of the season after the finale, right? Or third, after the premiere and the finale). 

• Love 1