Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Do they film this show in a studio? Those beds look fake, staged nightstands and artwork over the bed.......doesn't look like their real house to me.

I think they are real comparing Darceys bedroom in pillowtalk and the last episode

• Love 3

Avery was disproportionately invested in Jesse being there. Can't she just relax and let grown ass Darcey deal with it? Jesse is there because he was invited. 

I turned on the closed captioning, I don't understand a word of Dumbie's or Trashgela's 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Do they film this show in a studio? Those beds look fake, staged nightstands and artwork over the bed.......doesn't look like their real house to me.

I’m always perplexed at this question.  My bedroom and those of most all my friends/family look the same.  Is it that unusual?

i do think the fall pumpkins and decor were added for the show though since Tarik had some on his nightstand.

• Love 1

I suppose that I am jaded, but I assume that producers hire Jesse to show up....and tell Ang to set anyone straight who looks at her wrong...wink, wink, it's all about drama. Plus, Ang is already like that so it's a perfect job for her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I suppose that I am jaded, but I assume that producers hire Jesse to show up....and tell Ang to set anyone straight who looks at her wrong...wink, wink, it's all about drama. Plus, Ang is already like that so it's a perfect job for her.

Why else did they give snooze face Jesse an infomercial. He had that put in his contract. Worth it for the green room slap down

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 2

Jesse got Another FREE TRIP to NYC, and in his words “without the Darcy Drama.” He is no fool. A free trip, hotel and per diem for 5 minutes on the sofa plus some backstage (lowercase) “drama”..... not bad work if you can get it.

• Love 8

Jesse was probably already in America.  Otherwise he could have sent a screenshot of Darcey drunk texting him YAWN. Juvenile kiss and tell  A real man is capable of discretion with former lovers 

Edited by Burning Rubber
  • Love 2

Larissa didn’t need a full blown Background Check of Coltee, just a quick review of his computer’s History.

Ok, Coltee gets a point for his reference to not knowing a Favorite Color!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3