Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

On 10/12/2022 at 5:14 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

I've been noticing how Kalani's sister rarely ever turns her head to look at her, she just moves her eyes all the way to the right when responding to her and it is so creepy.

Ooh, you’re right! Like one of those old portraits whose eyes follow you as you move around the room! 

• Fire 1
  • Love 1

Maybe ( obviously?) late to the game, but  Kalani's sister looks different. What's different about her? 

And clearly late to the game, but I thought she was maybe taking turns with being the bed partner with Asuelo. I only see her now yet I did google and it seems Asuelo and Kalani are still together- what's up with that?

And thank you for your patience.

2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Maybe ( obviously?) late to the game, but  Kalani's sister looks different. What's different about her? 

And clearly late to the game, but I thought she was maybe taking turns with being the bed partner with Asuelo. I only see her now yet I did google and it seems Asuelo and Kalani are still together- what's up with that?

And thank you for your patience.

There are rumors that Kolini had a nose job. 

There are reports that Asuelu has posted on Instagram that he is “single”. I’ve noticed on PT that the sisters never mention him. 

• Mind Blown 1
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

There are rumors that Kolini had a nose job. 

There are reports that Asuelu has posted on Instagram that he is “single”. I’ve noticed on PT that the sisters never mention him. 

Thank you! I couldn't figure out what was different- it could very well be a nose job. Very subtle. To be honest, I thought she looked better before. I used to think she was so pretty, but just kind of heavy. She's still an attractive woman, but I think less so. I had thought possibly she lost wait and it changed her face somewhat.

Yes, I thought I had also read something a while back that K and A were not togther but when I did a quick search it said they were together. I definitely noticed that no mention of a husband is made.

Ok well then guess I'm going to have to watch!

(and if I am bored, maybe I will research)

Kenny - $500 for a cow is reasonabl, especially if it includes delivery.

Kalani - why does he have a public restroom sign?

Little Ed is real little - Kolini

Patrick - what is the real reason Ed and Liz are fighting.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

All they do is belittle each other. John didn’t give the ring back again.

John surprised me. They painted him as this out of control alcoholic but he seems like a reasonable person,who tends to learn from his mistakes. I wonder why Thais dislikes him so much?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It seems the peanut gallery does not like Angela

That may be true for this week’s crew, but I remember Loren professing her love for Angela, Betty raving about how wonderful she looked, and Kara saying how great she is with her adorable grandchildren. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

John - I know some Portuguese from our stepfather, mostly swears at me.

Interesting to me that Patrick refers to the man he visited in Brazil as his father while John calls him “our stepfather.” Maybe they’re half-siblings after all. 

• Mind Blown 1
On 10/17/2022 at 12:32 AM, magemaud said:
On 10/16/2022 at 11:58 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

It seems the peanut gallery does not like Angela

That may be true for this week’s crew, but I remember Loren professing her love for Angela, Betty raving about how wonderful she looked, and Kara saying how great she is with her adorable grandchildren. 

I remember all that.  I wonder how much of it is from producers?  Maybe to be on PT you have a certain narrative to follow.  Like not pointing out the obvious that Angela is an angry person and if she were male, would not have made it past their first season.  She has always been a nasty, foul-mouthed Bully to everyone around her but especially Michael.  I think it just went to a whole new level when she had all the surgeries and lost weight.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 10/9/2022 at 11:20 PM, Frozendiva said:

Cynthia does not understand Usman’s obsession with older women. Molly - financial security.

That's rich coming from Cynthia who happens to be married to a much younger guy!

On 10/23/2022 at 11:06 PM, Frozendiva said:

John - I know some Portuguese from our stepfather, mostly swears at me.

Ahhh, I was wondering how Patrick was fluent in Portuguese. Not many people know that language and decide it's the one they want to learn. I wonder if John is, too. 

3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

That's rich coming from Cynthia who happens to be married to a much younger guy!

Ahhh, I was wondering how Patrick was fluent in Portuguese. Not many people know that language and decide it's the one they want to learn. I wonder if John is, too. 

I think Patrick’s father may be John’s stepfather unless their mom has kids with multiple Brazilians.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2

David - thanks my person - might be autocorrect

Kenny - he has said thank you sweetheart or my love and Armando thought nothing of it.

Kenny - Angela doesn’t know how to love or have a relationship. It is all about Angela.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Is anybody as pissed as I am that TLC crosscut the Culpo Sisters with HEA? Annoying as fuck! Whose idea was it to give this trio a show? It looks forced and boring as hell. I know I won’t be watching it.

I really hope TLC doesn't force feed us more of their products during the ones people actually want to watch. America doesn't need another set of Kardashians.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1