Type keyword(s) to search

Outlander In The Media

maraleia
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Athena said:

There are 9+ books about Lord John. Not everyone who reads the main series reads them though. I've read one and it was enough. I like LJ but the books are long.

The only one I liked was The Scottish Prisoner, because it featured Jamie.

Wot???

• LOL 1
(edited)

I just turned on the TV and the Today show is promoting an appearance by Sam later this morning.  I realize that this notice is probably going to be of no use to his fans here but . . . Sam's going to be on the Today Show in the USA later this morning (Wednesday, June 7).   I presume he'll be promoting the next season of "Outlander" (though he may also be promoting "Men in Kilts.")

Okay I'm back.  It was short and sweet and Sam managed to promote not just the upcoming seasons of "Outlander" and "Men in Kilts" (in NEW ZEALAND!), but also the latest distilled spirit that he's signed on to promote -- Sassanach Wild Scottish Gin.  It will be on sale beginning June 15th.

He then reiterated that "Outlander" will be back for Season 7 (an EXTENDED season of 16 episodes) on June 16 on STARZ.  Hooray!!

But then he noted that Season 8 (the NEXT season they film) will be the LAST.  I'm sure I probably knew that before but had blocked it from my mind.  But hey, that season hasn't even been filmed yet so let's focus on the season we're about to get in just over a week.  HOORAY!!

Edited by WatchrTina
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

UGH. I just read what

Hide contents

buiks 

this season will cover! Aye, no’ a typo!🤬🤬

Can you elaborate over in the spoilers/book talk thread? Or post the article that you read this in so the rest of us may know if we'd like?

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Night Cheese said:

Can you elaborate over in the spoilers/book talk thread? Or post the article that you read this in so the rest of us may know if we'd like?

I removed my initial post and reposted there along with the details.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Night Cheese said:

Oh good. I thought I was losing it because I couldn’t see a link or explanation as to what they were referring to! 

(edited)
On 6/3/2023 at 12:09 PM, DoctorAtomic said:

There's books about Lord John? 

Lord John and the Hand of Devils (collects "Lord John and the Hellfire Club", "Lord John and the Succubus" and "Lord John and the Haunted Soldier")

Lord John and the Private Matter (novel)

Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade (novel)

The Scottish Prisoner (novel)

Seven Stones to Stand or Fall (collects the Lord John stories "A Plague of Zombies", "The Custom of the Army" and "Besieged" as well as the Outlander stories "The Space Between", "A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows", "Virgins" and "A Fugitive Green")

Edited by Noneofyourbusiness
  • Useful 1