Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

All Cliff has to do is make a deal that Christie not use her power and he will put Jess up. He can say everyone is even then.

Above all else he must keep Bella off the block. She is a bigger target than him and it gives him a guaranteed two votes (Bella and Nick). Jess is a wishy-washy vote anyway, so she is expendable. But this week could still be saved, work on Kat until Thursday so that she would eventually vote Jack out. Kat’s loyalty is to Holly and Michie, but she is the most swayable.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, lids said:

All Cliff has to do is make a deal that Christie not use her power and he will put Jess up. He can say everyone is even then.

Above all else he must keep Bella off the block. She is a bigger target than him and it gives him a guaranteed two votes (Bella and Nick). Jess is a wishy-washy vote anyway, so she is expendable. But this week could still be saved, work on Kat until Thursday so that she would eventually vote Jack out. Kat’s loyalty is to Holly and Michie, but she is the most swayable.

It's just so unbelievably stupid for him to let her keep the power. He's fucked either way, at least keep her from being able to protect herself if Nick or Sam wins HoH.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

I understand Cliff wanting to stay true to his word - and that’s a laudable desire IRL - but it’s a distinct liability in BB.  And unless Cliff does pull a good bloody backstabby move and put either Anal or Christie OTB as a replacement nom, I don’t see how anybody outside the Sick Shitters has a chance in hell of making it to F4.

Well, on the bright side, we get our summer back 😎

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

You are toast. Just blow it all up as much as possible on the way out.

Right! Why don't more people do this? When it becomes obvious that there's no hope for you, and if that's not obvious to Cliff/Sam/Nick/Nicole/Jess then they're all deeply stupid, why not just fucking go for it? If nothing else, it will likely get you a lot of social media attention, which is what most of these fools want anyway. I CAN'T!

• Love 6

Cliff, I'm so disappointed in you. 

The funny thing is, I think if he went full kamikaze and put up Christie as the replacement nom (assuming the power wasn't used), Holly would be the one working the house to try and flip the vote to evict Christie over Jack. Wanna talk about fracturing the six? That's the way to do it. Sure, a Holly or an Analyse nom would send either of them out against Jack and both of them have DE boot written all over them (I actually think Holly could be potentially dangerous in the mid to late game if she can last) but in the long run... eh. Tommy stays no matter what against whoever at this point. Jack v. Nick turns into a potential split vote with a lean towards Nick staying or Cliff breaking the tie. Bella on the block ruins it all. 

But man, the potential of Holly and Jackson breaking away on a boot Christie campaign? And if it succeeds, it weakens both Tommy's and Jack's games (although Tommy is busy working Analyse like he's putting together an IKEA end table to bring her over to his side every night). Jack's whole reason for being in this game right now is to a) fuck Analyse and b) try to fuck Christie. Take away Christie and he flounders. Take Christie away from Tommy and he loses his biggest ally. Take Christie away from the alliance, the alliance most likely would crumble. 

But Cliff doesn't know this and Cliff has lost all sense of logic in this game and actually thinks he might be able to survive long-term? Oh, Cliff. So very very disappointed. But thanks for the fun 36 hours. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

But thanks for the fun 36 hours. 

I mean yea at least we had hope for a couple days before we realized that no it's just gonna be a boring, inevitable slog to the end.

Nick is currently kissing Analyse's ass while Analyse acts superior to him for, I don't know, fucking Jack which apparently makes her a good player?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

If Cliff is giving up and has decided 'his word' means something (lol), he should at least tell Christie he can't put Bella up himself so if she wants it done she'll have to use her power. I mean at fucking least flush her power! I CAN'T!

• Love 15

If Cliff really goes through with this, the season is officially unsalvageable. This is the tipping point. Reminds me of Jess's HOH when she sent Ramseys home. Only worse.

• Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If Cliff is giving up and has decided 'his word' means something (lol), he should at least tell Christie he can't put Bella up himself so if she wants it done she'll have to use her power. I mean at fucking least flush her power! I CAN'T!

But then Cliff doesn't get safety for two weeks and since this week's HoH is the wall comp (there's a decent chance of it), all the 6 Sh66ters have to do is stay on the wall until Sam and Nick drop because Jessica is going down the first time they tilt the wall forward. And then they all drop and leave Nicole and Kat to fight it out, Kat most likely wins in that SCENARIOS, and she puts Cliff up for the 6 Sh66ters. 

That might be too much advanced thinking for them, though. 

Edited by Callaphera
changed "most likely" to "decent chance" because who knows, it could be the arm in the air one
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Cutty said:

If Cliff really goes through with this, the season is officially unsalvageable. This is the tipping point. Reminds me of Jess's HOH when she sent Ramseys home. Only worse.

Yeah, I rarely check out during seasons, but if Cliff does this, then I will have to sit out until the next HoH. It's just stunning that she is going to use the DPOV without having to actually use the DPOV.

STUNNING. 

Cliff is being a major disappointment right now. 

• Love 5

Analyse is telling Christie of her hammock convo with Nick.  She said that Nick said, "What if I go up to Cliff with Christie and tell him that I'm ok with Bella on the block?"  The wheels in Christie's head started turning  and she commented how Nick seemed happy after talking to Cliff and what if Cliff is planning on screwing her over.  Then she decided that Cliff wouldn't do that.  Now she's back to speculating that Cliff and Nick are working together to get Christie to not use her power.

• Love 1

Christie said to Analyse she doesn't trust Sam for anything after what happened this morning.  I think she's talking about her convo with Sam where he seemed like he was trying to persuade her to not use the power.

• Love 1

Cliff is just telling them what they want to hear. 

He's gotta know he's living on borrowed time and his only shot at (short-lived) glory is cutting the head off the Medusa.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I don't understand what people like about Kat. All she does is protect the big pretty people alliance that they don't even want her in. 

I mean, if that protects her, is that bad game play?

They're GOING to splinter. She could benefit from that. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I don't understand what people like about Kat. All she does is protect the big pretty people alliance that they don't even want her in. 

Kat's playing a decent middle game. She leans heavily towards the Holly/Jackson side of things but if the 6 Sh66ters suddenly imploded, Kat could easily jump ship to the outsiders and it wouldn't put that much of a target on her. It does make her an easy to pick off number if shit hits the fan but her first week of crazy paranoia aside, she's set herself up pretty decently. I don't think she's as in with the Pretty People of Instagram as everyone thinks she is. It's just that she sees where the numbers are and is leaning that way because of it. If the outsiders had the numbers, I think she would shift accordingly. 

But I'm a Kat fan. She makes me laugh, she knows her BB history, she's the one who figured out slop cookies and ice cream this season, and if she plays it right, she could go deep in the game (and have a decent shot at AFP so long as she makes it into the jury phase). 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson says that if Cliff backdoors Bella and leaves Christie's power intact, they can call it even and say they're square.  Jackson says he has no intention of putting Cliff up.

Oh shut the hell up, you lego-headed idiot.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm out. I just can't. I'll probably still watch the live eps for a bit and read here but I can't watch a bunch of stupid assholes boringly skate to the end. 

And one these morons is going to win half a million dollars.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Christie:  "With Nick, there is nothing in confidence.  He's a blabbermouth."  She is the same!

Christie:  "Bella is the toxic and Nick is the mouth."

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Christie is telling them that if by 10:55 tomorrow morning Cliff hasn't looked her in the eye and shaken her hand about the agreement, she will know she has to use the power.  She said she hopes Cliff doesn't get spooked.  Jack says he'll put up Nick and Nicole next week and then backdoor Sam.

I wonder what Cliff would do if he caught wind of Jack's intentions if he wins HOH next week.

• Love 2

Tommy wants to more or less justify putting Nicole up by telling her that the six had her back and she still was unsure about being with them.  Christie was opposed to that idea.

Christie:  "We can't keep making decisions as a six."

Jack:  "Are you breaking up with me?"  If only!

• Love 2
(edited)

Tommy's insistence on being with a big group is really odd. He's going to be talking about the 8 when there's 9 people left in the game. 

I AGREE! WE GOTTA PULL JESS INTO THE 8!

Edited by Cutty
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Christie's paranoia causes her to use the power (Because she doesn't believe that Cliff would actually give her this gift) and Jackson gets DPOV. I expect Jackson might seriously backdoor someone other than Bella. 

That could be exciting - maybe.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

LOL I've been typing up a recap of their drama..

Jackson was in the target bedroom with Tommy and Analyse.  He started telling them how Holly keeps going back and forth about things in their relationship.  He said she'll be all about stuff and then the next day act like she's regretting stuff, that she's embarrassed.  He said he's not about to sit there and be an embarrassment or a regret for any girl he's ever been with.  He made it sound like he told her that if she's embarrassed or regrets anything, he'll just cut things off and make the decision for her.  He said everything will stop and they'll go back to square one.  He said she will initiate stuff with him and then 12 hours later be stressing about it because she's worried about the feeds.  In his words, "Should've thought about that 12 hours ago."  He said he'll make the decision for her to cut things off between them and they can go about their day.  He said he's not going to lose sleep over it.  He said he told her today that if she wants to end things, he won't be upset about it, that it won't affect their relationship, alliance, or game.  

Tommy said that it's not that Holly doesn't like Jackson, it's just that she's not the kind of girl who wants to have sex on camera.  Analyse said if Holly doesn't want to do something she doesn't have to (but let's face it, Jackson seems to constantly hound her for sex).  Tommy brought up the cameras again.  Analyse said she forgets that the cameras are there.  Well they're definitely there and we know what you and Jack were doing, Analyse.  Tommy also made a comment about how anything Holly's done is already done so, what difference does it make now if she continues to do it or something to that effect.

• Love 7

I am so confused (it could be the impending migraine). But Jackson was the one all embarrassed to find out that the feeds don't cut away when they're having sex (well, they do this season and they typically do if you do it above the sheets) and was all, "BUT MY MAMA'S EYES" the other night. 

What the fuck kind of revisionist history is this.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

You gotta be fucking kidding me. This season is truly the worst.

Kat was either joking or serious (it's hard to tell because Kat) but she had said that she had been trying to sleep in a room and Holly and Jackson were fucking while she was in the room so she got up and left. I don't know when it happened, she was saying this last night to Christie. 

If it did happen, I'm kinda bummed that Kat didn't yell out a parting shot as she walked out, like, "He really likes it when you pinch his balls hard!"

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Tommy's insistence on being with a big group is really odd. He's going to be talking about the 8 when there's 9 people left in the game. 

I AGREE! WE GOTTA PULL JESS INTO THE 8!

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tommy said something earlier like, "Cliff gave up his morals when he put up 2 of the 8." Like bitch what the fuck are you talking about? I truly can not stand him. 

From what I can tell, Tommy relies on the United whole finding a target and attacking it as the evil one. Christie does this to a lesser extent (I can't tell how much of hers is happenstance and how much deliberate). Tommy wants to be the one setting up the next target of the big group. He feels safer with the numbers.

45 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I mean, if that protects her, is that bad game play?

They're GOING to splinter. She could benefit from that. 

Can anyone remember a BB winner that came in at the right time after a solid group splintered? I guess maybe Steve in season 17, though I don't really recall a dominant big group.

But the times we've seen this big group form, the winner has come from the group, starting with the 4 horsemen, then BB16, 19 & 20.

The point is...something has to actually be a wedge to destroy a group, it doesn't happen spontaneously.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Christie's paranoia causes her to use the power (Because she doesn't believe that Cliff would actually give her this gift) and Jackson gets DPOV. I expect Jackson might seriously backdoor someone other than Bella. 

That could be exciting - maybe.

ummm .... might I suggest he backdoor Christie?  

It’s been a rather rough day today.  

If Jackson did this I have a feeling all of you would have me laughing all day tomorrow with your posts. 😁 

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 4

Not to be gross, but we should start a period watch for Holly.  She told Jackson yesterday she hadn't gotten it yet but that she wasn't worried.  She said it would probably start today.  I don't know if it has.  I read somewhere else that right when Holly and Analyse started talking about when they should get their periods, the camera switched.  What are the odds that we'll get 2 summers in a row of someone getting preggo in the BB house?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I can't imagine how anyone has regular cycles in the house with all the stress. Not to mention the diet changes, and sleep changes, etc. And that's assuming that someone had a regular cycle to begin with. I also wonder if they have trouble tracking it when they don't have calendars.

• Love 4
(edited)

Jessica to Nicole:  "The way I see it, Big Brother is about planning but it's also about competing."  So how does Jessica not having a game plan fit into that?

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Jess:  "At this point, I would hope that we're not targets on anybody's list...and the best way to keep that going is to let others dig their own hole...I know the only way to keep myself safe is to compete and save myself and then play with the type of integrity I want to play."

• LOL 5

The show was good I thought. The producers do throw in little subtle clues on the HG true selves. But not enough. They always make Tommy look so sweet and fun and genuine to everyone. Uhhhhhhhhh

• Love 5

Nick is telling Sam of his plan to go up to the HOH with Cliff and tell him that he wants Cliff to put Bella on the block and save Christie from using her power.  He says Cliff will know that it's not what Nick really wants and agree to it so Christie won't use her power.  Then he says Cliff will really put up Tommy.  But the only way that's going to happen is if Cliff goes back on his word.  Sam is questioning if Nick can pull this off.  Now he's telling Nick that Cliff told Christie she wouldn't put up Tommy.  Sam also said he talked to Christie earlier today and she seemed 50/50 on using the power.  He has no idea that she has been trashing him to other people today.

Sam is telling Nick that he thinks it will look so shady if Nick goes up to the HOH with Christie and Nick tells Cliff to put up Bella.

• Love 1

Sam is telling Tommy and Christie that he still feels like he's at the bottom of the list.  Tommy says it was never a totem pole with a pecking order, it was just a number to get them all to a certain point and then duke it out.

• LOL 1

Nick just told Bella about his plan to bamboozle Christie and get Tommy on the block up against Jack.  She said she didn't get it.  He told her to just trust him.

• LOL 1

This episode was confusing. Jackson offered to go up as a pawn so that he could use Christie’s power to backdoor Bella.  But he wanted bellla on the block next to him. And upset that jack is next to him. But if Bella was next to him they wouldn’t need to use Christie’s power. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick is telling Sam of his plan to go up to the HOH with Cliff and tell him that he wants Cliff to put Bella on the block and save Christie from using her power.  He says Cliff will know that it's not what Nick really wants and agree to it so Christie won't use her power.  Then he says Cliff will really put up Tommy.  But the only way that's going to happen is if Cliff goes back on his word.  Sam is questioning if Nick can pull this off.  Now he's telling Nick that Cliff told Christie she wouldn't put up Tommy.  Sam also said he talked to Christie earlier today and she seemed 50/50 on using the power.  He has no idea that she has been trashing him to other people today.

Sam is telling Nick that he thinks it will look so shady if Nick goes up to the HOH with Christie and Nick tells Cliff to put up Bella.

Does Nick not know that Cliff already talked to Christie?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Does Nick not know that Cliff already talked to Christie?

Nick knows that Christie talked to Cliff for a really long time last night but is unaware that Cliff floated Christie the option of not using her power and putting Bella on the block as a re-nom.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

But Jackson was the one all embarrassed to find out that the feeds don't cut away when they're having sex (well, they do this season and they typically do if you do it above the sheets) and was all, "BUT MY MAMA'S EYES" the other night. 

Oh trust me Son, if your Mama's been following the feeds at all, her eyes are WIDE OPEN.  and what you are worried about is the least of it sad to say.

Well Nick, if you feel you and your girl are going down, go down swinging.  I'll give you that. But I'm also going to chuckle if this backfires and you go up instead of Bella. Knowing your luck and game skills, that may well happen.

• Love 4

While I would never be in this house, if I was ever in this house and part of a stupidly large alliance, and any other member of that alliance told me “we’re just going to get down to our alliance and battle it out”, I would target them as soon as fucking possible, because not only is that complete bullshit, it’s bullshit that makes me know they obviously think I’m a total moron.

Seriously. Stupidest fake concept ever.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Velvet said:

A lot might have changed between Cliff's DR soon after the nom ceremony and now, but it was interesting to see him say in his DR that he specifically wanted to trick Christie into NOT using the DPoV.

I agree!! (and I loved all his dancing js)

• Love 5