Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: After The Dust Settles

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

Me too, miss Phil Hartman.

So do I.  Does anyone remember whose lawyer that was?  It was in one of the early seasons.  Some others were calling him Hobbit Lawyer or something similar.  Dude had serious facial hair game.  Was it Mo?

(Loved the Phil Hartman character too, but someone on the early seasons had a lawyer that had some interesting nicknames from us).

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

So do I.  Does anyone remember whose lawyer that was?  It was in one of the early seasons.  Some others were calling him Hobbit Lawyer or something similar.  Dude had serious facial hair game.  Was it Mo?

(Loved the Phil Hartman character too, but someone on the early seasons had a lawyer that had some interesting nicknames from us).

I feel like he was Mo's lawyer?  Either Dani or Mo's 

He was giving me some Amish lawyer realness.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I feel like he was Mo's lawyer?  Either Dani or Mo's 

He was giving me some Amish lawyer realness.

It was Mo's - see boss photo above.

I also remember bad toupee lawyer, confusing hair lawyer (woman), and the two headscarf lady lawyers from "Creative Divorce Soluations" (they were Jorge/Anfisa).  I don't remember who confusing hair lawyer and bad toupee lawyer went with.

***ETA: Bad Toupee lawyer was Molly's lawyer.  I think confusing hair lawyer might have been the one that Family Chantal saw.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 2

It was Mo's - see boss photo above.

I also remember bad toupee lawyer, confusing hair lawyer (woman), and the two headscarf lady lawyers from "Creative Divorce Soluations" (they were Jorge/Anfisa).  I don't remember who confusing hair lawyer and bad toupee lawyer went with.

***ETA: Bad Toupee lawyer was Molly's lawyer.  I think confusing hair lawyer might have been the one that Family Chantal saw.

Wasn’t the confusing hair lady a private eye or investigator?

3 hours ago, Lady Iris said:
On 4/29/2019 at 10:45 PM, Spike said:

PAVEMENT PRINCESSES?!? I'm ded!!! I've never heard that term before! Bwahahaha!

5 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Also know as Lot Lizards.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Possibly.  I think it had something to do with Family Chantal.

Yes, she was gonna go all Nancy drew on Pedro's ass!

Her storyline was never resolved, did she find anything?

• Love 1

Watched only yesterday and I still didn't see the last 10 minutes or so because I. Could.not.... Also didn't read all comments (I am at p3 now) so hope I don't repeat things (you don't need me for that, the show does 🙂 ).

Coltee - Larree and Duhbee; did he said 'yeah salad day' and ending up with a huge steak on the plate that looked so alone on that plate as must Debbie feels when Colt and Lar having sex? And then a tiny bit of green stuff? These people are so toxic. Larissa arguing with Debbie. Colt with his psychotic monotone voice, just feeding Deb. Argument escalates and Colt looking at the 'blood' dropping out of his steak, praying that it will  be Larissa's once.

Russ Paola ... I don't watch previews so only discovered in the middle of the episode they are  ack and I was literally screaming: 'No, no, noooooo. I do not want them!' Thankfully my wife let me.

Andrrei and Lippy: Andrei rules, Lippy sucks. I really hated her for saying: 'Andrei wants you [sisters] to take some distance' Not we but Andrei. She is just stoking up the fire. Fuck her. Andrei gained a few pounds hehe.

Ash and Skinzz jr... boring

Nicole and Azan; not interesting either. One thing I never understood is if you scam someone, why do you want face on tv? Wouldn't that hurt your scamy business?

Pedro - Nicole. I really think that they loved each other. But now, Pedro run, ruuuuuun! Nicole, go back to your idiot family and go harvest some tiny hats for your mother!

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

I don't think so, sadly.

I think the private eye was supposed to look for proof that Pedro’s family had a scheme for him to marry an American and harvest the American dollar.  The coming attractions for the season showed someone confirming the existence of that scheme, but it isn’t clear who he is or whether this info is credible. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Spike said:

I think the private eye was supposed to look for proof that Pedro’s family had a scheme for him to marry an American and harvest the American dollar.  The coming attractions for the season showed someone confirming the existence of that scheme, but it isn’t clear who he is or whether this info is credible. 

She was, but we never heard about it again, or saw if they ever hired confusing hair woman.

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Thank goodness, that hair made promises that I hope the PI can keep!

LOL @ harvesting the American dollar.  That woman is so ridiculous.

• LOL 1
10 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Thank goodness, that hair made promises that I hope the PI can keep!

LOL @ harvesting the American dollar.  That woman is so ridiculous.

Things are about to get a lot more stupider......

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 4/29/2019 at 9:06 AM, Elizzikra said:

And flushing rings she could have pawned for cash was just childish and stupid.

I doubt those rings would bring much.   The more Debbie comments that Colt spent a lot for the ring, the more I’m convinced he didn’t and it’s fake. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, LGGirl said:

I doubt those rings would bring much.   The more Debbie comments that Colt spent a lot for the ring, the more I’m convinced he didn’t and it’s fake. 

Colt is, to put it kindly, very pragmatic about money.  If he thought he could buy a fake ring that LOOKED expensive then he would see no reason to spend the additional money.  I'm not saying that a fake ring is a good or bad thing, but that thinking is just who Colt is.

Why update his car when he has one that is running and gets him from a to b?  Why buy new home decor when you can sit on a folding chair and look at a creepy snowman?  Why have a reception at the place Larissa likes when subway will cater for half the price?

So buying a fake ring that LOOKS expensive, but half the price is absolutely something Colt would do. 

I think it would have been hilarious if Larissa tried to pawn it on camera and was told on national TV that it was a fake.  Missed opportunity for a Pawn Stars crossover moment because I think those guys are in Vegas.

Cousin John also made a big deal about the ring so the whole family is probably in on it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I remember in the episode when Colt-e's cousin came over they were BBQ'ing outside - so why the hell would Deb-be look to bake those steaks ?    

Maybe it was raining? Or she doesn’t like to grill? 

7 hours ago, RealReality said:

Colt is, to put it kindly, very pragmatic about money.  If he thought he could buy a fake ring that LOOKED expensive then he would see no reason to spend the additional money.  I'm not saying that a fake ring is a good or bad thing, but that thinking is just who Colt is.

Why update his car when he has one that is running and gets him from a to b?  Why buy new home decor when you can sit on a folding chair and look at a creepy snowman?  Why have a reception at the place Larissa likes when subway will cater for half the price?

So buying a fake ring that LOOKS expensive, but half the price is absolutely something Colt would do. 

I think it would have been hilarious if Larissa tried to pawn it on camera and was told on national TV that it was a fake.  Missed opportunity for a Pawn Stars crossover moment because I think those guys are in Vegas.

Cousin John also made a big deal about the ring so the whole family is probably in on it.

It could have well been fake. I don’t think Larissa knew that though - we would have heard about it if she did.

Honestly, my husband, whom I adore beyond all measure, describes himself as the “cheapest guy on earth.” He asked one time why spend the money on a diamond if no one could tell it from a fake. I honestly had no answer for him. Engagement rings are often crazy expensive, so it’s hard to justify spending the money. I would be upset if he told me he bought a CZ and told me it was a diamond, but if he was honest about what it was, I would be fine with it.

But somehow I don’t think that Larissa (“Coltee’s money is my money”) would see that the same way...

9 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Maybe it was raining? Or she doesn’t like to grill? 

It could have well been fake. I don’t think Larissa knew that though - we would have heard about it if she did.

Honestly, my husband, whom I adore beyond all measure, describes himself as the “cheapest guy on earth.” He asked one time why spend the money on a diamond if no one could tell it from a fake. I honestly had no answer for him. Engagement rings are often crazy expensive, so it’s hard to justify spending the money. I would be upset if he told me he bought a CZ and told me it was a diamond, but if he was honest about what it was, I would be fine with it.

But somehow I don’t think that Larissa (“Coltee’s money is my money”) would see that the same way...

I agree with you in that I'm not particularly about having "real jewelry" because I just like pretty, shiny things if I'm putting on jewelry.

I guess I might feel differently about a wedding ring since it's kind of a symbol, but I probably wouldn't care.  And I most assuredly would not want my future husband to be financially strapped because of it.

It's hard to say, Larissa is passionate and emotional, but she has been pragmatic enough to do what she had to do to get married.  She stopped making noise about the wedding dress, the apartment and the car, and she made nice real fast when Colt threatened to send her back.

She is much more goal oriented the Fernanda. 

I just watched this shitshow. Initial thoughts:

Chantel, Ashley, Colt-all have bigger boobs.

Elizabeth-did NOT get a chin yet. 

All cast members-continue to get a whole lot stupider. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

I just watched this shitshow. Initial thoughts:

Chantel, Ashley, Colt-all have bigger boobs.

Elizabeth-did NOT get a chin yet. 

All cast members-continue to get a whole lot stupider. 

Colt is particularly voluptuous.  He reminds me of Joan from madmen...except she was gorgeous too 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 5/1/2019 at 9:45 PM, monagatuna said:

Still trying to figure out the formatting of all the different kinds of the 90 day shows, but some of you mentioned David and Annie so I know you saw it...and yet I don't think I saw anyone mention Annie writing the giant BOOM BOOM on the whiteboard in their ESL class?

I absolutely squealed loudly to an empty room when I caught that and they never showed it again!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

I absolutely squealed loudly to an empty room when I caught that and they never showed it again!

I think that was deliberate on Annie's part, sort of a shout out to viewers and a possible nod to posters here. When she made that remark on the original show, it was quoted widely in the forums. Annie must have read it and considering the size David's ass has morphed she could have added a third BOOM. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1